Options

How do I get married after proposing?

SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
Okay, so I was able to propose but what do I now do? I can't get into the place in Florence, do I need to do something else first?

Comments

• Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yes, but i don't remember what.. maybe maria will call and tell you to go on date three times because of some rumors on newspaper! I only remember that you need a lots of money (7500 kcash) before you meet Rupert otherwise Crystal and Chad will marry there before you and you won't get good reviews from Ray!
  • Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Settaz wrote: »
    Okay, so I was able to propose but what do I now do? I can't get into the place in Florence, do I need to do something else first?

is it your first marriage? If yes, you have to do the three dates thing. If you have been married and broken up, usually you get the Florence option right away. Since the baby update, I've lost the option to marry (have a fiancé, accepted proposal, he suggested a baby, got one, now we can't marry). Florence is locked for me, too, even though there was a proposal and I accepted. :-(
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I can't really remember but I think you need to hang out with your fiance or fiancee in one of your houses.
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    is it your first marriage? If yes, you have to do the three dates thing. If you have been married and broken up, usually you get the Florence option right away. Since the baby update, I've lost the option to marry (have a fiancé, accepted proposal, he suggested a baby, got one, now we can't marry). Florence is locked for me, too, even though there was a proposal and I accepted. :-(

It won't open for me either .. I accepted proposal and it didn't open for me either and now we have the baby
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Settaz and MzLeeLee come and post in tamara's FAQ section thread about this - I'm not sure if this will help us but it's definitely a glitch and it might get more attention there.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thank you, Lucy!

Here's the link:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135701-Marriage-glitch-since-baby-update-just-submitted-a-ticket

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Settaz and MzLeeLee come and post in tamara's FAQ section thread about this - I'm not sure if his will help us but it's definitely a glitch and it might get more attention there.
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    Oops I didn't mean to say his I changed my original post :) Thanks for giving us the link - I don't know how to do that!
    GC: { Lucyxx }