Options

Not Receiving Gigs - No other Issue Please

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
If you are experiencing the Not Receiving New Gigs Glitch, Please take a minute to help with this poll.

You can select ONE that fits your situation. AND if you are still awaiting help please post with your platform/Device/Level and brief circumstances regarding YOUR game.

If this helps, I promise we'll try other issues this way. But, if you fudge the results...everyone suffers. No promises just trying to categorize the situation as best we can. Thanks for you help.

Feel free to post your views, but please refrain from being argumentative. Let's help them help us.
And, if you still need help, again, post your details with your platform/Device/Level and brief circumstances regarding YOUR game and go on record here as requesting help.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    For Clarification, you don't need to make a post, you can voted totally anonymously. I'm just hoping that if Glu starts to see some statistics (and that's what a poll does) in bright colors, the numbers might churn up a little more help on the situation. Again, you can speak freely or just take the poll if you're not getting quests.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SirigullSirigull Registered Users 2 Posts
    Poll doesnt show on mobile