Options

I've lost all my game data D:

Liizzz_xLiizzz_x Registered Users 1 Posts
I upgraded my phone, downloaded the app again, logged in with Google play and Facebook and I'm still a level 2 newbie! I was happily married and on my way to stardom! I also spent money in getting items to help me on the way which I can't restore either. HELP!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so sorry this happened. Please submit a Customer Care Ticket, and give them the info. And you may need to look up your receipt number, but Customer Care will help restore the purchases made. So it's a new device? Try going in a 2nd time, do not customize. Hopefully a little box will pop up giving you Device A Data, and Device B Data, and ask which you want to load. Obviously and carefully choose the higher level with the most money, and things.

If you get that box, your old game will load. otherwise, please contact Customer Care from the Options tab on your game. I'm really sorry this happened, but if it is a new phone, hopefully this will work. Same thing happened to me, I freaked and shut down the new game in the new device. When I went back in...got that box, and got my game back. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary