The Waiting Room

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Hello Everyone!

So to keep us occupied since I know everyone is probably looking like this lil guy right now:

waiting_zpso10ycysb.jpg

I thought we might like to have some fun. Since it seems like the majority of people here are starting to favor having babies in this update, I thought we might like to have a fun little "Waiting Room" thread to hang out at.
So what will it be do you want a girl or a boy?

itsagirl_zpsh5wnguw0.jpgitsaboy_zpstj87yiyi.jpg

Tell a story if you want. Like: Did you adopt or did you conceive*? How did you find out you were having a baby? When did you adopt your baby? Where were they born? What is their name? Do you want them to live a normal or privileged life? Are you married, single, or dating? Are you planning a baby shower?

The possibilities are endless! Even if you don't feel like you have a big imagination, you can just make up something simple. Have fun!

*Please note that the story line in the game maybe different, and this is all just pure speculation and fantasy. I am not sure how the game will include babies, this is just for fun and entertainment.

(The Delivery Room will be here and Baby Showers are soon to follow ;) )
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

Comments

• jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    This sounds so fun. Let me see... I would like to conceive a baby girl, and finding out with my hubby after a few days of having morning sickness; we decide to go to the doctor and ta-dá: I'm pregnant. Also, one of my favorite locations in the game is Milan, so my baby must born in Milan. It's a baby girl, and her name is Isabella Grace.

I'm married and my husband and I are planning a baby shower before the baby is born.
  • ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    This is a great idea :)

My husband and I have been married for a while now, and so we would like to have a baby. Unfortunately, we have been unable to conceive naturally (although we will keep trying), so we have decided to go with a surrogate and have a baby girl named Kathleen Elizabeth (Kat for short). The surrogate is due very soon. I will be having a baby shower, and we would like for Kat to have as normal of a life as possible!
    GC: shammxo
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Noona, this is the cutest and creative idea for a thread 😊

I wasn't in favor of having a baby, but I'm sure I'll eventually have one.

I wonder what I'll name it??? Hummm something with a "K" to be konsistent lol

OMG waiting and speculating makes me so anxious. I've been trying not to focus on the update bcuz it gives me anxiety that it's not here yet.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    This sounds so fun. Let me see... I would like to conceive a baby girl, and finding out with my hubby after a few days of having morning sickness; we decide to go to the doctor and ta-dá: I'm pregnant. Also, one of my favorite locations in the game is Milan, so my baby must born in Milan. It's a baby girl, and her name is Isabella Grace.

I'm married and my husband and I are planning a baby shower before the baby is born.

Oh Milan! How nice! That is a very cute name!
    Shammxo wrote: »
    This is a great idea :)

My husband and I have been married for a while now, and so we would like to have a baby. Unfortunately, we have been unable to conceive naturally (although we will keep trying), so we have decided to go with a surrogate and have a baby girl named Kathleen Elizabeth (Kat for short). The surrogate is due very soon. I will be having a baby shower, and we would like for Kat to have as normal of a life as possible!

Glad to hear that your baby seems to be healthy! I like these 2 word names, it is giving me inspiration! I know your baby will appreciate having the normal life!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Noona, this is the cutest and creative idea for a thread ��

OMG waiting and speculating makes me so anxious. I've been trying not to focus on the update bcuz it gives me anxiety that it's not here yet.

Thank you!

Don't get to anxious this thread is to help you relax and think about what you are looking forward to :D

• ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Noona, this is the cutest and creative idea for a thread ��

I agree that when I first heard about the update, I wasn't too keen on the idea of having babies, but now I can't wait! Also know what you mean about the anxiety... This thread could definitely help to alleviate that, though. :)
    GC: shammxo
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Here's my story; I conceived twins--one boy and one girl (Definitely considering not having anymore children) I found out I was having a baby after vomiting at a photo shoot. They were born in Miami since I was invited to an award ceremony that week. My husband and I decided to name our baby boy Christopher James and our baby girl Jessica Rose. We were hoping they''d have a normal but previleged life like they would go to a normal school but people would be like "Hey, you're Danielle Rose's daughter/son" so basically they'd have a normal life but would have a lot of attention. Of course, they'd also live in a big house. Prior to them being born we decided to have our baby shower when we were at month eight so that it would be close to their due date but not like right before they were born. But yeah this is my story, this thread was a really smart idea especially with all this talk about the baby update and to be honest I would really name my kids that :D
  • shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    I can't wait! I read that they put out updates every two weeks but this one is taking much longer. I'm kind of glad because that means they are adding a lot of content. Thank you, Glu gods :)
  • HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts
    The though of pregnancy scares the life out of me so imagine my horror and my husband delight, I'm pregnant. His body's not the one that's gonna morph into a whale. He was a great support system I'll give him that. Held my hair while I puked; carried a change of pants when I lost control of my bladder and every other body part. People sure love talking about the glow, which is sweat by the way, they don't talk about how much of a disgusting and emotional terror it is...but nine months later in a beautiful town In Venice, Italy my twin boys where born and I'm telling you. I feel in love like I couldn't even imagine. Giovanni Nico Scott and Leonardo Nino Scott, you two put me on a ride through hell. One that I would happily get back in line for.

twin-babies-300x199.jpg

This is all your getting world. #ScottTwins #seeyouin1year #GiovanniNicoScott #LeonardoNinoScott
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok I have a few questions. Will our baby grow to become the mini me's of our dolls? I hope so because I like my doll & her man. I also want toddler girls dresses in Pucci prints. Also....shouldn't we have a bassinet in the master bedroom on any house we own? It only makes sense since our spouses live with us, our baby should too.

Last, are babies only for married couples or can single people have babies in the game?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I don't know if the babies will grow up at all. The dolls don't age or gain weight or get acne or anything like that. I think the babies will stay babies. But I don't really know.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ok I have a few questions. Will our baby grow to become the mini me's of our dolls? I hope so because I like my doll & her man. I also want toddler girls dresses in Pucci prints. Also....shouldn't we have a bassinet in the master bedroom on any house we own? It only makes sense since our spouses live with us, our baby should too.

Last, are babies only for married couples or can single people have babies in the game?

Hi Zoyechka! I don't know the details about this update. This thread is really only here for having fun imagining what it would be like or just describing what we would like it to be like.

So just have some fun!

Here's my story; I conceived twins--one boy and one girl (Definitely considering not having anymore children) I found out I was having a baby after vomiting at a photo shoot. They were born in Miami since I was invited to an award ceremony that week. My husband and I decided to name our baby boy Christopher James and our baby girl Jessica Rose. We were hoping they''d have a normal but previleged life like they would go to a normal school but people would be like "Hey, you're Danielle Rose's daughter/son" so basically they'd have a normal life but would have a lot of attention. Of course, they'd also live in a big house. Prior to them being born we decided to have our baby shower when we were at month eight so that it would be close to their due date but not like right before they were born. But yeah this is my story, this thread was a really smart idea especially with all this talk about the baby update and to be honest I would really name my kids that :D

Hi Danielle_Models
    Those are really cool names for your kids! Sounds like they will have the best of both worlds so to speak!

Hi Hpdm!
    Your right I don't hear many people tell you about the bad or disgusting side of being pregnant so thank you for including that. It sounds like your husband is a keeper! Nice to hear him being so supportive. I love your boys names, ones that are inspired from different cultures always facinate and amaze me!

• bojangybojangy Registered Users 6 Posts
    (Cassio fangirl alert) I'm married to Dirk Diamonds, a sweet enough guy but pretty dull, been with him since the beginning of my career. After cheating on him with Cassio, I find out I'm pregnant after vomiting backstage at a fashion show, and I'm 80% sure it's Cassio's. Pretty ambivalent about it since he's my true love, but I dont want to hurt Dirk. If I tell Cassio and he's not ready to settle down and raise our baby, I'll dump him and raise the baby with Dirk. If he is, sorry Dirk... Either way this probably won't be my only child. I hope it's a girl who I'll name Elliot Nicole, and I'll try to raise her normal in terms of being out of the limelight, but privileged in stuff like private school, sports/dance classes and the occasional expensive gift.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Noona you're genius!

V. and B. talk about having children since the beginning of their relationship, but it has been a long journey for them accomplish this dream. They decided that they would adopt a child, but the troubled past of B. and the fact that "love and hope adoption center" never open are impediments to the adoption occurs.

So they decided to go after a laboratory to conceive a child, they hired a surrogate and after a few tries they are finally pregnant! Baby's s3x and name will obviously be revealed in a magazine cover by a millionaire proposal. That money goes to charity destined to finally open the adoption center lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    bojangy wrote: »
    (Cassio fangirl alert) I'm married to Dirk Diamonds, a sweet enough guy but pretty dull, been with him since the beginning of my career. After cheating on him with Cassio, I find out I'm pregnant after vomiting backstage at a fashion show, and I'm 80% sure it's Cassio's. Pretty ambivalent about it since he's my true love, but I dont want to hurt Dirk. If I tell Cassio and he's not ready to settle down and raise our baby, I'll dump him and raise the baby with Dirk. If he is, sorry Dirk... Either way this probably won't be my only child. I hope it's a girl who I'll name Elliot Nicole, and I'll try to raise her normal in terms of being out of the limelight, but privileged in stuff like private school, sports/dance classes and the occasional expensive gift.

Hi Bojangy!

I think just about all of us, are in love with Cassio ;).
    Poor Dirk, and I hope Cassio mans up! I wonder what will be flashing on Ray's tweet when that breaks out?
    I have never met a girl named Elliot before, that is really cool!

Vats wrote: »
    Noona you're genius!

V. and B. talk about having children since the beginning of their relationship, but it has been a long journey for them accomplish this dream. They decided that they would adopt a child, but the troubled past of B. and the fact that "love and hope adoption center" never open are impediments to the adoption occurs.

So they decided to go after a laboratory to conceive a child, they hired a surrogate and after a few tries they are finally pregnant! Baby's s3x and name will obviously be revealed in a magazine cover by a millionaire proposal. That money goes to charity destined to finally open the adoption center lol

Why thank you Vats! :D

I hope that adoption center opens up soon, espcailly since you and B will be donating so much money into it!
    I am glad it finally worked out with the surrogate mother! It sounds like that was a little stressful.

Hey everyone, so I decided to make a story

So right now my boyfriend Max is going through commitment phobia's and really does not want to settle down, ugh it is so frustrating! But I finally got him to agree (more like bribe him) to help me take care of a baby girl and boy, that I saw on the Love and Hope Adoption centers website. I had already decided I wanted to adopt the babies before I started dating Max. I wanted to adopt her since one of Noona's old friends was adopted. The baby girl is from Dubai and her name will be revealed in a special little way. Her older brother is from Milan and his name will be revealed at a later time. The baby shower will soon happen just before the little ones come home, so I am preparing the invites right now, while trying to get Max to calm his nerves. The babies will have a semi normal, semi privileged life.

• HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi Hpdm!
    Your right I don't hear many people tell you about the bad or disgusting side of being pregnant so thank you for including that. It sounds like your husband is a keeper! Nice to hear him being so supportive. I love your boys names, ones that are inspired from different cultures always facinate and amaze me!

Yeah it's very sugarcoated to me. Alexander is simply a gem, and it only took a million duds and one divorce to find him. I love their names as well, I spent the last month and a half in Italy, needing a break from the public and feel in love with the culture. Oh hear crying that's my queue for dinner time.

Hey Noona I had a lot of fun with this idea and getting into the mind of my doll. I based my pregnancy experience on my moms story of being pregnant with me and my sisters. XD she loves going on about how I tried to kill her, but she had two more.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This is so cute! Thanks Noona :o

Steph and I have been wanting to have a baby for a while now.

Since the beginning, she expressed her desire for a serious relationship and to start a family soon. See that's why I love her so much. The same I've always wanted, therefore I asked her to marry me and have children. It's been half a year since we're together, but we're unable to conceive. All this stress and anxiety has been making things worse. So we seek some medical help and the doctor said to give it a break. It's going to happen, everything's fine. We just need some more time.

While we're still hopeful, we did some research. We went out, consulted professionals and met couples who were going through the same phase. So we've finally decided to explore adoption. We went to the adoption agency near LAX. They made us fill out a couple of forms first and conducted a home study. We were declared fit parents. We're adopting a baby boy named Ben. All the paperwork has been done and expenses have been paid. Now we just have to wait for a period of time for the arrival. :)

We were so relieved, everything was on track. But as they say, always expect the unexpected. I was on set, shooting a commercial. Out of nowhere I received a text from Steph that she's feeling tired and nauseous since morning, she needs me. I went straight home and took her for a checkup. Nothing was confirmed yet. Later the reports came and the doctor gave us the good news. She's pregnant!!! Can you believe this? God has blessed us with another baby. During the second trimester, we got an ultrasound to determine the baby's gender. And... It's a girl! We both have agreed to name her Emma. :)

We couldn't be more happier! Soon, our family will be complete. We're decorating their room, shopping for baby clothes and so much! I think my bestie Kim has plans for a baby shower too. So we're holding onto hope, preparing ourselves for these two, beautiful additions to our lives. :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    These stories are so sweet. I have to send some recent photos to my hubby. He's in Homeland Defense and travels a lot. That's all I can say about AppleP's Mr. F. So they converse via pm, and of course date once a day. So, I'll have to see if he wants one. I'm thinking of adopting, but from what I hear the 120KStars for the baby is the tip of the babybottle. Adoption or au natural...the baby you get is the one you were meant to have. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Ivy had a couple of rough marriages where the husbands turned out to be needy j3rks, but with her current husband Adam, things are different. Ivy had been toying with the idea of starting a family since she became Mrs. Gray nine months ago, but wasn't sure if Adam was on the same page. Finally, after many nights in their favourite restaurant in Soho (Oak), Adam brought up the idea of having a child of their own. It seems babysitting North West just wasn't cutting it for him anymore! In between photo shoots, commercials, appearances and the like, Ivy spent a lot of her down time readying her body for the baby her and Adam wanted to conceive. After 2 months of battling severe nausea that she put down to motion sickness from flying, Adam urged her to see a doctor. Lo and behold, she was pregnant!

Ivy called Kim right away, and Kim was thrilled to be announced as godmother. She told Ivy to leave all the baby shower plans up to her. Ivy soon found out she was having a baby boy, and Adam was happy that the Gray name would continue. The couple agreed that they couldn't keep their son out of the spotlight completely, but they would do what they could to ensure he lives as normal life as possible. When Ray Powers found out, he did all he could to find out every little detail about the little bundle of joy, but to no avail. The Grays and Kardashian/Jenners have kept their lips sealed about the name, the place of birth and where he will be raised. Master Gray will be born any moment now, as Ivy is ready to go!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'm thinking of adopting, but from what I hear the 120KStars for the baby is the tip of the babybottle. Adoption or au natural...the baby you get is the one you were meant to have. ;)

It is actually 160 K stars to adopt the baby. And yes, the accessories and furnishings are all very expensive, although they did do a good job of splitting it between game money and K stars to purchase things (some of each.)

Nice philosophy in your last statement.
    Charli wrote: »
    This is so cute! Thanks Noona :o

Steph and I have been wanting to have a baby for a while now.

Since the beginning, she expressed her desire for a serious relationship and to start a family soon. See that's why I love her so much. The same I've always wanted, therefore I asked her to marry me and have children. It's been half a year since we're together, but we're unable to conceive. All this stress and anxiety has been making things worse. So we seek some medical help and the doctor said to give it a break. It's going to happen, everything's fine. We just need some more time.

While we're still hopeful, we did some research. We went out, consulted professionals and met couples who were going through the same phase. So we've finally decided to explore adoption. We went to the adoption agency near LAX. They made us fill out a couple of forms first and conducted a home study. We were declared fit parents. We're adopting a baby boy named Ben. All the paperwork has been done and expenses have been paid. Now we just have to wait for a period of time for the arrival. :)

We were so relieved, everything was on track. But as they say, always expect the unexpected. I was on set, shooting a commercial. Out of nowhere I received a text from Steph that she's feeling tired and nauseous since morning, she needs me. I went straight home and took her for a checkup. Nothing was confirmed yet. Later the reports came and the doctor gave us the good news. She's pregnant!!! Can you believe this? God has blessed us with another baby. During the second trimester, we got an ultrasound to determine the baby's gender. And... It's a girl! We both have agreed to name her Emma. :)

We couldn't be more happier! Soon, our family will be complete. We're decorating their room, shopping for baby clothes and so much! I think my bestie Kim has plans for a baby shower too. So we're holding onto hope, preparing ourselves for these two, beautiful additions to our lives. :o
    Thank you Charli! This is such a cute story! Hopefully you will be able to have your complete family!
    Glad to hear that you a Steph are on the same page, you two are such a sweet couple!