Options

Problem with retrieving purchases

BellastarsBellastars Registered Users 3 Posts
Username: bellastars but changed to bellisima on the game
IOS
Kardashian game

Hi I recently accidentally deleted the kardashian game but I downloaded it again straight away and I had made quite a few purchases on there for both stars and money... I have tried everything to "reset the purchases" but it's not working and I don't know what else to do or who to contact. I have got all proof of purchases. If for some reason I can't get them back on the game which I plan to continue playing I would like a refund as again it was a lot of money I spent. Can you please advise me or point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm very sorry this happened. While the game cannot be restored by Glu, if you made any purchases from the StarShop, you can submit a customer care ticket and they will help restore your purchases. If by Stars and money, you mean you earned K$ and KStars, those can not be returned, Glu has no copy of your game.

You can reach Customer Care from your game, on the upper left of the screen, you'll find Options, and then go to help, and then you'll be able to submit a form directly from there. Hope this helps, please don't ever uninstall the game or reset your phone without coming here and looking for help first. I am so so sorry about this. If you need more help, please remember to include your platform & device
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BellastarsBellastars Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for your help... It was completely accidental I've never had any problems with the game before so I wasn't trying to reboot it or anything like that. But thanks I will do as you advised
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are very good about making sure you get your purchases. Thanks for playing and supporting the game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary