Options

Dating Rant

NaheemahHNaheemahH Registered Users 8 Posts
I've been married like THREE whole times on KKH the Kindle platform, a dude and 2 other ladies but I dont understand why theyre always so clingy and then I get to the date venue and they have the nerve to DISS my outfit!

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    NaheemahH wrote: »
    I've been married like THREE whole times on KKH the Kindle platform, a dude and 2 other ladies but I dont understand why theyre always so clingy and then I get to the date venue and they have the nerve to DISS my outfit!
    Ugh ikr. I've been married at least 6 times just bc I can't handle the dating everyday and always end up getting a divorce.

If you date a friend from ur contact list instead of a NPC then they won't make all the rude remarks and they'll actually change outfits occasionally.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^but if you date an actual fried, they can no longer be called for business right? I prefer saving my contacts for business. :-P
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have been married two time both the NPC ware great on my dates. One was say love proms and the one now like all the outfits on dates.
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I agree, I don't like how clingy your partner is. It's too much work if you ask me. I was asked if I wanted to marry and I accepted, but I never got as far as a wedding because I gave up on it. ;)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I wish Kim could set us up with another guy - I've dated all the NPCs I would want to date.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I always see the same average NPCs over and over, and there are some hot ones on the top stars list but I never see them out! That's why I gave up and just finally created a guy character so I could have a cute guy for my girl who could also move up in rank/change outfits. I wish the game could generate more NPCs over time because there's always newcomers to fame.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's an excellent idea Eselle or should be Excelle!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I always see the same average NPCs over and over, and there are some hot ones on the top stars list but I never see them out! That's why I gave up and just finally created a guy character so I could have a cute guy for my girl who could also move up in rank/change outfits. I wish the game could generate more NPCs over time because there's a.ways newcomers to fame.

Yeah it would be good to have new NPCs. I sort of thought to date my guy game but he seems more like a brother to my girl idk why. I just went into Miraggio Grande and was like ooh cute NPC oh wait that's SAMCRO dammit :D
  • Options
    You know I'm a cautious guy, if I have a problem with my relationship in game I have one NPC as a replacement out there, but he isn't so charming to me and is B-list. With new NPCs I would feel safer ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats you're so wise, but Bort and Vats are a lovely couple I hope you will never need to put everything he owns in a box to the left ;)
  • Options
    Me too, but you know Lucy when guys like J appear around, Vats have to take a deep breath and count to 10 ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Haha :D J thinks Vats is a 10 and KKH world is full of sidepieces and jump offs but no one could be as cute as him and Bort :D