Options

Silent husband???

Dewwy2204Dewwy2204 Registered Users 21 Posts
I recently got married and I'm quite annoyed because my husband doesn't talk to me? At all? Apparently other people's husbands have the little pink heart box whenever they go to their homes. Also he doesn't own a house? He's a B lister so that might be why. I'm basically wondering will he start talking to me soon because if he doesn't I'm going to divorce him.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok if he is a BLister take a look next to the airport there are some apartments. I think you should be able to go in there, that's his place if he doesn't have the small house next to yours in Calabasas. ( personally I think that's just the pool house and he lives there rent free.)
    As far as him not talking to you do you at least see the regular chat balloon? Not everyone has the special terms of endearment talk with their spouses I have 3 games 1 game where I know it's mutual I married to them they're married to my game they say nice things to each other every time they're in the same place my other two games I just get the regular chat balloon. So are you not getting either of these?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you for replying! no I don't even have the regular chat balloons he is completely silent I can't even click on him 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Um, how do you know he's your husband? If he is in your contact list, is there a ring? It sounds like he may be waiting for you somewhere. If you called him into a date, and then put him on hold there, you can't contact him again till you find him and either take or cancel the date. I would take the date, who knows how long he's been waiting? You don't want to establish contact just to be told pay stars or break up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol I know he's my husband because I literally married him?? And yes there is a ring on his name on my contact list. And no he isn't waiting for me anywhere. But I still isn't understand why he wouldn't have a house or anything?
  • Options
    At some point, the locks on those two properties just disappear at some point. Sorry for what you might have felt was lame, asking if you're sure you're married, or that he's lost somewhere but I like to get the qualifiers out of the way. 95% of the time, the spouse IS somewhere cooling their jets. lol And about how you know you're married - I've had people comeback and say "That's weird, there's no ring there anymore". Anyway,

Now, since your first post, 2 more people have possibly 'lost their spouses', so I'm going to suggest you send in a Customer Care ticket. Go to this post, follow the link there. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Take any relevant screenshots in case they need them. I'm sorry you're going through this, If more people experience this, I'll make a Glitch thread for it, so watch the Support/FAQ section here for more info.

So, send in the Ticket, and play around this glitch. I'm sorry it's happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    My husband never says sweet things to me, the pink balloon never appears in my game.
  • Options
    Thank you! It's ok about the questions haha ���� (I didn't see this reply, I don't get any notifications! ) I divorced him and restarted my game haha let's hope I have better luck this time as I currently engaged again ����
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey Dewwy in my original game the pink speech bubble thing has never happened (I've been playing the game since July/August) and I kind of thought people were making it up but then I started a guy game on a different device and it happens all the time! Dates have little emoticons in speech bubbles and they'll say something when you click on them.
    GC: { Lucyxx }