Options

Weekend Event 6/05/2015 Babies are here, How 'bout some Showers?

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Dang I don't have a baby yet. Does that mean no baby showers for the ones that are still waiting to have one? :(

Shae got the bag luckily but I really wanted that awesome purple hat/hair combo. It was right next to the box I picked, ugh!

I'm scared to throw down another 40 k stars but I seriously want it haha. I think I'm stopping at the hair this time unless I get bored and do the gigs. I'm worried though since they made parties harder. Not cool, Glu! ��
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I want fab prizes for our babies too ��
  • Options
    hellowendy1126hellowendy1126 Registered Users 10 Posts
    When is the kindle fire update coming???
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    The purses for this weekends event are HUGE
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    600 + lack of an additional small talk is tough, so glad I started early. Guess I should just be happy. Friend plays on the Kindle and has no baby update or party weekend! So want to spend another 40 stars for those shoes but since I got some silver purse, I'm kinda not so sure about that. Will probably just save it for when I do snag a baby.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    This is the first time I've ever wanted to spend kstars on the boxes because I love the shoes and hat. I spent 200 stars and got nothing except cash and random ugly clothes lol. Definitely never doing that again. I wish we could just buy the items upfront, or at least they could take out the cash and other junk in there.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LStar wrote: »
    This is the first time I've ever wanted to spend kstars on the boxes because I love the shoes and hat. I spent 200 stars and got nothing except cash and random ugly clothes lol. Definitely never doing that again. I wish we could just buy the items upfront, or at least they could take out the cash and other junk in there.
    same here. I really wish we could just buy some if these event items. Lots of people have said this for months.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Is it still better to do the 3hr or just do 8hr parties? I'm just not sure anymore now they've messed around with it! Used to be about to bash out 2 3hr parties on full energy with a quick whip around the world to grab a bit more used to do the job. Also, do the weekend gigs give us event points too? Xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I'm really disappointed that now we need more energy to finish parties. Why they did that to us? I want to see clothes on my husband before gifting them to him. Work on that. Not something that we hate:/ I don't like this weekend event prizes... I don't think I'm going to wear them. From the special gift box I got white shoes so I'm happy with that.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm on 400/600 rattles right now and suprisingly I hate that hair. Even the yellow purse is better. It looks like thousand times better with the hat which I don't have KStars to look for. I want to get this weekend over with and get to some real life work.
    I'm not a big fan of the dress too, but that's just me - I have to get everything every time even tho I'll probably never use it. Sigh.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Dang I don't have a baby yet. Does that mean no baby showers for the ones that are still waiting to have one? :(

Shae got the bag luckily but I really wanted that awesome purple hat/hair combo. It was right next to the box I picked, ugh!

I'm scared to throw down another 40 k stars but I seriously want it haha. I think I'm stopping at the hair this time unless I get bored and do the gigs. I'm worried though since they made parties harder. Not cool, Glu! 
    I didn't even show up for my baby shower because my hubby & I had to date to save our marriage. I lost so many fans. It was a disappointing & ridiculous weekend all together. I got nothing out of it which sucks because I really wanted the hair. Can't they just sell the haiir to us? Would it be that hard, Glu???

I'm sad af.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I'm around 100 points away from the hair. I got talked into working again tomorrow irl so it's a 7 day work week for me and I'm annoyed. Sorry I'm so p00py everyone.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I didn't even show up for my baby shower because my hubby & I had to date to save our marriage. I lost so many fans. It was a disappointing & ridiculous weekend all together. I got nothing out of it which sucks because I really wanted the hair. Can't they just sell the hair for kstars? I'm sad af.

Right there with you I wish they would just sell the hair for k stars, it wasn't something I wanted to grind to earn. That's just me personally. Atleast it's not the last though prize though so it's attainable, phew.

On a positive note though the parties are helping with my first comeback. :) maybe I'll be B+ list by the end of the weekend
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

I'm scared to throw down another 40 k stars but I seriously want it haha. I think I'm stopping at the hair this time unless I get bored and do the gigs. I'm worried though since they made parties harder. Not cool, Glu! ��

I'm wondering about that too. Maybe after this weekend you will just automatically get a baby shower after you have a baby? And I wouldn't recommend spending 40 K-Stars on the giftboxes, it's a risky business.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    You're right, after seeing how many event points there are, gonna pass on that extra box. I don't need the hair that bad. I'll save for the Dubai baby lion instead :)
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Are we getting rattles for the 'mom advice' gig with Kim/ Kourtney too? Is related to Rents gigs so I was wondering xD
  • Options
    HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    Are we getting rattles for the 'mom advice' gig with Kim/ Kourtney too? Is related to Rents gigs so I was wondering xD

Yes you get rattles from both of those events.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Has anyone completed so far? I'm near the 3rd prize and if I want the last one, I might need to employ my cousin's help lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Has anyone completed so far? I'm near the 3rd prize and if I want the last one, I might need to employ my cousin's help lol.

I've completed it about an hour ago. Had to ask my boyfriend to tap for me a little at some point :D

To succeed I had to play almost non-stop right after the event started. I also got one special item from a giftbox, so it helped.
    I hope you guys will be able to win all the stuff you want to have! Good luck everyone! <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I did it! Love the dress, though at the beginning i disliked it.

image_zpsqpidfc6m.jpg
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    HpdmHpdm Registered Users 15 Posts

I finish it. I just threw a lot of party's.
  • Options
    I've literally just got the hair and I absolutely love it! But now it's like 300 more points to get to the dress and I don't know if I'll be able to do it in time. I do have two questions though...

Do you have to wear the event item to get the extra points or do you just need to own it?

Also...

What's better to do in terms of more rattles.. 3 hr or 8 hr parties. I know it used to work out that the 3hr ones were better but I'm not sure now they've messed with it

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    I've completed it about an hour ago. Had to ask my boyfriend to tap for me a little at some point :D

To succeed I had to play almost non-stop right after the event started. I also got one special item from a giftbox, so it helped.
    I hope you guys will be able to win all the stuff you want to have! Good luck everyone! <3
    Hpdm wrote: »
    I finish it. I just threw a lot of party's.

Congratulations you guys! :) I haven't been tapping, but just setting alarms since I was pretty upset about the whole party thing. Guess my cousin need to work harder now lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I've literally just got the hair and I absolutely love it! But now it's like 300 more points to get to the dress and I don't know if I'll be able to do it in time. I do have two questions though...

Do you have to wear the event item to get the extra points or do you just need to own it?

Also...

What's better to do in terms of more rattles.. 3 hr or 8 hr parties. I know it used to work out that the 3hr ones were better but I'm not sure now they've messed with it

You don't have to wear it.

I've tried 8 hour parties, and the bubble above friends only refreshed once! I never dared to throw an 8 hour party anymore. When I threw 3 hour parties, sometimes after 2 hours one game refreshes, the other game doesn't. For me, it's been a 50% chance the bubble refreshes for my 3 hour parties. So, I have concluded to do 3 hour parties for my event.
    PM to add
  • Options
    You don't have to wear it.

I've tried 8 hour parties, and the bubble above friends only refreshed once! I never dared to throw an 8 hour party anymore. When I threw 3 hour parties, sometimes after 2 hours one game refreshes, the other game doesn't. For me, it's been a 50% chance the bubble refreshes for my 3 hour parties. So, I have concluded to do 3 hour parties for my event.

Ah that's great thanks for the info. I thought it was better to do more of the shorter parties. I believe you're over at my place for one at this very moment!

91FCD3D9-E0F2-40DF-8161-02E05B2DDADE_zpss8ahao4t.png

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Wow, congrats to everyone that's completed it already! I've just gotten the hair. Doubt I'll get the dress though - 600 seems ridiculous. I've been playing a fair amount, got a special item in my giftbox, have a 40 energy bar and I'm still only halfway!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    2 things i noticed. i think the items must be worn for the bonus. also parties with only a list npcs gave more random rattles and bolts then ones with gc friends.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Dating and party events were always my favorites because I had bigger chances of finishing the event, but now that they've made these dumb unnecessary changes to the parties AND raised the points needed for the items, I don't even feel like playing anymore. I'm like 50 points away from getting the hair, so I won't bother going after the dress because I'd literally need to spend the next 24 hours tapping my phone the entire time. Congrats to those who have already finished the event.

I understand that Glu makes money off the people that have $5k to spend every month on this game, but I don't think enough of those players exist compared to the people that spend some real $$$ here and there or play obsessively without spending real money. If Glu keeps making changes like this, I think eventually people will just feel discouraged and forget about the game.
    Now I'm tempted more than ever to just use one of those hacks. Putting my entire life on hold to spend an obscene amount of time on a game that can disappear from one day to another just doesn't sound appealing to me.:confused:
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Event Clothes 1
    White Jacket with White Shirt, Watch, Ripped white Jeans and Shoes

CGujOtCUcAEDHPZ.jpg

Event Clothes 2

Black Baseball Hat, Glasses and Sweater with Grey Shirt
    CG3HaVbW0AAeQjV.jpg
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.