Weekend Event - 5/29/15 Love is in the Air! (Can Babies Be Far Behind?)

SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
Here's a new event that showed up for me right now on Facebook
2ed47zb.jpg

I think it's a dress Kim wore when that comedian fell in front of her and Kanye and Kanye and Kim passed next to her like she was a part of the carpet.

kardashian-west.jpg

*Koko here....
Please forgive my late intrusion, I was still fast asleep in my bed when the thread started. So with my utmost apologizes to SabinaC, I'd like to add the header right here and yell
Event Thread's Open

And Here is our lovely Hostess............Naimonster!

Naimonster52915.gif

When you get to the first post here from me around 7 something, you'll see the fun way Naimonster was selected. lol. Oh, BTW....if you'd like to host an upcoming Weekend Event Thread - please send me a pm.

And SabinaC - since I hijacked your post, would you be so kind as to be next week's hostess?
Prev13456789

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I just got one too. Another dating event!

287mcn6.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am so incredibly excited for this event. I am so in love with that dress and that hairstyle! I am so happy that it's dating, thanks glu!
    iOS
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    so is it something in preparation for the baby? im suspicious ;) but i love the hair!!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes yes yes! Love everything!
    PM to add
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Really excited about this!! I want ALL OF IT
  • mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm really looking forward to this, that dress is gorgeous! :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This weekend event means no update until monday :( They're just playing with our feelings with all those teasers more than excited I'm ****ed. I love the hair, dress and earrings btw and I hope there's something cute in the giftboxes.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    That's not true, there's still time for them to release the update.

The last update Android players got the teaser and b4 the event started the update was available.

And Android players were also able to download the update throughout the weekend with no problems.

I even think it was the same theme "Love is in the Air" and we got Kylie's blue & white outfit from a awards show.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i like the shirt

image.jpg1_7.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i like the shirt

image.jpg1_7.jpg

Sigh. I wish I played as a guy sometimes
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    GLU, I love you! ♥♥♥♥
    I like all the stuff, especially the hair ♥, also guys have such a cool outfit!
    I am that kind of player who didn`t request for babies, so i don`t feel excitment waiting for the update and now i am pretty happy about the weekend event...about having one! And this...this is just lovely! Precious earings, fabulous hair and the awesome Kim`s dress! Perfect!!! :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Oh chill people the baby update will come when it comes, you waited so long for it what's a few more days now you know it is coming.
    I thing the dress looks awesome and the hair too :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hand to God. Yesterday afternoon I said, "You know, I'm going to just toss up the Event Thread early, incase it pops tonight or tomorrow morning before I get up." Didn't get to it, and then bam..woulda, coulda, "shoulda listened to my useless ESP". Next Person to post is the Hostess!

(You know, I had the whole opening planned out. It was gonna be one of those 'next person to post is it' things. I was going to start with a show tune about the element of surprise, and waiting, anticipation. Sigh. Next time I will listen when the voice pops up. It could be fun.

And then, as I was posting this

So.....Naimonster..........in the words of Stevie Nicks.......Say you will?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmm Koko didn't make a thread this time. I am not demanding her to do it all the time though nor am I saying nobody else should start a thread. Just came to my mind.

Anyway this time I really like all the items for both male and female. So glad I have both gender dolls so I can have the best of both worlds. But that just means double work! I saved enough cash to be spewing cash on dates, but I always break up with my dates in the end.
    PM to add
    Hi Naimonster. Guess what, tag you're it!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have to be perfectly clear here, I was posting while Naimonster was posting. Neither one of us saw the other's post, I posted first. So, Naimonster had no way of knowing, by posting 'hey where's the event thread' she became the defacto Hostess. Then I went back, saw her post right there, and it had to be fate. So Naimonster. May I make you a header?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LOL What just happened.

Yes sure I wouldn't mind of course xD
    PM to add
    YAY! You were posting while I posted, and I just posted first. So, let me go make a header. Dating Weekend (we think) Awesome. Someone pop up a list of cheap places to date. Unfortunately, I think I'll spend too much K$, but a Dolls gotta do what a Doll's gotta do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was satisfied with the clothes for men of the weekend event, but when I saw the dress and the hair of the girls I drop dead with such perfection, serious that is almost humiliating!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Maybe we will have to go a certain number of dates to have a baby. And that's why it's a dating weekend event.
    Besides, the last update show up on a saturday for android players, while the weekend event was happening.
    But oh my God these dress and these hair... So, so, sooooo beautiful!
    Glu, you own my heart lately!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    The girls dress is nice...but I liked it on Kim better. Even though I don't have a guy's game, I like the guy's outfit. However, it may just look better with Alkoholiks' character. The hair and facial hair combo looks good! Why can't NPCs look like that?!?

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh nooo I don't know who to date now! Last time I dated Jedibull, Jesse and BreezyBoii as friend dates but I don't have enough kstars to get them back :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I can't even log onto the game right now, I want that dress so much & I can't have it. I'm weird.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    i like the shirt

image.jpg1_7.jpg
    Omg he's fine. How come I never get NPCs that look like him in my game?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    i like the shirt

image.jpg1_7.jpg
    Ooo I like the shirt too, I can't wait to see whats in the giftboxes! But I'm not allowing myself to spend over 100 K-Stars on them because I'm 99% sure that babies will cost K-Stars and ofc I will want more than one!

Another pair of black shoes tho? I literally have like 20+ pairs of black shoes in my wardrobe already :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I dont like the dating events bcz they are tricky and hard to fill, every other day you can find 8h dates but during the events is 1h (5 heart without the bonus) so you have to do like a million 1h date to find 1 or 2 of 4h(16 heart) and 8h(20 hearts) and my favorite place to date my husband is the Tulip in London bcz is free lol
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Dating events are pretty difficult to complete I don't want to not able to afford things for my baby because I spent all my money on vintage wine! :(
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Oh chill people the baby update will come when it comes, you waited so long for it what's a few more days now you know it is coming.
    I thing the dress looks awesome and the hair too :D

Touche sister, you have said it all right Sab!!! Some of the people getting wound up seriously need to get a grip, like in real-life babies don't always happen soon as you start having s£x, remember that. It takes time like the new update
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    Touche sister, you have said it all right Sab!!! Some of the people getting wound up seriously need to get a grip, like in real-life babies don't always happen soon as you start having s£x, remember that. It takes time like the new update

Tell that to my mother BabySimmo93. Nice to meet you.

And, I'm gong to plop this right here, because It's finally ready, teaser came way early. (I know now, get up at 4 the day the event starts, and now get up at 4 the day before.
    Drum Roll Please............
    Naimonster52915.gif

Naimonster is our Hostess, everyone have a good time, and rest up tonight. Event starts 5 a.m. Eastern?

Oh and will somebody hold the door for the caterers when they come please? I have to go make the bartender put on pants. Gonna be one heck of a weekend. Party On!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Naimonster is our Hostess, everyone have a good time, and rest up tonight. Event starts 5 a.m. Eastern?
    5 AM? I haven't even been going to bed until then since its summer :D
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: