Options

Where is that hair from

karkar Registered Users 16 Posts
So I saw two friends characters who had this kind of hair and I can't find it in the wardrobe. I wonder where they've got it from because it's really pretty. It's the one on my profile picture, please look at it and tell me if you know where it's from.

Also add me on GC (karohsm) always looking for new friends

Comments

• Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    It's a bit too small for me to see, even with my glasses haha. Could you post a larger picture? :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    I'll try sorry :)
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I believe that it was a given out around Christmas. (I am not positive, since I only started the game in February.)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I believe that it was a given out around Christmas. (I am not positive, since I only started the game in February.)

Yeah I don't see it in my closet, so it must have been a limited edition item. :)

I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes this is from the Christmas limited edition
    imagejpeg
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This is from the Christmas weekend event.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    It's from the Christmas event. I can show you a pic of the event when I get home from school bc there isn't any wifi here
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Yep, I received that during Xmas. Love that hair! :)
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmm, i remember it being one of the earner prizes. Like first it was the shoes, then the hair or the dress. Ill look for it when i get back to my laptop.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Hmm, i remember it being one of the earner prizes. Like first it was the shoes, then the hair or the dress. Ill look for it when i get back to my laptop.

I think you're right Koko. We earned that hair at Christmas!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    It's probably the most popular limited edition hair kkh has had so far. People really love it but very little have it. It would be great if they brought it back but like for sprite remix to return, the waiting never ends
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, having gotten some limited edition items, and not getting some, here's how I feel.
    Anything that was for sale.....ie: everything in the gift boxes, the bonus items etc. because they were for sale once, put them on sale. If they had to be earned, it isn't fair to now offer them. So, being on both sides of the fence....I think my desire to keep the blood sweat and tears items should stay off limits. ANything that you could get by spending stars is open season. So.....that would mean if the 'earner was actually a spender' when we got parts of the outfit depending on how many Kstars we spent on other things...that to me is still a spender not an earner.

I think that's fair. I would still be missing some things, but the fact that I woke up 3 mornings in a row at 3 am to tap and earn, to win the hair, makes me hope they don't put it out. However - stick a flower in the hair and it's a new hairstyle and bam....sell it. (See how I roll?)

Oh, great video but not for here - Rollin' with Saget. If you ever liked Full House......watch Rollin with Saget. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I personally wouldn't care if tappable things later went for sale but I doubt they will because they probably want people to buy those K stars to finish enough jobs to 'win' those items. I think I wound up buying more K stars to finish the events for the tappable items, than I would have spent if I could've just bought them.

So I could understand their decision either way on that subject. But personally I wouldn't care (what others have.) I'm still out the lost sleep or lost time with family either way, really.

I might play less hard at events if the prizes could be bought later but many would still try to tap through and win them...either because they'd rather play hard than pay hard, or, because they want to be first. Some people live to have things first in games.

As for things that came before I began to play KKH, it would be nice...but not if it would upset anyone else.

Those are my rambling thoughts.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    It's from the Christmas event. I can show you a pic of the event when I get home from school bc there isn't any wifi here
    As promised, here is a pic from the event that the hair came from.
    image_zpsrpsvzqen.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Oh! I like that hair. I don't think I have that one.

I did win some type of hair at holiday time. I think it had a tiara in it or something.

I think back then I didn't really understand that those were exclusives.
  • Options
    Oh okay i didn't play at that time :( I hope there will be another opportunity to earn it but I guess I'll just live without it�� nice to know where it's from though. Thanks for the picture, too :)
  • Options
    You just reminded me of another suggestion I meant to make, kar.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Oh! I like that hair. I don't think I have that one.

I did win some type of hair at holiday time. I think it had a tiara in it or something.

I think back then I didn't really understand that those were exclusives.

Omg, same. I think that long straight hair with the tiara was my first event item, and I earned it while randomly going in to play. Never understood the events. Around then, there was the party event, I didn't get anything because I didn't know how to party LOL.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol I think I did the same (didn't know how to party)...couldn't figure out why I wasn't winning anything...I thought all events were just getting 5 stars on things. I even tried hard and spent stars on trying to get 5 stars during the week when there wasn't even an event going. (I thought we had to get 5 stars to complete anything.)

Yep I can be slow on the uptake I guess...I dunno. Took me ages after that to also read the event description, and figure out what we were being asked to do.

So don't feel bad you're not alone...LOL

btw to the person who first posted the trick to completing a 3 hour party event in one go...thank you!
  • Options
    kitkatkitkat Banned Users 4 Posts
    Trevoractor, that even looks incredible! I wish I hadn't uninstalled the app back then. That hair, the dress, the shoes! Thanks for posting that