⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Can you please add an option to delete contacts? I'm stuck at number 11 because I have 10 people I added above me.

Thank you
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, we made a little poll about what people would love for their Male Wardrobes. As you can see, overwhelmingly people would love:
    • Long Brad Pitt style Men's hair - Layered
    • Socks - bare ankles are yucky for men.
    • Swimsuits

These were the top 3, with a messenger bag (without a pet) a close 4th.
    Here's the screenshot from the poll. Obviously the two easiest would be the hair, and swimsuits. But whatever you could do, we like to keep the men happy - otherwise they might start complaining about how we look when we start dates again. So, please, can we make the Guys a little happy?

c90a8d4b-f257-4b85-98ea-84cf5ea24dca_zpsadsymlsv.jpg

Here's the link to the poll. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130299-New-Poll-What-would-you-like-to-see-for-the-Guy-s-Closet
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinpidgeMinpidge Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thanks for this!

- auto sort my spouse to the top of the list to select for dates
    - after clicking on a bubble to talk to someone, make the bubble go away
    - sneakers!
    - body type changes
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would love this outfit in the game:

C8GjHwQ.png?1

Preferably without the long coat, but the coat as an added item would be OK.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please, add a closet in some new house.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I would love this outfit in the game:

C8GjHwQ.png?1

Preferably without the long coat, but the coat as an added item would be OK.

This blue dress with the grey coat is inspired by this outfit.

10177858_804650389593642_7401255836035474679_n_zpsolkqresk.png
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Please, add a closet in some new house.

OMG that's actually a really cool idea
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I wish there was a reward to be earned as part of a married couple, in the same way that you can do the comebacks and earn exclusive outfits. Not saying that we should reach the heights of marriage <#1 marriage, yeah!> and then plummet to relationship lows or anything, but it'd be fun to earn prizes for all of the dating! Maybe we could finally see the reward of fighting our way to the top of the Top Couples' list.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This blue dress with the grey coat is inspired by this outfit.

Thanks - to me those look nothing alike though. Plus I don't have a way to win that one...so, I would still like the pink pants outfit if we can :) I like the soft casual look.
  • RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    GIVE WILLOW PAPE A NEW OUTFIT!! This poor girl wears a potato sack when you don't see her.
  • Ms_NastassiaMs_Nastassia Registered Users 3 Posts
    - More hair colours, please. Especially an auburn / mahogany shade between the current red and dark brown.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    *Can we get a black ad white purse that you can buy with money please?? The purses available don't really go with any of my outfits so some black and white purses would be great.

*Can we get more accessory's that can be purchased with money?? It seems like almost everything is with K-Stars.

*Also the new relationships break up with you way to quickly. Seriously if you reject them from one date offer they dump you.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Probably never going to happen, but have more control over how your partner/spouse looks as one time I was playing I couldn't find any guys I liked to date, maybe when Kim sets up the initial date maybe she can ask if you have a "type" like a friend of mine in RL always goes for guys with dark hair and dark eyes, if maybe that could be an option, it could be easy things like the dark hair and dark eyes option or or blonde blue eyes etc or have the option to tell Kim you will find someone you like yourself and she doesnt have to set you uo as I usually break up with her choice

Be able to gift hair to your partner/spouse not just clothes

Have your partner/spouse have a job of their own and maybe occasionally have events themselves that you can attend and support them

More interaction with your friends and fiance/partner in game

More cats. I am a cat person and there is only 1 cat in the pets the rest are dogs and a lion cub

Change where you put the coloured dots on events and parties if you have another character there, I just had a party and the put the dots so far up I kept hitting the money and energy bars and it kept taking me to the shop so annoying, and if Kim or any of your contacts are at an event with you after the initial greeting if the accidentally tap them because they were beside the dot the speech bubbles appear again, especially annoying if Willow Pape is there :rolleyes:
  • precio36dd@gmail.comprecio36dd@gmail.com Registered Users 8 Posts
    Less time to receive energy
    More cash options on hair purchase
    daily contest besides weekend
    Date duration choice
    More cash spending offers or easier ways to earn k coins besides spendi g cash i spend roughly $200 a month
  • Dasia30JDasia30J Registered Users 1 Posts
    More body types
    lip gloss, beauty marks, lips like kylie and the rest of the Kardashians/ Jenner, eyeshadow like them, eyelashes, and more face shapes.
    French tips and stiletto nails.
    Casual clothes and tennis shoes.
    Sexier clothes
  • McDowell95McDowell95 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'd love to be able to sell a house for extra cash
    The gigs are so low paying, especially in relation to the clothes. I get paid $200 for 3 hours but a crop top costs $400???
    My fiancé is such a tool. He's cheap, whines and isn't supportive. What's HIS job? He needs a job.
    -Let us walk our pets and buy them little outfits.
    -fix the date timer. if it says I have 10 hours for a date, then my wife shouldn't call me to break up when I still have 6 hours left.
    -more hair colors and ombré
    -more events during the week!
    -bring back exclusive clothing items from old weekend events
    -more video offers for k-stars
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    more pets that cost cash instead of K stars please!
    iOS
  • montira1montira1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    > more opportunity to gain bonus
    >saving for wedding dress?
    >helping hand with so many gigs overlapping
    >more energy
  • mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I have a suggestion for make-up and hair.

Rather than add specific colours, why can't we add a colour picker tool instead? Something that looks like this...

Arduino-LED-Color-Picker_zps2uqixsfh.jpg

It doesn't have to be really advanced with all the hue and saturation etc. but it will give us the option to have really unique make-up/hair colours! :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    I like Molly's idea but if that's too difficult to add, maybe just a wider variety of colors? I really look forward to seeing some new hairstyles too but maybe some that don't cost Kstars?
    - Exclusive items (can't buy otherwise) for the game homes, winnable in events

- If possible to easily code: Winnable home items (furniture etc) in the mystery boxes. It would probably have to know which homes we own. But it could also be saved in Inventory until later...

- Clothes for pets

- Accessories or toys for pets (could be winnable, or buyable; would be placed near the pet)

- Ability to name pets

- Bargain bundle for tickets to exchange for mystery boxes (would encourage someone to try 3 times instead of one, for a slight discount)

- Two new body types per gender would be nice
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    - Exclusive items (can't buy otherwise) for the game homes, winnable in events

- If possible to easily code: Winnable home items (furniture etc) in the mystery boxes. It would probably have to know which homes we own. But it could also be saved in Inventory until later...

- Clothes for pets

- Accessories or toys for pets (could be winnable, or buyable; would be placed near the pet)

- Ability to name pets

- Bargain bundle for tickets to exchange for mystery boxes (would encourage someone to try 3 times instead of one, for a slight discount)

- Two new body types per gender would be nice
    I Second all of these! Those are some great ideas.
    Thank you, trevoractor! :)

edit: kar reminded me inadvertently, of another suggestion I had meant to offer.

suggestion:

- Flamboyant, huge, fantabulous hair...the type seen in 'hair show' competitions or old Versailles

- can make do with just some more fabulous lush long and full hairstyles...and for the guys, more hair variety, too (one of the forum guys wants Brad Pitt hair, I recall)
  • mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Effy wrote: »
    I like Molly's idea but if that's too difficult to add, maybe just a wider variety of colors? I really look forward to seeing some new hairstyles too but maybe some that don't cost Kstars?

Thanks! I really hope it wouldn't be too difficult to add, I was thinking that it could include just the colour wheel and you could drag the cursor/finger to any colour you like! Maybe it could be exclusively for hair colours for the moment, and maybe add make-up as we go along.

At the moment, my hair colour IRL is like a light grey/silver, so it would be awesome to have that colour on my character. :D
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi glu, this has been mentioned before but can we *please* have a way to get friends back to professional contacts? This needs to be a thing - gifting does not mean dating and I want to be able to work with my friends that I accidentally gifted first! I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate this. I'm hoping if we keep mentioning it you'll agree to add it in a future update :) Thanks!! PS long Brad Pitt hair for guys
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I know that i mention this before, like a lot of times and everywhere, but PLEASE :

- the UP BUN HAIR from giftboxes

Let us buy it (i play since february and i didn´t seen it at all and trust me i open a loooot of daily and weekend giftboxes)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    -being able to buy exclusive event items
    -being able to tattoo the other arm
    -half sleeve tattoos
    -black/ grey tattoo sleeves
    -more men's jewelry
    -piercings for men
    -variety of colors for hats or shoes
    -long/ medium hair underneath hats/ caps
    -pet snakes, rac****s and spiders
    -hoodie with a hood on
    -signet rings
    -motorbikes
    -ability to put many accessories at one time e.g. a scarf + chains
    GC: King Jacek
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I like Gatsbys suggestions, and can we please have plain loose fitting vest tops for men. And don't forget long hair Brad Pitt style. Thanks!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    -pets in photo booth! I love my cute pets and it would be fun to have pics of/ with them
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM