Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I' don't know why but I think that Wednesday is the day.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    My bad, it only comes out once a month but it used to come out every two weeks (earlier versions). And they stopped making updates for Stardom Hollywood.

I didn't say that is was their job to release updates based on days.

I know, sorry I wasn't trying to sound curt or anything. I was responding to another post :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    UPDATES

Version 0.9.0 - 5/31/2014 - Saturday (released)
    Version 1.1.0 - 7/7/2014 - Monday (16 days)
    Version 1.2.0 - 7/23/2014 - Wednesday (16 days)
    Version 1.3.0 - 8/6/2014 - Wednesday (14 days)
    Version 1.4.0 - 9/4/2014 - Thursday (20 days)
    Version 2.0.0 - 10/1/2014 - Wednesday (12 days)
    Version 2.1.0 - 10/23/2014 - Thursday (23 days)
    Version 2.2.0 - 11/7/2014 - Friday (15 days)
    Version 2.3.0 - 11/23/2014 - Sunday (16 days)
    Version 2.4.0 - 12/8/2014 - Monday (14 days)
    Version 2.5 0 - 1/14/2015 - Wednesday (37 days)
    Version 2.6.0 - 2/6/2015 - Friday (23 days)
    Version 2.7.0 - 3/2/2015 - Monday (25 days)
    Version 2.8.0 - 3/31/2015 - Tuesday (28 days)
    Version 2.9.0 - 4/20/2015 - Monday (20 days)
    Version 2.10.0 - 5/7/2015 - Thursday (17 days)

Thanks for this .. I was wondering about the past updates and times between them ... So it clearly shows that the updates aren't on a schedule ..I was also under the impression that they were released biweekly ... I'm just happy that they try to at least keep the game interesting with each new update ... So many times when I wanted to delete but the continuous updates keeps me playing Lol like I really don't know what I'm gonna do after I finish the third comeback ... Hope they eventually add a 4th one :)
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I know, sorry I wasn't trying to sound curt or anything. I was responding to another post :)

Lol, it's ok. This update is driving me crazy!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I think it's driving us all crazy because it's going to be such a huge update I think. I'm excited to see what it will all bring!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I was thinking today or by tomorrow evening (for iOS at least)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    MzLeeLee wrote: »
    I was thinking today or by tomorrow evening (for iOS at least)
    idk but definitely sometime this week. I would say as late as Thursday because they will probably have some weekend event to go with the new characters in the update.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    idk but definitely sometime this week. I would say as late as Thursday because they will probably have some weekend event to go with the new characters in the update.

See now you getting me excited again with that thought ... Alright decision made .. I'm done waiting for the update I'm excited for the Thursday weekend teaser :D haha
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I think it's driving us all crazy because it's going to be such a huge update I think. I'm excited to see what it will all bring!

I've never anticipated a game update in my life as much as I have this one. The wait is killing me.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Well...maybe Thursday? The same week as the new baby announcement. Maybe they didn't want to do two announcements the same day as if to imply the new baby announcement is just like a game announcement. Know what I mean? That's all I can think of...

Or maybe they consulted with the makers of Beanie Babies and Cabbage Patch Kids, on how to build anticipation and make customers want something they didn't even really want before...Lol.

Even people who were tepid about the 'baby update' are now saying "WHERE IS IT" haha.
  • Options
    Well at least we know that is this week for sure because they wrote in the Facebook page: "next week will bring all new surprises".
  • Options
    AnneythAnneyth Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think I haven't EVER waited for an update like this one. Are you people sure it isn't today :( I've had my hopes up since May 28th.
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    Dr. Seuss

Game Center: NLeaEB
  • Options
    Anneyth wrote: »
    I think I haven't EVER waited for an update like this one. Are you people sure it isn't today :( I've had my hopes up since May 28th.
    If it isn't here in the next 20 mins then it won't come today. I'm just sticking with Thursday and I've been waiting for this update since they announced it would be added in February!
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Do we have to check San Francisco's time? Isn't that where Glu's headquarter's are? It's still 2pm there... I'm grasping at straws lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    AnneythAnneyth Registered Users 2 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Do we have to check San Francisco's time? Isn't that where Glu's headquarter's are? It's still 2pm there... I'm grasping at straws lol

You have a point :O but still, I NEED MY UPDATE T^T
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    Dr. Seuss

Game Center: NLeaEB
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    Meh, let's just hope that this waiting will be worth it :rolleyes:
    GC: King Jacek
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Okay Glu, this is not fun anymore. Make us wait this much for the update won't make us be more and more excited, just make us feel angry.
    The creators should learn the definition of VERY SOON!
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I have to agree. It's getting stupid. If they are going to take this long with releasing an update, don't put out teasers so soon. #ridic #overthewait
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Okay Glu, this is not fun anymore. Make us wait this much for the update won't make us be more and more excited, just make us feel angry.
    The creators should learn the definition of VERY SOON!

I agree besides they've been preparing this update since February it's like 3 months.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I agree!!!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welp, looks like the theories of the "May" anniversary and June 1st (since the last major update was released on Oct 1st) being the update release days were shot to shingles.

Unfortunately, Glu is in no way obligated to players to update the game on a set schedule. But it's nice that they do it at least monthly.

The last thing I want is an update full of glitches or new storylines that only take a few days to complete than next thing you know you're only getting side calls from Simon.

I'm going to stick to the Heinz motto...

"The best things come to those who wait "
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    It's funny that there were so many theories as to when it would be updated anyway. It'll come when it comes.
  • Options
    But if they don't have an intention to update sooner, PLEASE don't make us believe on this possibility. Don't show all those teasers too early, and, on the top: don't say very soon. It's simple.
  • Options
    Okay, there's nothing we can do now unless wait. But it's better this update be MAGNIFICENT!
  • Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    There are so many pages, so I'm sorry if someone has already said this, but someone on FB suggested that maybe the update will come out on June 15th because that's North's birthday. Hopefully that assumption is incorrect, haha!
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    Shammxo wrote: »
    There are so many pages, so I'm sorry if someone has already said this, but someone on FB suggested that maybe the update will come out on June 15th because that's North's birthday. Hopefully that assumption is incorrect, haha!

Oh, it hurts. :( On FB page they said the update may come THIS week.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hey guys!

While you wait, maybe you can check out this fun little thread. It could help to keep you entertained while you wait :D

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135565-The-Waiting-Room
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I'm tired of waiting for the update honestly. I'm no longer excited about the update (like I have been for months), Im just annoyed.
  • Options
    I'm tired of waiting for the update honestly. I'm no longer excited about the update (like I have been for months), Im just annoyed.

Same. My patience and excitement are over.
  • Options
    jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    And another day without the update, at this point is only getting annoying.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.