Options

Game Center friends not showing in the game

LokiloveLokilove Registered Users 15 Posts
Why??????????

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This can be for a number of reasons - were they appearing before and have now disappeared? Are they new contacts? Is it just all contacts? Some of mine have disappeared for a while, but it showed an error message saying contacts missing, and they should reappear after a while. New contacts can take a while to show up. If you're definitely signed into GameCenter and none of the above explain your issue you might have a glitch. Hope you find a solution!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    This can be for a number of reasons - were they appearing before and have now disappeared? Are they new contacts? Is it just all contacts? Some of mine have disappeared for a while, but it showed an error message saying contacts missing, and they should reappear after a while. New contacts can take a while to show up. If you're definitely signed into GameCenter and none of the above explain your issue you might have a glitch. Hope you find a solution!

thanks <3 And when my friends cant see me in their game?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Same Reasons.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Lokilove wrote: »
    thanks <3 And when my friends cant see me in their game?

:)
    Yeah like Koko says for the same reasons really - I know that's been a glitch for one or two people on here.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Based on the extremely limited info, you gave an awesome response Lucy. And in order to see why the friends aren't seeing the poster, the friends would have to check all their details as well. That's actually why I started playing a 2nd Android. I thought that was the only way to trouble shoot it.

And then for me, a simple thing like having the game signed into FB kept me from seeing others and being seen. I logged out of FB in my game and it was like the flood gates opened.
    But we don't know if Lokilove is iOs, Android, FB....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Based on the extremely limited info, you gave an awesome response Lucy. And in order to see why the friends aren't seeing the poster, the friends would have to check all their details as well. That's actually why I started playing a 2nd Android. I thought that was the only way to trouble shoot it.

And then for me, a simple thing like having the game signed into FB kept me from seeing others and being seen. I logged out of FB in my game and it was like the flood gates opened.
    But we don't know if Lokilove is iOs, Android, FB....

I play on iOS and everything was fine until recently. Now every friend i add is on my game but not on theirs it's really annoying. What should I do if it is this glitch thing
  • Options
    It sometimes takes a little while for them to show up. Some happen immediately. And from what you've said, it seems like it seems like newfriends aren't seeing you in their games? We can't really troubleshoot other peoples games. You add Joe. Your game sees Joe. No way of knowing why Joe's game isn't seeing you. Is this about gifts? I'm trying to get the bigger picture here, but the info is coming out in little bits.

I don't know of any glitch, other than some androids logged into FB. But you're not Android. If you want, add me, I'll add you and I'll let you know if I see you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It sometimes takes a little while for them to show up. Some happen immediately. And from what you've said, it seems like it seems like newfriends aren't seeing you in their games? We can't really troubleshoot other peoples games. You add Joe. Your game sees Joe. No way of knowing why Joe's game isn't seeing you. Is this about gifts? I'm trying to get the bigger picture here, but the info is coming out in little bits.

I don't know of any glitch, other than some androids logged into FB. But you're not Android. If you want, add me, I'll add you and I'll let you know if I see you.

I know it takes some time for them to show up but not days
    I can see all the friends that i add or add me but they can't see me.
    I will add you my GC is misspringstive let me know if you can see me
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Again...a few GC friends dont appear in my list and when i meet them in the game i can`t talk to them.
    Good part is that my husband didn`t vanished like the last time when i had this glitch, when he divorced because i couldn`t date him.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)