Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    To be honest, I'm pretty excited about the new fishbowl in the downtown LA apartment 😂 and it gives you energy!
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I spent 10k+ cash in gifts for my husband but it doesn't level me up much...wth
    I think ill just go at it the old fashioned way and just date and date and date... -_-
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm dying... KoKo cracked the moderator whip... Lol no duplicate threads pls 😊

smiley_whip_zpsmtxcnfo2.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    After two appearances, you'll be able to call Kim in the VIP section. Apparently for 24 hours calling her to any project gives you a chance to get 5 K-stars!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    I spent 10k+ cash in gifts for my husband but it doesn't level me up much...wth
    I think ill just go at it the old fashioned way and just date and date and date... -_-

lol I was too impatient to do that so I just ended up adopting. Plus idk if you get to choose your babies features if you conceive, but you pretty much can if you adopt.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    Dazedmoon wrote: »
    To be honest, I'm pretty excited about the new fishbowl in the downtown LA apartment �� and it gives you energy!

yay a new pet!! thanks for the heads up!
    Dazedmoon wrote: »
    To be honest, I'm pretty excited about the new fishbowl in the downtown LA apartment �� and it gives you energy!

gee i didnt even notice that!! Thanks for the info xDD i bought it now
    It gave me cash and XP though, no energy :(
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Can you customize the baby's traits or only the clothes?

Only the clothes and hair it's so annoying
  • HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts
    omgg I think he looks so cute in this outfit! but it costs 80 k-stars.... Maybe another time xD
    image_zpsfuval5w2.jpg

Do you guys think that the weekend event will have something to do with babies? And if you conceived tell us information about that.. Did you get to choose the babies gender and appearance?

I convinced and no I only go to name him. I don't even know the gender so I'm going with a boy, since they just show you in your house with a baby, they don't even tell you the gender. I hope some or any event have to do with my baby.
    Danni wrote: »
    After two appearances, you'll be able to call Kim in the VIP section. Apparently for 24 hours calling her to any project gives you a chance to get 5 K-stars!

Thanks! I was just about to post another question and ask about the VIPs!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    All that hype for this update? Only 5 new items for girls. The baby room is super small. We can't customize their face, skin color , hair color, eyes color this is frustrating.
  • DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    Shoot, it may have just given me XP and cash as well. I was probably just too excited lol sorry for the false advertising guys! 😔
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
    All that hype for this update? Only 5 new items for girls. The baby room is super small. We can't customize their face, skin color , hair color, eyes color this is frustrating.
    only 2 new items for the boys. and yea I'm disappointed with the update too. I didn't even get a baby gift from Kim. smh what a great best friend :(
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Thanks! I was just about to post another question and ask about the VIPs!

I'm guessing it's something that will get added to as you progress in the game. It'll be cool to see if other people have specific things they do for you (like Kim's seems to be the chance of 5 k-stars) :)photo%205.png
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So I guess I'm going to take things slow and just date my husband until he starts the baby talk. Also I'm really excited about the VIP addition, it seems really interesting.
    Also Simon called me and said that he has some postponed gigs for me so... maybe I will get the gigs I've missed since February because of the bug :) Very happy about it.

I hope that you guys will not be too disappointed about the update. The update summary says that there will be "special events including a baby shower to win new exclusive clothing" so it is definetely something to look forward to!
    Anyways, I am very glad this exhausting wait is over. I can finally concentrate on my university work right now :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

So once you complete the event at Oak with Kim, it unlocks VIPs. You strengthen your relationship with them by hanging out with them at home according to Maria, then each one has something individual they'll do for you. Andre gives a chance of 10 energy, Kendall gives a chance of +1% of fans, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney give a chance of 5 K-stars, Kris is $500, Kylie is 15 energy and Perez is $750 :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    ...and I'm already addicted to the "see another baby" option. I have seen a ton of sweet little kids. I don't know if I can give up the fun of the looking in order to choose one! So much fun to shop for babies! <I'm a monster>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• mayasaucemayasauce Registered Users 3 Posts
    can you have more than one baby?
    Danni wrote: »
    So once you complete the event at Oak with Kim, it unlocks VIPs. You strengthen your relationship with them by hanging out with them at home according to Maria, then each one has something individual they'll do for you. Andre gives a chance of 10 energy, Kendall gives a chance of +1% of fans, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney give a chance of 5 K-stars, Kris is $500, Kylie is 15 energy and Perez is $750 :)

dang that's good to know. I still have to wait a day to start that event tho but Im really excited about the K-Stars :D
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Nope, think it's just one for now!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

It's super sweet being able to have Kourtney etc over to your house for tea, I love this :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Can we have a baby with our husband and adopt another one?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I want to apologize to all of you guys for the trouble with the official thread!

As soon as I saw that the update was released I ran to post here in the forum and after posting my topic didn't show up, so I tried to post again and it didn't appear for the second time.

So I went to the thread of the teaser and reported what was going on and again tried to post the link to itunes and nothing again, I don't know why the forum marked my posts as spam.

I know I gave you a lot of work Koko and probably you wanted my head for a while, I'm really sorry.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    guys the only thing I'm still wondering about is, if you divorce, what's gonna happen to the baby? More so if it's yours and not adopted...and then you get remarried, and you hit max level with the new spouse, will they ask for a baby? Guess not.
    I'm very curious lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. thanks for bearing with us, and so sorry for the inconvenience. Didn't mean to Snap, but this place reminded me of the waiting room in the maternity ward while awaiting.....oh wait a minute. That's what it was. Ok, it all makes sense now. Whether the babies are Virtual or Physical.....everyone loses it. (When my son was born, we went in on Wednesday, but were sent home after about 6 hours and told 'ehh...not yet' next day, or basically 6 hours later, it WAS time, and although the hospital was 5 minutes away, we'd been passed it maybe 3 times a week for 9 years. Mr. Kokonut picks THAT morning, to get lost. I. Swear. I should have driven myself.) So, I should have known people would be all over everything. Thread? Update? Where's the thread? Better start a new thread asking where the thread is. and a thread asking why the Teaser thread wasn't just used, or not used. or both. See what I'm saying?

Oh, and no matter what you may think.
    I did not merge and hide the official thread with a link that went nowhere, because you had been very, very naughty with all these new threads. Oh, and PMs too. So, I assure you, hiding your thread was not payback.

Cochran_zps0lj6vu9v.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's everything that is available to be purchased for a baby boy! (The stuff without a price tag is what I already bought because it cost k-cash instead of K-stars)
    image_zpsuifehyl3.jpg
    ticisss wrote: »
    Can we have a baby with our husband and adopt another one?
    Not right now, people around here already have had natural births amd could only have 1 baby. As of now, 1 is max.
    Call me Pony ^_^
    thanks trevor!
    Can anybody now post the baby girl items?xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

Cochran_zps0lj6vu9v.gif

Dying @ that gif.
    Yeah, this update got us all crazy.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Trev, those clothes are adorable. Ooooooh, let me see if anything is giftable, I'll take screenshots if there are.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary