Weekend Event - 5/29/15 Love is in the Air! (Can Babies Be Far Behind?)

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Well I got the earrings but I'm going to miss out on the hair and dress, thanks to my job lol. But it's my job that afforded this fun KKH life so I can't really complain. Add to that, yes.... Sam and I just got hitched. Can't wait to have a family yay! Btw, is the preacher in the wedding hot or what? He definitely has sidepiece potential. Too bad I got a Main Man now.

oh0kmh.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Zoyechka I caught you side-eyeing him while Sam has his eyes closed. Sneaky!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Zoyechka I caught you side-eyeing him while Sam has his eyes closed. Sneaky!
    Lol girl... You know how we do. Just keeping it on the DL in front of bae.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Nai and Minne!

I was pretty happy with my huge number 1 +++ with a wide advantage of fans from the second place of the list and then a lot of evil NPCs passed me! Now I'm in fifth place, someone saw what hit me?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I spent about $15,000 and did 2 of the Kylie/Kendall events, but I finally got the dress a whole day early!
    Good job! I just finished the event this morning after one of the Kylie/Kendall events
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    This is the first time I've ever finished a weekend event to the end! To be honest - most of the other events had items that I didn't want and the thought of grinding to finish wasn't appealing for that reason. This was the first time that I fell in love with EVERY item. Good job Glu, you've made me a very happy (and pretty) KKH Doll. LOL.
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just realized I haven't posted. Congratulations everyone!

3yfNmqPl.jpg
    PM to add
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm loving the dress/Mohawk combo Nai! You are like a super chic version of Pink ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Just realized I hadn't posted my look either!
    image_zpsrnjlqla7.jpg

I'm in love with the Milan photo booth option for some reason :D
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    New here, but I've been spying on this thread. You guys are all very funny, anyways...

29g1ra0.png

OMG, like are you serious? Only one away from being 400. This event has made me so broke and tired but all very worth it.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome natchula!

Go get that heart and post the result here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You got this natchula :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    New here, but I've been spying on this thread. You guys are all very funny, anyways...

29g1ra0.png

OMG, like are you serious? Only one away from being 400. This event has made me so broke and tired but all very worth it.

Omg that happened to me too! Twice! Once with the hair and then again for the dress. But I finally finished the whole thing! So worth it. This was a great event. I love the dress!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
    So Amelia (my doll) doesn't like the hair so much because it makes her forehead look big, but anyways here is she doing her happy dance and loving the dress.

4jnyxe.jpg

Posing with her boo thang, although Henry is a very simple guy doesn't like to dress the part, he will do. PLUS HE BETTER NOT BEG FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS and actually get Amelia knocked up.

4sz9u9.jpg

Now, Amelia will be very busy doing varies gigs in order to bring back her cash flow because she only has 81 KCash left. Oh, the struggles.

fto9qx.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I can never seem to get the dress, have tried everything but it's impossible for me to achieve it, if any of you guys know how I can get the dress faster please tell me or inbox me if you want, it's already too late to get the dress but any strategy or tip is helpful for the next time
    I can never seem to get the dress, have tried everything but it's impossible for me to achieve it, if any of you guys know how I can get the dress faster please tell me or inbox me if you want, it's already too late to get the dress but any strategy or tip is helpful for the next time

This is the first time I'm completing an event. So I cant really say much, but for this one, I tried to date and do the weekend gigs all at the same time. I would go on an 8h/4h date at Oak or at the Miraggio Grande (sp?) and work on weekend gigs (this week was Kendall and Kylie) as well, every hour traveling back in forth between places. When I would run out of money (which I did in like three occasions), I would do a regular 3h gig to refill my bank. I honestly never thought I would complete this event on time but I did it, it was a lot of hard work and I didn't even sleep last night. I kept waking up like every two hours, lol. I was so determined to get everything, because I really am excited about the baby update. It should come next week. https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I'm so happy that everyone got to get their rewards!

I may barely get the earrings..(Oh and Eselle I am dating Jesse right now..although the bum doesn't seem to have any plans for marriage..)

Well that is what I get for starting a weekend event soo late. Here is to the next weekend event..will it involve babies?? hhhmmm
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Aw Noona I'm sure you and Jess make such a cute couple! He is sort of a commitment phobe but I bet you'll talk him into settling down ;) please post pics of the nuptials if you get there!

Congrats natchula on getting that gown! It is lovely, right?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Congrats to those who won the gown!

Brandon I don't know either aside from maybe buying lots of K stars to power through tasks, dates, or parties, faster than it would take to recharge the energy bolts naturally.

I too ground it out as much as possible and didn't win it but I am happy for those who did.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm 41 hearts away from the dress with 11 minutes left and 3 stars left. I actually liked the dress this time too 😢
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    I'm 41 hearts away from the dress with 11 minutes left and 3 stars left. I actually liked the dress this time too ��
    Keep trying! You might just barely be able to get it.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Brandon I think the only way to complete the dating events is to spend kcash keep dating in miriaggio grande in Las Vegas or oak in Soho, where the vintage wine and fancy meal options will complete the date faster. Try to avoid 1hr dates - you can do a few but they don't give many hearts at the end so to try for another date length then cancel the date wait for a bit and come back. Imo the best are 4hr dates, but you can do a mixture as long as you have a few longer ones in there. You don't have to do all expensive dates - I did some free ones at first but then switched to miriaggio grande because it's faster. It helps a lot to have a private jet and car so you can tap around for energy. In total I spent about 10,000 kcash on mirragio dates for my girl - depending on your level it's not too difficult to earn this back afterwards with gigs. Good luck next time :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I dated the entire time at Oak, still didn't get the gown but I did have to take Sunday morning off for RL...I'm not sure what the answer is either, other than spending stars to speed up the process.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts

I can usually complete an event. There have been a few that were too difficult (500 stars for 5 star gigs was impossible!) or I just didn't have time that weekend. I never buy anything to complete the event and I do not use a hack, so it can be done.

I start prepping at about Wednesday and make sure I have enough money. I start with usually 30,000. I don't buy anything that would drain my money right before an event.

My events start at 11 AM (I'm in Germany), so I prep at 8 AM on my way to work with a date with my husband. That will put him out of the way for 24 hours or so, so I can get a good start. I can't get to my game until an hour after it starts because of work, so I pretty much start the event when it starts. I think this is really important. I start with full energy and then go around to all my pets to use that energy up. I then need to put the game down so I can work and let my energy recharge. I basically do this throughout the weekend.

There are special gigs on the weekend that give you stars or hearts that I try to complete. I usually date at Oak, but I sometimes do a few dates at Tavrn to save some cash.

I do parties at Punta Mita and Calabasas (I just bought this, but Punta Mita worked well for me). I small talk everyone. Then put the game down for an hour and small talk the remaining until the party is finished. I do 3 hour parties.

I've also been lucky in that I haven't had a full list on the left for a while. I have one or two items. If a weekend event is coming up and my list is finished, I ignore Simon when he says to go to his office. That way I get some 1 and 3 hour gigs.
    I'm not that demanding when it comes to event stuff. The one time I actually did win an entire outfit, I did do what most of the power players in here do. I set the alarm, I made sure I finished every last task on my list but I usually give priority to Kim's tasks over Simon, or Maria. I was also on a timer to remind myself every 8 minutes to re-tap around the world for energy. Basically I was doing the game's bidding.

It does take dedication and willpower. I'm not into sleep deprivation so I really couldn't work my life around the game's schedule.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    I can usually complete an event. There have been a few that were too difficult (500 stars for 5 star gigs was impossible!) or I just didn't have time that weekend. I never buy anything to complete the event and I do not use a hack, so it can be done.

I start prepping at about Wednesday and make sure I have enough money. I start with usually 30,000. I don't buy anything that would drain my money right before an event.

My events start at 11 AM (I'm in Germany), so I prep at 8 AM on my way to work with a date with my husband. That will put him out of the way for 24 hours or so, so I can get a good start. I can't get to my game until an hour after it starts because of work, so I pretty much start the event when it starts. I think this is really important. I start with full energy and then go around to all my pets to use that energy up. I then need to put the game down so I can work and let my energy recharge. I basically do this throughout the weekend.

There are special gigs on the weekend that give you stars or hearts that I try to complete. I usually date at Oak, but I sometimes do a few dates at Tavrn to save some cash.

I do parties at Punta Mita and Calabasas (I just bought this, but Punta Mita worked well for me). I small talk everyone. Then put the game down for an hour and small talk the remaining until the party is finished. I do 3 hour parties.

I've also been lucky in that I haven't had a full list on the left for a while. I have one or two items. If a weekend event is coming up and my list is finished, I ignore Simon when he says to go to his office. That way I get some 1 and 3 hour gigs.

I love this. It is the "Plan" I was saying I should always have. Zitrone, next Thursday or so, I'm checking in with you. I'm going to see what your plan is, and it will be my plan too. I am STILL getting breakup calls from all the NPCs I speeddated over the weekend. See......I had no plan. I did 8 hour gigs that did nothing for the event. I didn't know who to date, not hubby he wanted 8 hour dates. So You see I was all confused. Zitrone, will you please remember to grab me (and the forum) and outline your plan for next weekend when it develops? I spent KStars for boxes, Dated the wrong people, just did everything wrong, Luckily I got the dress after all, but it was the stupidest playing I've done since I started. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ^ omg love Zitrone's game plan. And it does make sense. I guess I can take a break an hour after I get to work. And ignoring Simon? That it just fabulous! now that what I call thinking out of the box.

i also just figured out why I didn't win the wig and the dress this time. It's because I didn't have the untouched backup cash the day before the event. $30,000 seems doable. My mistake was thinking I can just start events with like $900 lol. My bad.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OMG I love that plan Zitrone!

I need to make up one jus like that!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Lol, I'll try to type up my plan. I wonder what the event will be this weekend? I'm not interested in any kids (The husband needs enough time, lol!), so if it's a baby update I won't participate.

I did date an NPC this weekend. I had some energy and I knew I couldn't get to the game in 3 hours (i.e. sleep), so I used up my energy on them. I don't care that they broke up with me.

I ignored 8 hour dates if they came up. I would come back until I saw 1 or 3 hour options.

As of now I have $22,000.
    Screenshot of the gigs I have. Does anyone else have a small amount of work as well? I'm not wearing the dress. I'm saving it for my next wedding (still married to my second). Who am I kidding to be wearing white to my third wedding?

image1.png