Options

I was getting tired of my hubs

ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
Tired of the neediness... Tired of having to go on dates when I have SO many other important gig and appearances to do. I was seriously considering divorce.

But then I realized I had spent some serious cash on this man's wardrobe, and decided we would stay married after all. LOL

Why are the men's clothes so freaking expensive??!!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think it's because we don't have many options as girls and they need us spend too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Manjo wrote: »
    Tired of the neediness... Tired of having to go on dates when I have SO many other important gig and appearances to do. I was seriously considering divorce.

But then I realized I had spent some serious cash on this man's wardrobe, and decided we would stay married after all. LOL

Why are the men's clothes so freaking expensive??!!
    PREACH! omg the only reason I'm still married rn is because the baby update should be coming soon.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I've bought a present or two for them, but I let them dress themselves. lol. Are you married to a friend or an NPC? The sooner you realize you have to date them once a day the better. Just accept it and go with it. Personally, I don't mind the K$, I mind the spending of energy more. lol. I date at Oak now. I love a one hour date, with a bubble over the server's head. 4 Energy, 650K$, and I'm done. Out of there in 30 seconds, and don't have to see him again for a day. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Well, I've bought a present or two for them, but I let them dress themselves. lol. Are you married to a friend or an NPC? The sooner you realize you have to date them once a day the better. Just accept it and go with it. Personally, I don't mind the K$, I mind the spending of energy more. lol. I date at Oak now. I love a one hour date, with a bubble over the server's head. 4 Energy, 650K$, and I'm done. Out of there in 30 seconds, and don't have to see him again for a day. lol.
    LOL I`m doing the same! :)) We are bad bad wifes!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol omg tell me about it. But for me it's so much better to be on a date with my guy than be in one of Simon's redundant gigs. When the games allow me, I do two short back to back dates & bake doesn't bug me till 15 hours later. Once I was gone for two days & he demanded kstars so yeah I shelled out like 9 of them so I can keep him.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    He demanded K Stars? Oh HELLZ NO!! :mad:
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Haha I feel exactly the same way, my husband is pretty hot, the hottest man on my friends list but the constant want for dates especially at the weekend is so annoying and I don't have time for that! But like you say, I also have invested serious amount of kstars on his wardrobe and bribing him to stay with me so, maybe a baby will fix things!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol omg tell me about it. But for me it's so much better to be on a date with my guy than be in one of Simon's redundant gigs. When the games allow me, I do two short back to back dates & bake doesn't bug me till 15 hours later. Once I was gone for two days & he demanded kstars so yeah I shelled out like 9 of them so I can keep him.

YES! I too paid ransom once, only because it was Moony. Had it been an NPC I wouldn't have paid. I have an Apple Husband, who says the sweetest things to me. We correspond by PM, and he's not very active but if you have a sweetie who pours out his heart, you keep him. And the 3rd game, he's a person, but aside from having him in a Google circle, I don't really know him, so I'd drop him if I had to pay to keep him. And now I have learned - don't date your friends. Date an NPC that you can drop if need be. If you just work with your friends, you always get to keep them. No neediness.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaheemahHNaheemahH Registered Users 8 Posts
    The man i'm married to now ISN'T cute at all, man. He has that long, horrendous hair and not matter how much i spend trying to fix him up he looks a mess:( AND HES REALLY CLINGY
    I wont dump him only bc we're maxed out, he's A liat too, and the baby update is soon but if I can be a single mom i promise I'll drop him like a bag of rocks sooo fast xD
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    NaheemahH wrote: »
    The man i'm married to now ISN'T cute at all, man. He has that long, horrendous hair and not matter how much i spend trying to fix him up he looks a mess:( AND HES REALLY CLINGY
    I wont dump him only bc we're maxed out, he's A liat too, and the baby update is soon but if I can be a single mom i promise I'll drop him like a bag of rocks sooo fast xD

I'll prob get a divorce too if we can be single parents. The spouses are just way too clingy and I don't want my child to be traumatized by my new wife every week.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    LOL this thread is hilarious!!
    We all seem to be annoyed with our spouses and dates. Glu should look into the matter and make it better!
    The NPCs on my game are just ugly as hell but I stuck it out with an A-lister because of the baby update. Plus I wanted to unlock his Calabasas home. He's not hot though...for now, I don't hate him...
    I don't want to divorce for the second time though xDD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    NaheemahHNaheemahH Registered Users 8 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    LOL this thread is hilarious!!
    We all seem to be annoyed with our spouses and dates. Glu should look into the matter and make it better!
    The NPCs on my game are just ugly as hell but I stuck it out with an A-lister because of the baby update. Plus I wanted to unlock his Calabasas home. He's not hot though...for now, I don't hate him...
    I don't want to divorce for the second time though xDD

same, blegh:( the sad part is i cant keep up and i dont get the gold star for dates anymore. because Ive been married 3x to all these crusty ppl! and im always trying to spend my cash and keep up with the star stuff, so i really dont get heart stuff anymore
    its just sooo messy,,