Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Unfortunately I think it's just straight couples. And all the babies at the adoption center (for me at least) are ugly..
    I don't know Trev, I don't think they would do that.
    From the beginning you've been able to couple with either same *** or opposite. So I hope it's not for straight couples only.
    GC Minne622
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^@ Hpdm wow!! thanks for your input! Did you spend kstars? cause i cant afford kstar gifts T_T i hate spending on this hobo of mine though...lose lose situation for me lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    She is SO CUTE. If same-*** couples can't have kids I am taking her home with me :') I hope same-*** couples can though, I'm interested to see how they smoosh me and my wife together considering we both have the same face types and eye colour :')
    photo%204.png.jpeg
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    Woah now there's a locked space in every one (I suppose) of my houses. That's where the baby room is gonna be.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Um I think my babies got switched

image.jpg1_zpsvkhsnx4g.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    After clicking the "show another baby" option a few times I found this little baby boy! He's already got my skin tone and hair color and hes wearing my fav color! Should I adopt him..? :eek:
    image_zpsa9wmbrkc.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    ^@ Hpdm wow!! thanks for your input! Did you spend kstars? cause i cant afford kstar gifts T_T i hate spending on this hobo of mine though...lose lose situation for me lol

No you don't have to use stars to get your baby with your partner but it will take a bit longer to get to 12000 with just dating. you can use money to buy him gifts and sped up that number a little bit but no you don't NEED Kstars, which is good.
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Hpdm wrote: »
    No you don't have to use stars to get your baby with your partner but it will take a bit longer to get to 12000 with just dating. you can use money to buy him gifts and sped up that number a little bit but no you don't NEED Kstars, which is good.

Do you still have the option to adopt or has that gone now? Did you choose the *** of the baby too? :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have to switch machines to see what is going on. Post here and everything will be moved over.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have to switch machines to see what is going on. Post here and everything will be moved over.
    Ok lol. Well I've noticed that you can't change your baby's skin color, hair color, or eye color so these are all important things to consider when adopting/conceiving.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I have a question: so if you concieve, do you get to customize your baby? Face features, skin/hair/eyes color, s e x?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Thanks Koko!

@Trevor, you also said you can only have 1 child, I don't know if I'm gonna get a boy or a girl...can you name the child??
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hmm, that's more of a gamble than I was expecting, since my dolls were going to go old-fashioned with the whole thing. Hmm. Now I have to wait and see what happens when two people have a baby that way.... <sigh>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Anything else pivotal besides babies in the update? I haven't got a chance to see yet!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    @Eselletea, nothing much apart from that, I got a quest from Simon to publicize some drink...and after you get a baby, what's gonna happen? @Trevor
    Apart from waiting to get to level 12000 with my husband, I can't do much else. -_-
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Anything else pivotal besides babies in the update? I haven't got a chance to see yet!

nope. (not even any new gigs except one for me yet) I didn't get to host a baby shower and Kim's glam squad wasn't added like we thought they would be.
    @Eselletea, nothing much apart from that, I got a quest from Simon to publicize some drink...and after you get a baby, what's gonna happen? @Trevor
    Apart from waiting to get to level 12000 with my husband, I can't do much else. -_-
    Nothing at all happened for me other than a tweet from Kim and Ray Powers. :/ No new quests or anything
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Great, I just broke up. Working on my endless dating points now.

So we can only have 1 baby? or are we allowed to adopt 1 per day.

Has anyone seen the nursery in all the homes?
    PM to add
    Eselletea wrote: »

Well, this may seem like a silly thing to love, but they've upgraded the dolls' eyes-- they're so clear and sparkling and gorgeous.

I'm really pleased with the update, for that alone. I liked the eyes fine before, but they're so beautiful now...

Nothing at all happened for me other than a tweet from Kim and Ray Powers. :/ No new quests or anything

Wow! And did you name the kid?
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Great, I just broke up. Working on my endless dating points now.

So we can only have 1 baby? or are we allowed to adopt 1 per day.

Has anyone seen the nursery in all the homes?

Trevor said you can have only one so choose if you want a girl or boy the most. xD

EDIT: for the nursery, the full images were already posted by Glu on FB, they become available when you get the actual baby.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    what is this unlocking VIPs? I wonder how it's done...but 160 kstars for an adoption is just...
    ugh so now no baby until i hit 9000 hearts with my husband. I'm at 6309!! ughhh
    I hit max with the date event over the weekend and now mine says 12,000
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    I agree with you Trevor. After you get those tweets it's like your baby doesn't exist anymore. I'm doing new quest like normal. I don't know I'd down the line they'll have more involved with the baby but for now after you get the kid that's it.
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    I hit max with the date event over the weekend and now mine says 12,000

Yeah they said it's the new level! After I finish my 8hr date, I'll gift my spouse so I can speed up the process... -_-
    But then again, if you just get the baby and that's it, why even rush to get there, ya know what I mean?
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Hpdm wrote: »
    I agree with you Trevor. After you get those tweets it's like your baby doesn't exist anymore. I'm doing new quest like normal. I don't know I'd down the line they'll have more involved with the baby but for now after you get the kid that's it.
    Ikr.. I was so ready for this update for MONTHS but literally all that happened was I adopted a baby, dressed it up, and left it sitting in the nursery for eternity. No new quests, nothing with Kim, I didn't even get to throw a baby shower. I really hope our baby becomes more involved in our lifes later.
    Did you name the baby, Trevor, or did it have a name already?

And what's the name?

Wow! And did you name the kid?

Yup, I named mine Daniel. (And there is an option in the baby's wardrobe to change its name but idk if you'll lose fans or it'll cost K-stars)
    Oh right, you probably said the name when you posted the picture! I'm excited and not retaining anything well right now!

Thanks for the details.

omgg I think he looks so cute in this outfit! but it costs 80 k-stars.... Maybe another time xD
    image_zpsfuval5w2.jpg

Do you guys think that the weekend event will have something to do with babies? And if you conceived tell us information about that.. Did you get to choose the babies gender and appearance?
    Yeah I got to name my baby but other than that theres nothing else to do with them. I'm getting new quest with the kardashians but honestly with all the baby hype they've had us on, there boring and dull. Nothing interesting.