Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Here's everything that is available to be purchased for a baby boy! (The stuff without a price tag is what I already bought because it cost k-cash instead of K-stars)
    image_zpsuifehyl3.jpg

The flower crown is so qt I can't deal!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Can anybody tell us the nursery item's prices?
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The flower crown is so qt I can't deal!

ikr but ofc its the most expensive frickin thing :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    The little tiger hat is amazing.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My doll's updated grey eyes seem watery to me, as if she's about to burst into tears. I guess she just wants to have a baby too much... I made her put her Kylie sunglasses on, it breaks my heart to see her that miserable.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

mayasauce wrote: »
    can you have more than one baby?

nope just one for now. (which is good bc I dont think Im financially stable enough to have two) but I do hope that they give us the option for more later.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Trev....just went to you in friends, tried to gift, and there is no tab for baby clothes. How do you buy them? Is there another tab they show up on?

I have to be honest, before I had my son, I used to love visiting friends with new babies, and shopping for the baby.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Wow those baby clothes are expensive! But they look like a fun addition so I'll probably have one. What are the girls clothes like? I want a girl!
    Ya I agree KoKo, it would be cool to gift baby clothes. Isn't that the point of having friends with babies? Haha

I also like the idea of the VIP contacts. I'm not at a high enough level yet but it looks cool. What level do you have to be at to get it?
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Considering buying a $15 iTunes gift card so I can get some kstars to spend on my stupid husband and then some for the baby. Everything is so expensive! Dying.
    GC: shammxo
    Trev....just went to you in friends, tried to gift, and there is no tab for baby clothes. How do you buy them? Is there another tab they show up on?

I have to be honest, before I had my son, I used to love visiting friends with new babies, and shopping for the baby.

you click this little closet icon in the nursery, and then you can choose the babies outfit and hair.

image_zpsoktjg08i.jpg
    but did you guys notice that all the teasers are now available in the game except for this one!
    image_zpsaehgio3x.jpg

It looks like a baby shower to me! Maybe we will be having one afterall (this weekend maybe), and hopefully Kim will gift us an outfit for our baby becuase these cheap K-Cash clothes just aren't cutting it.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    About the baby girls' hair options-- are those chin-length curls available in the wardrobe, in case you have the perfect girl, but without that gorgeous hair? Thanks!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Android update is available! Thanks Glu for pushing both platforms out on the same day 😊

PhotoGrid_1433280098256_zpsjbqs25vu.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts
    I've finished all the new quest. Won't be seeing the baby shower for a minute.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I don't know what to do I want to adopt but I don't have the kstars but maybe that's better option than conceiving I don't have a husband and it's so difficult to maintain a relationship in this game I don't want to run into my baby daddy that's broken up with me in different locations saying nothing. Unless there's a speech bubble to get alimony!
    lmao omg. i almost spit out my drink from laughing.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Hpdm wrote: »
    I've finished all the new quest. Won't be seeing the baby shower for a minute.

I think it's going to be a part of the weekend event this weekend (hopefully).
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I didn't see any babies I liked in the adoption center (how bad of me does that sound :o) so I had one naturally, I present you my new daughter Beth ♥

UsXoEBV.jpg
    I think it's going to be a part of the weekend event this weekend (hopefully).

Yeah I think so too. (Fingers crossed)
    First Family Photo!!!!

CGhofM8UIAQWyrt.jpg
    I didn't see any babies I liked in the adoption center (how bad of me does that sound :o) so I had one naturally, I present you my new daughter Beth ♥

UsXoEBV.jpg

EternalLove, are all of the baby girls' hairstyles from the adoption center available in your daughter's closet?

Congrats-- she's gorgeous!

LuzVarias wrote: »
    EternalLove, are all of the baby girls' hairstyles from the adoption center available in your daughter's closet?

Congrats-- she's gorgeous!
    All the hair and clothes that are shown in the adoption center are available to be purchased for around 1000 K-Cash after you have a baby.
    Yeah they are all available as far as I am aware as usual all the best ones are for K Stars
    Thanks Trevor and EternalLove! That's very helpful.

• Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts

UsXoEBV.jpg
    So cute! Can you choose whether you have a boy or girl?
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
    So cute! Can you choose whether you have a boy or girl?

You can only choose the gender if you adopt. If you conceive then its just random.
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    The eyes looks different!!!

Yes the eyes are definitely different!!!

Also... I was maxed out at 9000 hearts with the hubby and now it went up to 1200 booo and someone mentioned gifting the hubby *WARNING* I just spent 60k kash and nothing... I'm like at 80% still. So if you haven't started gifting them to get the baby faster just be ready to spend a whole lotta $$
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Ohhh and all the babies are sooooo cute congrats to all the new parents!!!
    Haven't gotten mine yet, I will go the dating route instead.
    GC Minne622
    I was quite surprised it doesnt say, It just asks you to name the baby I named her Beth, so her name shows in pink in her closet, I think it depends on what you name the baby as her closet has I think some of the hair and outfits are for the boys- in fact the outfit I have her in is one of the boys ones I think
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    omgg I think he looks so cute in this outfit! but it costs 80 k-stars.... Maybe another time xD
    image_zpsfuval5w2.jpg

Do you guys think that the weekend event will have something to do with babies? And if you conceived tell us information about that.. Did you get to choose the babies gender and appearance?

Aww! You both are cute! ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys if you have the baby with your partner you can change the gender of the baby.