Options

Stuck on the level.

Reinessa Marie CasibangReinessa Marie Casibang Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm not progressing with my level though I'm earning XP points. Please help! :(

Comments

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts

Is the bar full or has it just stopped moving all together?? If the bar looks full but you haven't progressed yet, try tapping on pets, signs, birds etc etc...until you level up. If you're playing on Android you call also try removing your battery and putting it back in after 15 seconds or so and that might clear it up.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This isn't the best advice. Are you looking at the level bar, or ascertaining you're not moving some other way? I don't know if you are good graphically, if you want take a screenshot this morning. at the end of the day, or tomorrow, take another screenshot. If you layer one screenshot over the other, and lower the opacity, you'll see you have infact gone up. Removing your battery isn't going to do anything.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts

Around A-list #144 progress is very very slow...
  • Options
    LilastarLilastar Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm having the same issue since this really bad update 2.10
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As you reach the higher levels, it takes more and more experience to fill the level. But believe me, you are moving. Take a screenshot and post it here. In 3 days take another screensot and post it. I'll do a transparency graphic for you showing the Level meter actually HAS increased, however slightly.

Hang in there, It's tougher at the top. lol. Hope this helps, and I will be glad to do the graphic for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary