Options

new to the forums!

MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
Hey y'all. Ever since I started playing the game a few months ago these forums have helped me a lot! I finally made an account so I can post too. I absolutely love your weekend events too. You guys seem to put a bit of work into them. I apologize in advance for making a new thread, there is a ton of threads and I'm not sure which thread I was to put this in. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for the amazing forums!!

Anyone is welcome to add me on either account. I'm not active on fb but my game is connected. And I'm android.
Facebook: MzLee Lee
Google+: kazmik4evr@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    MzLeeLee wrote: »
    Hey y'all. Ever since I started playing the game a few months ago these forums have helped me a lot! I finally made an account so I can post too. I absolutely love your weekend events too. You guys seem to put a bit of work into them. I apologize in advance for making a new thread, there is a ton of threads and I'm not sure which thread I was to put this in. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for the amazing forums!!

Anyone is welcome to add me on either account. I'm not active on fb but my game is connected. And I'm android.
    Facebook: MzLee Lee
    Google+: kazmik4evr@gmail.com

Hi MzLeeLee. Lovely to meet you. Welcome and glad you came out of the cold. What's your favorite part of the game? With me it's all about the clothes and accessories. But here, it's the fun and friends.

Welccome.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welcome LeeLee

Forum is super fun. The people are awesome and very helpful. Members here notice things you not think of... like bird poo on the Rover, uneven knee high boots, genital shirts and pants lol

It's all in fun, there's pretty much a thread for everything, you may have to look for it :)

KoKo is the super funny moderator (When I started I only accessed forum on my cell phone so I couldnt tell she was the moderator bcuz it doesn't show on the mobile layout) . She always makes the weekend events graphics.

And I'm not positive, but I think her favorite color could possibly be purple 💜

Welcome welcome welcome
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Welcome LeeLee!

off topic @DMV_Doll: Bird poo on the car? o_O
    I don't have the car because I read that some tappable items will be overshadowed by it on the streets (I think it was the bird in SoHo), and you still have to pay to switch between cities as if you were using public transportation...is it true? I was wondering for ages!
    Plus, a car following me everywhere is annoying!!!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey MzLeeLee welcome :)

ponylatte the car isn't so bad you don't have to pay to go between cities at the same airport if you have one and then if you have the private jet too you will never pay travel costs! Plus you can tap things through it if you tap in the right place it will still work and isn't too difficult - and that's only really at Tribeca where it will cover the bird :)

LeeLee I hope you will post in our weekend and fashion threads! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    TruckKoko_zpsfhus26lo.jpg

You mean to tell me you don't see the bird p00h?

But, in other colors you don't notice it. EVERYONE needs a car. when you don't pay for any transportation all that $$ adds up. The 15K$ Rover in white looks perfect. (Matches the p00h.)

(And one more thing, in addition to me living in a purple world (my avatar was my birthday 2 years ago. besides the purple thing....I'm a Gemini+ which means there is at least one other me running around. She posts first and thinks later. And then runs around to apologize and make it right because her heart is in the right place. She's very Snapish. So I apologize in advance for her.,,,er that side of me.)

Have fun Welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    so it comes customized with poo! Ok I'll think about it if you can still tap the bird (lol)
    wow they tried to make it look shiny and it came out p00py
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Lool 'it matches the poo' xDD that's great!
    I've got the private jet and it was one of the first things I set out to buy cause all that cash was just disappearing in seconds!! I think I'll get the car then.. xD getting real parent-y before I get a baby xDD

Can you change the color after you buy it? I think I might want the 150 kstar roadster. o_O
    It's sleek and less bulky.
    Gotta save up for that!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yes, you can change all the vehicles to these colors

2015-05-27%2018.37.00_zpsrdvaap3n.png
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Lool 'it matches the poo' xDD that's great!
    I've got the private jet and it was one of the first things I set out to buy cause all that cash was just disappearing in seconds!! I think I'll get the car then.. xD getting real parent-y before I get a baby xDD

Can you change the color after you buy it? I think I might want the 150 kstar roadster. o_O
    It's sleek and less bulky.
    Gotta save up for that!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Cool! Thanks!!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi MzLeeLee!

It is very nice to meet you! I am glad you decided to join everyone!

Everyone here is nice and ik they will look out for you and take good care of you.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Welcome. The more, the merrier! :)
  • Options
    Hi MzLeeLee. Lovely to meet you. Welcome and glad you came out of the cold. What's your favorite part of the game? With me it's all about the clothes and accessories. But here, it's the fun and friends.

Welccome.gif
    The game is addicting. Working on my money maker comeback almost finished and almost to getting that second + .. And playing with friends is super fun. Brings more excitement to the game! I started doing edits with the dolls and making group photos. Its fun!
  • Options
    Never noticed the bird poo before lol
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    TruckKoko_zpsfhus26lo.jpg

You mean to tell me you don't see the bird p00h?

But, in other colors you don't notice it. EVERYONE needs a car. when you don't pay for any transportation all that $$ adds up. The 15K$ Rover in white looks perfect. (Matches the p00h.)

(And one more thing, in addition to me living in a purple world (my avatar was my birthday 2 years ago. besides the purple thing....I'm a Gemini+ which means there is at least one other me running around. She posts first and thinks later. And then runs around to apologize and make it right because her heart is in the right place. She's very Snapish. So I apologize in advance for her.,,,er that side of me.)

Have fun Welcome.
    LOOOL You have absolutely right!
    That is bird p00h!
    I always looked at it and was kind of angry on who scrach so bad my car :D
    Willowwwwwwww!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Julliette wrote: »
    LOOOL You have absolutely right!
    That is bird p00h!
    I always looked at it and was kind of angry on who scrach so bad my car :D
    Willowwwwwwww!!!

I bet it was HER Bird, and she probably held it right over the car till it p00hed. I'm glad Perez is OUR friend now. I just hope that doesn't blow up in our faces.

MizLeeLee, feel free to add anyone who has their game info in their signature. And you can post yours if you're looking for more friends. No one has to, but I've noticed it's more fun to play with people here. And if you see any funny greetings, we love to see those screenshots. Thank you. this gave me an idea for a new thread. lol.

Have fun, good morning, and enjoy the weekend. Be sure and visting the weekend event thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I bet it was HER Bird, and she probably held it right over the car till it p00hed. I'm glad Perez is OUR friend now. I just hope that doesn't blow up in our faces.

:D I knew it! Willowwwwwwwwwwww

So, to be clear, that is Willow`s bird p00h, from now on.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    That would be a kinda cool quest tho, If Perez turned on us :eek:
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    WildHeartWildHeart Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi everyone, I registered here a while ago but unfortunately ive been too shy to say hi but since this thread opened up I thought it would be perfect to finally say hello, everybody seems so friendly and having a lot of fun I really wish I had the courage to post earlier, but I hope you don't mind me posting and I can start to join in on all the fun
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    We're so glad that you and MzLeeLee finally jumped in!

The more the merrier, and the more potential funny pictures to be posted...

Welcome!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Of course WildHeart come party with us! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ponylatte wrote: »
    so it comes customized with poo! Ok I'll think about it if you can still tap the bird (lol)
    wow they tried to make it look shiny and it came out p00py

Pssst Pssst. Hey, ponlylatte, wanna see my purple helicopter?

HelicopterKoko_zps4inziit3.jpg For a ridiculous amount of stars (On this we can all agree) you get the copter, no poo. And for 10K Stars extra, you can Add the pink, which carries over for whatever vehicle you drive that day. In this case, the pink makes the twirlybirdy look purple. ;) (Only do this if it's a special occasion, and you want to treat yourself with making nearly every screen (street) corner look purple. Until you're inside the gigs of course. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WildHeart wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I registered here a while ago but unfortunately ive been too shy to say hi but since this thread opened up I thought it would be perfect to finally say hello, everybody seems so friendly and having a lot of fun I really wish I had the courage to post earlier, but I hope you don't mind me posting and I can start to join in on all the fun

Welcome_zpsdsw9rtih.jpg

So glad you're here now. Everyone come on over to the Weekend Event Party Thread. Bars open. Music, I think it's Luao night while we wait for the event. By Sunday, we're all kind of tired, and stuffed, while some of us are still going strong.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135186-Weekend-Event-5-29-14-Love-is-in-the-Air!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Koko pretty dramatic xD but kinda cool actually!!
    I bought the luxury suv for 35k and I'm loving it (no poo)!
    The helicopter would be awesome for action movies. Or maybe using it to get to a gig with Willow Pape: the air generated from landing on the scene could slam her on the floor and give her a lesson. Lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    WildHeart wrote: »

Glad I could encourage others :)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    :D I knew it! Willowwwwwwwwwwww

So, to be clear, that is Willow`s bird p00h, from now on.

Ahhhh! It must have been that nasty little seagull...