Options

Weekend Event 6/05/2015 Babies are here, How 'bout some Showers?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey Minne, are you currently struggling to have a baby? Because I may have one of the reasons why you haven't managed it yet-- you've turned into a beautiful man, apparently?! This really is how you appear for me about half the time! You really are incredibly attractive, either way! Good to have options, right?

a183af33-5347-420d-ba8e-552f6b12dfc2_zpsckctsnxm.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hey Minne, are you currently struggling to have a baby? Because I may have one of the reasons why you haven't managed it yet-- you've turned into a beautiful man, apparently?! This really is how you appear for me about half the time! You really are incredibly attractive, either way! Good to have options, right?

a183af33-5347-420d-ba8e-552f6b12dfc2_zpsckctsnxm.jpg

I was just going to ask one of you guys, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCHO!!I love the guys style so much I decided to dl the game on my iPad... And I had a feeling that my usual character had changed. Blaaaahhh!! I'm going to delete him then, it sucks I have already accomplished so much.
    Btw, to those who have GC do you have a different name for the iPhone and the iPad!?!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    I was right! BABY SHOWER! (Can't wait to see what's in the gifboxes)

Btw I love the dress and the hair but that yellow bag it's just horrible.

image_zps4kd1pabd.jpg

Funny I actually love love the bag, specially in real life! Hahahaha
    I'm pursed obsessed:)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Minne, you are male sometimes in my game, and female sometimes. I think it's kind of funny to see which comes up when I throw parties!

I love love love the hair for the event... not so much the dress. I'm still irked that parties are longer to throw now, so if I don't get to the dress I won't be fussed. The bag is ok, but I don't think I'll use it much. My doll doesn't carry a purse often because I think it covers up too much of my clothing.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Dat hair doe! I'll pass on that ugly couch dress but yay the hair! Gorgeous. Glad it's a party weekend, need some fans. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Dat hair doe! I'll pass on that ugly couch dress but yay the hair! Gorgeous. Glad it's a party weekend, need some fans. :)

I'm happy the dress is the last thing and not the hair though buwahahaha
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Minne, you are male sometimes in my game, and female sometimes. I think it's kind of funny to see which comes up when I throw parties!

I love love love the hair for the event... not so much the dress. I'm still irked that parties are longer to throw now, so if I don't get to the dress I won't be fussed. The bag is ok, but I don't think I'll use it much. My doll doesn't carry a purse often because I think it covers up too much of my clothing.

That is hilarious... I had my own Caitlyn Jenner going :P
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I love the weekend events! I think the bag may look better with a different outfit it doesn't seem to work with that dress. But I love them all individually and very excited to get that hair finally!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Funny I actually love love the bag, specially in real life! Hahahaha
    I'm pursed obsessed:)

I speak purse Doll. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mr4nthonyyMr4nthonyy Registered Users 18 Posts
    How great is it to get these early teasers!

Somehow the guys are the ones who ended up with the 'exhausted new parent' hairstyle, not the gals! And this game really wants to be sure we have plenty of sunglasses! I like the slim fit of the shirt/sweater combo, but don't think the hat & glasses look good on my guy at all!
    fcae730b-c80b-47f0-b8d0-524e3868b5b2_zpsowj4gto5.jpg

That outfit is just awful to me. I agree it gives the "tired parent" look but I am in no way happy about the items for the event. Hopefully the gift box items will be good.
    GC: Mr4nthonyy | K&K Star (IGN: @CaelanAzai) | Feel free to add me! :D
  • Options
    I speak purse Doll. ;)

Yes KoKo!! I love the phantom Celine!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'm surprised the guys didn't get a diaper bag too. A lot of dads carry them now.

I'll save the rest for the Hookah den. :p
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I love the weekend events! I think the bag may look better with a different outfit it doesn't seem to work with that dress. But I love them all individually and very excited to get that hair finally!

Isn't it a diaper bag?
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Isn't it a diaper bag?

No it's not a diaper bag... It is a really big bag in person and specially for Kourtney who is petite.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Better pic of the bag... Irl

IMG_9870_zps4b44736f.jpg

I really am obsessed with it :)

KoKo isn't beeeeeutifullll!?!?
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Mr4nthonyyMr4nthonyy Registered Users 18 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I'm surprised the guys didn't get a diaper bag too. A lot of dads carry them now.

I'll save the rest for the Hookah den. :p

Dads do have em, but lord knows I would NOT even want that lol. They did the guys wrong for this event though, no doubt. :(
    GC: Mr4nthonyy | K&K Star (IGN: @CaelanAzai) | Feel free to add me! :D
  • Options
    Lmfao "tired parent" look I literally lol!!!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I actually really like the bag!! I just like bright colours :D
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    On Facebook, someone posted a screenshot of the gift box items for women:
    11392820_1658407434390982_209652864265974696_n.jpg?oh=e0ad45939a4b53577ae8600302568906&oe=55FF8434

The purple hat is cool, the bag is HUUUGE but I dig it. Not feeling yet another shapeless sheath dress.
    iOS
  • Options
    Wow. How are people having these leaked details?

Was there anything for the guys there, too?

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Wow. How are people having these leaked details?

Was there anything for the guys there, too?

I really don't know, it's people in countries other than the US that post them, if that makes a difference. I have not seen anyone post of preview of the guys' gift boxes yet but if I do I'll share!
    iOS
  • Options
    Thanks, Ali.

I have to admit, I like the earner stuff better this week. And I want the flowery sofa dress. That high slit on the thigh does it for me...

• Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    11392820_1658407434390982_209652864265974696_n.jpg?oh=e0ad45939a4b53577ae8600302568906&oe=55FF8434

The purple hat is cool, the bag is HUUUGE but I dig it. Not feeling yet another shapeless sheath dress.

Those are the shoes designed by Kanye and some designer that somebody on the forum posted a picture of and said they wanted. Lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a bonus cash event where I earn 100% more cash on parties, and gigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh this is what I so needed!!

Do you all have this???
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Wow that's so weird! The zanotti x kanye west shoes!!!! The purple hat is sooo country and I hate the country stuff.
  • Options
    I don't understand how it's possible that someone start the event before everybody!
  • Options
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a bonus cash event where I earn 100% more cash on parties, and gigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh this is what I so needed!!

Do you all have this???

Yes, I think it's the midweek event they give sometimes! It ends when tomorrow when the Party Event begins, right?

I've been really happy about it since I spent a ton of cash recently on the dating event, and then on buying hairstyles for the new baby... I'm trying to get ready for the next dating event now!

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The gift boxes should've give us baby clothes. It's a baby shower! :( But... How that happened?! I never see anything being leaked in this game.
  • Options
    Is this really the baby shower? I'm confused about that. I've been hoping the baby shower would involve more than this, somehow...I know it says "Baby Bash", but still, I wasn't convinced!

• Options
    I really don't know, it's people in countries other than the US that post them, if that makes a difference. I have not seen anyone post of preview of the guys' gift boxes yet but if I do I'll share!

I don't think it's that. I'm from Italy and the event starts in 7 hours.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.