Options

Not really related with the game, but…

jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
Kim is expecting another baby, she's was so desperate and almost giving up and then this. I'm super excited and I think everything fits so well because also the baby update is coming. I don't know but I'm super happy.

image.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Hopefully the update will be out tomorrow!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Not gonna lie I did cry a little. I'm so happy for the Wests! I know how badly she wanted this, and it just feels like the right time for them. :)
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Aw that will be cool to see how they work all of this into the new update.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I wonder if the baby clothes will be just like what Baby North wears. I'm really not a fan if babies wearing all black. Although, I did see a pic of North in a pink tutu once. I guess that was Kanye's idea since Kim insists that her baby only wear all black.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I wonder if the baby clothes will be just like what Baby North wears. I'm really not a fan if babies wearing all black. Although, I did see a pic of North in a pink tutu once. I guess that was Kanye's idea since Kim insists that her baby only wear all black.

omg trueee. but the game is supposed to be modeled around Kim's life so our babies probably will dress similarly to hers.
    The outfit in the teaser was cute tho so hopefully thats a good sign!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kanye went in and emptied Kim's closets, refilling them with black, white, cream, gray things exclusively. A bunch of people I know think that it is Kanye dressing Kim, and Kanye dressing the Baybay. But yeah, I think the Haute Couture palette will probably be replaced with Baby Pastels. Blue, pink, mint green, yellow, um purple. Maybe because it's June 2nd,( and isn't that the day everyone recalls it being released?) today will be the day? Let's chant.

Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

Ok, Coffee time, someone take over the chant while I'm gone? Copy and paste is fine. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Kanye went in and emptied Kim's closets, refilling them with black, white, cream, gray things exclusively. A bunch of people I know think that it is Kanye dressing Kim, and Kanye dressing the Baybay. But yeah, I think the Haute Couture palette will probably be replaced with Baby Pastels. Blue, pink, mint green, yellow, um purple. Maybe because it's June 2nd,( and isn't that the day everyone recalls it being released?) today will be the day? Let's chant.

Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

Ok, Coffee time, someone take over the chant while I'm gone? Copy and paste is fine. lol.
    Thank God. North needs normal little girl clothes & not the gothic skater punk look from Hot Topic.
    GC: Zoë Strange