Options

Please help !!! Had to start over !

KategetstokedKategetstoked Registered Users 31 Posts
Please help me out and send me some of the stuff I don't have ! I had to start all over and I can't afford the high priced items !!! 😭

My Game Center name is : Kategetstoked

My name in the game is the same !!!! If you help me I will love you forever !!!! 😘😘😘

I will literally beg you ! Please help me get some of this stuff it would mean a lot to me !!! 😰

Comments

• Options
    MichelleAlyssaMichelleAlyssa Registered Users 14 Posts
    I added you :) accept my request and I'll do everything I can to help you xx
  • Options
    Please help me out and send me some of the stuff I don't have ! I had to start all over and I can't afford the high priced items !!! ��

My Game Center name is : Kategetstoked

My name in the game is the same !!!! If you help me I will love you forever !!!! ������

I will literally beg you ! Please help me get some of this stuff it would mean a lot to me !!! ��

I tried to send you gifts but it shows that you already have everything..is it a glitch or someone already sent you everything? Xx
  • Options
    Thank you so much !!! I think I added you ! You are an amazing person for this !!! 😘😘😘 Just let me know when you send me stuff cause I don't know if my gifts are working or not !!!
  • Options
    I don't have everything ! I'm not receiving any of my gifts ! I don't know what to do !
  • Options
    That's so weird! You're listed as an a lister and I tried sending you stuff but it shows that you already have everything :o
    Maybe try to reinstall the app? It could be a glitch..
    Send me a PM or reply here as soon as you do that so I can send you plenty of gifts xx
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Added u. Will send gifts
    GC: Mareahh 86