VIPs and babyshower

Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
Has anyone unlock the babyshower feature yet. And if so did you have become besties with all the VIPs.

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Teenwolffan1122!

It says that comes later, so it may not be out for us to do yet. Hang tight we are hoping that it will appear very soon!:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Has anyone unlock the babyshower feature yet. And if so did you have become besties with all the VIPs.

I think the babyshower will be a part of this weekend's event but I'm not 100% sure. The VIP feature is unlocked after you do all 3 of the XVX gigs. You will do the last one with Kim and then you unlock all the VIPs.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    but if its a weekly event, what r childless players like myself do? .-.
    I still think it's gonna be different times for different people like marriages...
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    but if its a weekly event, what r childless players like myself do? .-.
    I still think it's gonna be different times for different people like marriages...

idk but why else would they be postponing it instead of throwing a babyshower directly after you adopt/conceive the baby?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't think the baby shower will be a weekend event, bcuz all players don't have babies.

However, I must say I like the addition of the VIPs. It gives players something else to achieve.

You invite them to your house to hang out and these yellow buttons appear similar to when you throw a party.

Once you've done that, you can invite them to a gig like you would a friend. The VIP button over their head takes 3 energy bolts, but you get at least 10 blue stars in return. Which is more then you get when you invite a friend. The button reappears every hour or so.

After the gig the VIP will show up as busy in the list. Right now I have 36 hours b4 I can invite Kim and 119 before I can invite Kendall again, but I'll work on my "friendships" with the other VIPs while I wait.

I'm guessing to win the prize a VIP offers you have to be more than an acquaintance.

Of course the wait time can be sped up for K Stars... Lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You guys I don't see how the VIPs addition is at all helpful. Even if they give you more blue stars during a gig you already spent a load of energy hanging out with them to make it possible to invite them and you have to do this every time you want to work with them, with no other benefit other than you can invite them to a gig and you *might* win k stars/ fans/ money but not that much and there is a good chance you won't. Like huh?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    You guys I don't see how the VIPs addition is at all helpful. Even if they give you more blue stars during a gig you already spent a load of energy hanging out with them to make it possible to invite them and you have to do this every time you want to work with them, with no other benefit other than you can invite them to a gig and you *might* win k stars/ fans/ money but not that much and there is a good chance you won't. Like huh?
    I'm just pleased to be able to entertain guests in my downtown crib and other homes besides the one in Calabasas. Parties (used to be) best at Calabasas, so I never used my other cribs for anything but for pet visits. Now I can invite VIPs to my hovels, and they still enjoy kicking back with me at home over a few brewskis. :-)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    I'm just pleased to be able to entertain guests in my downtown crib and other homes besides the one in Calabasas. Parties (used to be) best at Calabasas, so I never used my other cribs for anything but for pet visits. Now I can invite VIPs to my hovels, and they still enjoy kicking back with me at home over a few brewskis. :-)

:D I guess that's alright then! I do like some of the actions like raid the fridge and the one about OMG something
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I got a call from kim to come to her house for a baby shower. It was a 3 hour event and you get extra points towards the weekend event.
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts

I'm planning to hang out with the VIPs the day before a gig weekend starts. Other than that, I don't really see much use for it.
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    I'm planning to hang out with the VIPs the day before a gig weekend starts. Other than that, I don't really see much use for it.
    Be sure to watch the time and look for which celebrities do the sort of event you have lined up. The clock ran out for me on one celeb as I didn't have, say, a modelling event in that 24-hour window after hanging out with her. The best celebs to hang out with in advance are those who will work on *any* project. This is to say he or she may award X on (no particular type of gig) any gig. Not that I've ever gotten the extra energy or K-Stars, but the celebs seem psyched when you invite them on their preferred type of gig.
    :D I guess that's alright then! I do like some of the actions like raid the fridge and the one about OMG something
    Right, sharing the OMG moment. Each home appears to have a couple of different or unique activities. Tour of the mansion came up in Calabasas, but didn't in the condo or downtown flat. It's a bit of something different to do in the game that we select to do without being badgered into doing it or being penalized for not doing.

What truly would be great is if with the addition of these new celebs, EVERY gig provides the opportunity to invite someone, VIP celebrity or run-of-the-mill celebrity, lol. I detest doing solo gigs; too exhausting!
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    i got 5 stars from kim during an appearance :eek: we're only acquaintances with a 32/300 relationship so the vip prize must be random?