Options

game wont load...

tdavis1978tdavis1978 Registered Users 2 Posts
for the past several weeks my game wont pass the "loading" screen. I deleted cookies, browsing history, even uninstalled (I was a A+ member) the game and reinstalled it, even check to see all programs to run this game is updated - still nothing. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry this is happening. Are you playing on the Facebook platform? If so, please know this is a known issues, and while one on one support for Facebook is not available at this time, they are always working on the 'next' update, and they try to fix these issues that way.

If you are iOS or Android, Please add your details "Platform/Device/Level" onto this thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only

Again, I'm very sorry this is happening, and hope your issue is resolved quickly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tdavis1978tdavis1978 Registered Users 2 Posts
    tdavis1978 wrote: »
    for the past several weeks my game wont pass the "loading" screen. I deleted cookies, browsing history, even uninstalled (I was a A+ member) the game and reinstalled it, even check to see all programs to run this game is updated - still nothing. Please help!

yes I play both on my Kindle Fire and FAcebook. the Facebook refuses to work, while the Kindle works. Does this mean since this is known issues that I will lose all status and go back to "E"?
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    yes I play both on my Kindle Fire and FAcebook. the Facebook refuses to work, while the Kindle works. Does this mean since this is known issues that I will lose all status and go back to "E"?

Unfortunately, the Facebook version is the least stable platform to play the game on, I play the Facebook version too. It really could be anything that's causing the issue. It all depends on your Facebook account, PC condition etc.

Because computers are far more complex, it's harder to determine what causes the issue. Your best bet is to wait for a new update and see what happens. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I think you made a huge mistake in uninstalling your game because all of your progress was probably deleted as well. If your game ever does load again it will probably make you restart anyway.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: