Options

Finally got engaged, now how do I get married?

barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
After turning someone down, I thought I'd never get proposed to again but it finally happened! I haven't had my character get married in so long that I forgot what happens afterwards. After I left the date, my engagement was announced but I haven't had anyone call me about it and I can't enter the place in Florence? I've been on several dates afterwards trying to trigger something, but nothing's happening. Is there something I need to do?

Comments

• Options
    barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
    New problem entirely: my child doesn't have a face. lmao
  • Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Don't know about the faceless baby (yikes!), but there seems to be a wedding glitch since the baby update. I got proposed to, and nothing happened after - no call from the guy in Florence, and the wedding location is locked. Hope they fix this soon. My doll is now a single mother!
    barchats wrote: »
    After turning someone down, I thought I'd never get proposed to again but it finally happened! I haven't had my character get married in so long that I forgot what happens afterwards. After I left the date, my engagement was announced but I haven't had anyone call me about it and I can't enter the place in Florence? I've been on several dates afterwards trying to trigger something, but nothing's happening. Is there something I need to do?
    Game Center: + (tamara) +