Unhappy husband

MiaDiamondsMiaDiamonds Registered Users 5 Posts
My husband's speak bubble is not changing to a happy face after dates anymore and is still saying needy things, is anyone else having this probelm?

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yes which is why I am divorced and have broken up with at least two more NPCs since then.

The NPC my doll spent a whole weekend with, non stop dating at Oak, and all; one day apart, and he harumphs his complaint and wants to break up. As always, I granted his request :p

The partners in game are very needy...
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    You know I have a suspicion that this is happening to mirror Kim's 2nd marriage/first divorce with Chris Humphries. Almost immediately their marriage soured right after a huge, grand wedding. So if this is the case then I think it's unfair for those of us that want to marry & keep one spouse forever.

Basically... The first marriage is always doomed in this game. How utterly sad.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    I think some of the NPCs are just always miserable. My doll had a cutie pie for her first husband, but all he did was whine. Some of the NPCs are rude, some are nerds, some are romantic, and more than a few are downright depressed!
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    thank goodness my NPC hubby is sweet all the time...I keep him happy though -_-
    he better not be complaining or i'll whoop him cause I'm pampering him with everything...he's an A-lister but oh well
    it's my second marriage and the first guy I married was someone Kim hooked me up with. He was sweet also...
    Some NPCs are very nasty tho!!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • MiaDiamondsMiaDiamonds Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hooray! I don't know how but my man is happy again! Thank goodness
  • VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    I've been seeing this in my new marriage. After two back-to-back 8-hour dates at Mirragio in Las Vegas, his bubble still shows an unhappy face - what gives! Did I just not spend a ton of money on fancy wine for you?

I might just go on dates with him today and see what happens. Don't want to get divorced over the weekend while I am busy with the event!

FRUSTRATED! :mad:
  • MiaDiamondsMiaDiamonds Registered Users 5 Posts
    To be honest I am not sure what I did but I chose to go on a date in a place we hadn't been to in a while and then he was happy again! The other thing I thought of too is that I hadn't played on the game for about 4 days or so and maybe the game was making me catch up on dates as I know it's expected that you date every 24 hours!! 😊
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I must've got really lucky because the 'Mitchell Murphy' of my game is who I'm still with and he's always extremely complimentary on dates but definitely a bit needy. I mean, do we really need to go out on a date every two days? we're married! ;)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats