Options

Help posting

Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
I'm trying to post photo to thread off my iPad but can not get it. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Vinn4311 wrote: »
    I'm trying to post photo to thread off my iPad but can not get it. Can anyone help?

Make a photobucket account and upload the photo too it. Then click this little top button and copy and paste the IMG link
    image_zpshhwjgmvw.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thanks guys,
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Posting images isn't convenient on this forum at all. That's why I don't bother
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What? That's very subjective. Once you are set up to have your images hosted, it's a simple case of tags, that you don't even have to insert (I use photobucket) You should give it a shot. It ads to the experience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It would be impossible for a forum to house the images themselves, so another service is needed. Does add more steps, though. I just leave a photobucket.com tab open on my browser so I can easily hit "upload" and then grab the link. It just takes a few more seconds.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    Posting images isn't convenient on this forum at all. That's why I don't bother

Well Photobucket is kinda difficult to use at first but after you get used to it, you can get a image uploaded and posted here in seconds.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Well Photobucket is kinda difficult to use at first but after you get used to it, you can get a image uploaded and posted here in seconds.

I attempted to use photobucket again and was much easier to do my second time.. I found it much easier than any other IMG hosting site. Being able to post images is fun especially since we don't all play on the same device posting an IMG in the forums is just like posting an image on fb or g+ .. Just have to upload the pic elsewhere.. Copy the link paste it to your post and voila success on uploaded pic .. Just one extra task and takes mere seconds to do ... I'm glad I tried photo bucket again
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    some forums do allow direct image uploading. it's not cost effective or efficient which is why most don't and prefer the user hosts the image.

these days there is an app for everything. photobucket, dropbox, copy paste the correct link and your done. people get so chaffed with bbc :(
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    image.jpg1_zps7j2os9ua.jpg