Options

Urgent help, game seriously broken

FayewilliamsFayewilliams Registered Users 5 Posts
I haven't been able to load my game for three days. I submitted a complaint for help but no one has helped me.

My issue is that I go to load the game and it errors me as soon as it starts. If I reinstall I'll lose everything which I don't want. I'm hoping that this update is released very soon and it fixes my game

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, What platform are you playing on? Are you still having this issue? Please respond so I know how to better help you, or I'll assume it is fixed and you are busy playing and loving the game. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi! Its still broken, Im playing on Android, Galaxy S3. It's terrible. Ive missed this weekends event which sucks. I have no idea how to fix it and I am praying that when the game updates it restores all the files that are apparently missing!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I haven't been able to load my game for three days. I submitted a complaint for help but no one has helped me.

My issue is that I go to load the game and it errors me as soon as it starts. If I reinstall I'll lose everything which I don't want. I'm hoping that this update is released very soon and it fixes my game
    All I can suggest is restarting your phone and connecting to a different wifi network. These are two things that helps me whenever my game is stuck on the loading screen so hopefully they will help you.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Unfortunately it isnt stuck on the loading screen it comes up with some text that say "starting download files" and then instantly stops. It's like all the files that start the game are gone but my data is still there
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Unfortunately it isnt stuck on the loading screen it comes up with some text that say "starting download files" and then instantly stops. It's like all the files that start the game are gone but my data is still there

I'm so sorry this is happening. I would also be sure to Clear the Cache in Application Manager, and also try and open the game directly from Google Play Store. Then I would post here in this specific Glitch thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only listing your Platform/Device/Level and the same brief description as you did right above this.

Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary