Options

HELP! Can't recieve any gifts !!!!!!

KategetstokedKategetstoked Registered Users 31 Posts
I am not receiving my gifts that people send me ! I know for a fact people are sending me stuff but it just won't show up that I got it !!! How can I fix this ?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi I'm sorry you're having this problem I'm not home I can look it up later but there are loads of threads about this very problem do a search for not receiving gifts and you can read all about the issues what's causing it its a truck and I'll try and help when I get home
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks so much . I tried googling it and nothing is coming up! I had like 29 notifications on the game and when I openeded it I had nothing . And now when people try and gift me it says I have everything ... But I really don't ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Options
    No. Do a search here in the search box of the forum.

Here's the most recent. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131258-Not-receiving-gifts-not-sending-my-gifts!

If you want to trouble shoot why you aren't getting gifts feel free to contact customer care. There is a link to follow here: However, unless the person sending the gifts is ready to list what items were sent, and let Glu investigate with you and your gifters' game IDs. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I already contacted them .. I was just wondering like will I ever recieve them ? Or like is there anything I can do to fix this and make them show up ? Or are they just lost forever ?
  • Options
    Did you redo the search like I suggested? The biggest reason why you may not be getting gifts, could be due to the safe guards Glu has been rolling out in updates, that make it harder for people with the hack to just give away the farm. There are very generous limits in place, that are triggered by excessive rapid gifting which throws a wrench into the situation. The donor's gifting can be rendered temporarily ineffective, or worse.

There is no way of telling if or when these gifts will come through. If you feel it's legit, and your gifter will help track down the gifts, then it should make it easier for you to claim the gifts you were sent. This can be done by giving Glu the game ids of your gifter, and yourself.

I'm sorry I can't help more, it seems everytime we set up a system to try and help this issue, gifters are reluctant to come forward and help. At this point, only Glu Customer Care can help. They WILL get to your ticket, and I hope they can help. I'm sorry I can't help you more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary