Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol Luz... I just recently found out what larping was. I always wanted to join a vampire larping community. It totally looks like fun!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That would be fun; I'd also zombie-larp if I had the free time! If you ever have pictures of anything interesting, you have to share them! I have no idea how people get started, but if you ever do it, tell us how it goes!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

RubyD wrote: »
    Yeah, and she's a b-lister, so go for it, LARPER, make us all proud, lol.

Alright, RubyD, this time you're doing the fun thing I choose! You wouldn't shoot pterodactyls with me, so now you're really in trouble if you say no. For some reason I ended up looking at steampunk clothes, and I found us two outfits. You can choose the one you like, but we're going steampunk larping together. No excuses. Of course, I still miss your little robot avatar, and if you'd rather be a vintage robot instead, I would accept it.

Here. Choose.
    image.jpg2_zpsoqvl9ccp.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsyzqjbri8.jpg

Still not gonna see that robot avatar again, are we? <sigh>

It's good to see you.

Edit: I'm so sorry, I was thinking this was the Apropos of Nothin' thread! Argh! This is definitely random, and I'm trying to share with RubyD, so maybe it just barely skates within the topic, almost?

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Alright, RubyD, this time you're doing the fun thing I choose! You wouldn't shoot pterodactyls with me, so now you're really in trouble if you say no. For some reason I ended up looking at steampunk clothes, and I found us two outfits. You can choose the one you like, but we're going steampunk larping together. No excuses. Of course, I still miss your little robot avatar, and if you'd rather be a vintage robot instead, I would accept it.

Here. Choose.
    image.jpg2_zpsoqvl9ccp.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsyzqjbri8.jpg

Still not gonna see that robot avatar again, are we? <sigh>

It's good to see you.

Edit: I'm so sorry, I was thinking this was the Apropos of Nothin' thread! Argh! This is definitely random, and I'm trying to share with RubyD, so maybe it just barely skates within the topic, almost?
    I prefer the 2nd one, lol. Yeah, this is not the thread to which I generally post thoughts. Don't want my hands slapped again about missing the point and posting inappropriately to the wrong thread. . .
    ~(>_<~)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Look at this really cool glitch where Teehee is sparkly all the time - Teehee what's going on is this like Twilight? Are you a vampire now? :D
    image_zpsdoieummj.jpg
    image_zps5r3fp2ow.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I actually really love the guy's outfit for this weekend event but I refuse to spend tons of K-Stars like I did last weekend and then not even get any of them. I got the jacket on my first try tho! :)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Look at this really cool glitch where Teehee is sparkly all the time - Teehee what's going on is this like Twilight? Are you a vampire now? :D
    image_zpsdoieummj.jpg
    image_zps5r3fp2ow.jpg

It's not a glitch though o_O is it? I have that 'option', too.
    You know that $400 white beaded necklace? I've two of those, one shows up normal, and the other just gives me sparkles. I love that!
    I'm gonna put it on now that you mention it. xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
    Are you serious? Can you screen shot the necklace in the wardrobe? I did not know about this
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    It's not a glitch though o_O is it? I have that 'option', too.
    You know that $400 white beaded necklace? I've two of those, one shows up normal, and the other just gives me sparkles. I love that!
    I'm gonna put it on now that you mention it. xD

could you post a picture of the sparkles necklace? i don't think i have it and i reaaaally want it haha
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    [IMG][/img]ponylatte.jpg

Here it is xD As I said, I have two of those necklaces. One gives me sparkles and one is just the necklace...I also have 3 watches and idk how!
    Just click the image to see it fullsize..
    EDIT: Maybe somebody gifted me those items, but I don't really know how this happened exactly. o_O
    Call me Pony ^_^
    I definitely don't have this I'm so jealous :D
    Trevor's doll has an extremely high sidepiece potential. He wore his tux & ripped jeans and I'm like "ooooh...... Baby!"

i couldnt find find a babysitter for baby Zoë so I took her with me.

24dhv1x.jpg
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Trevor's doll has an extremely high sidepiece potential. He wore his tux & ripped jeans and I'm like "ooooh...... Baby!"

i couldnt find find a babysitter for baby Zoë so I took her with me.

24dhv1x.jpg
    Omg I'm crying. :D I've had so many side pieces in the game and my wife still doesn't know about them. I wasn't sure how I was feeling about the ripped jeans with the tux but I'm glad you like it!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Guuuuuuurllll..... I love it when I get two days off in a row lol. took some pics of my GC fam & just feelin fine & mellow.

My doll Erica Kane & Lucy in Dubai.

1221cue.jpg

Lyanna & Erica in L.A.

2l8alnp.jpg

Trevor, my other Baby Daddy. I was gonna get the pilot hat for the baby but I have zero Kstars so yeah I'm SOL.

9bcbk2.jpg

My favorite jump off, Alkoholiks. He was co-hosting a DJ gig in Tokyo with Calvin Harris and we hooked up.

algk6p.jpg

Well as you all know, Alkoholiks went back to his baby mama. I was heartbroken but such is the role of a jump off in one's life. They are so fleeting and yet make such a big impact. Anywho.... After much self inquiry, deep introspection, and a colon cleanse, I decided to pull off a Britney Spears and cut all my hair off. It actually looked way less cuter than this current pic, but I had my stylist do a Cassie inspired Mohawk do & voila, this is the result. Thank God, I ran into Luz in LA during Pilates teacher conference. She saw how completely devastated I was so she urged me to go to Miami and get plastered beyond belief.

It was blissfull. No men, no gigs, just pure relaxation wit mah gurl & Mercy, Kim's dead cat that was recently stuffed and worked on by a crafty taxidermist. Yass, life is good.

2nghc8h.jpg
    Zoyechka I swear you're so funny :D 'such is the role of a jump off in ones life' I'm dying here :D

Awesome post and it's nice to have you part of the fam :)
    That was hilarious! Is there anything a colon cleanse can't fix? Or a stiff martini? Especially after that particular jump off has jumped-off again? He's really tough to pin down, that's the truth...

Looooove being plastered beyond belief in Miami! Anytime you need me, chica!

I thought this was odd. And he was hired by Simon to be my bodyguard. Is he the new Cassio?

2vv0r6a.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, yours looks better than mine did. but no. Not the new Cassio by a long shot. Have fun with him. He's not around that long. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, yours looks better than mine did. but no. Not the new Cassio by a long shot. Have fun with him. He's not around that long. lol.
    I smell jump off. Yeah I actually did a one hour date and then dumped him right after lol.
    Alkoholiks got me these jeans. Isn't he fine AF? Total baby daddy material right there.

25gujr9.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Last gig of the update couldn't be less than interesting.

And it happened again in Florence ...
    Cwn5Z6C.jpg?1

Well I must confess that Vats always had a crush on Alvin Greene, despite his poor choice of outfit, that light brown hair which is actually much more beige than brown and this air of successful single man at age 40 is hot .

The glitch list doesn't end there.
    J9zhkUC.jpg?1

Here's Cassio (?) that clearly doesn't know his own name, it's more confused than the way he deals with his sexuality lol I wouldn't find it weird if I found Kristoff (?) attached to a tree!
    joX7KvI.jpg?1

Then I dumped him, who has Alvin don't need a Cassio / Kristoff.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Totally random, so. . . I just discovered the SF home has a pet pig! That's all the "baby" this doll needs. Thanks, KK:H/Glu.
  • adamssydniadamssydni Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need help! I'm on an event where i am supposed to make a video for Khloe's birthday but I have no idea what to do!? it doesn't say a location to go to!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, this is easy. Go to the first event, and as soon as you walk in, go click a Kardashian/Jenner doll's white chat bubble, until you see the choice to spend 5 Energy to record. Do that, and you have done the video for that event. Now finish the event to collect your event stars. Next event....same drill. Spend 5 Energy to records whatever K or J it is. Then do the event. then the third and final, same thing. After those three, you've completed the video and may or may not get an extra reward at the end of the party for Khloe's Birthday.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • adamssydniadamssydni Registered Users 2 Posts
    adamssydni wrote: »
    I need help! I'm on an event where i am supposed to make a video for Khloe's birthday but I have no idea what to do!? it doesn't say a location to go to!!

you said to click on a kardashian but where are they? I can't find Kim, the twins, or kris
    This is new to me, I had never met with Ryan Starr, today was the first time he look like that for all of you guys?
    VLBIYSl.png?1

I always ignored him because I'm faithful to Simon, then didn't know the guy personally!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    This is new to me, I had never met with Ryan Starr, today was the first time he look like that for all of you guys?
    VLBIYSl.png?1

I always ignored him because I'm faithful to Simon, then didn't know the guy personally!

I thought he had brown hair? Maybe? I'm not sure anymore.
    So his traits are to totally random(pun intended)! Thank you for answering Mauvey!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I wish Ryan Starr was datable. He's pretty hot lol. Anywho.... I really like this GC guy. Total swagga. I'm also digging my Rachel Dolezal hair.

fd6o2q.jpg
    I'm really feeling this picture right now. I love my both my boo's & my boots.

2s7j1p5.jpg