Options

Need help with getting a bonus star on appearances

melisanicomelisanico Registered Users 9 Posts
The loading screen always shows some tips and today it said that you could pick up clothes or other items marked with a star in order to get a bonus star on appearances. After that i went and bought a dress which cost almost 10k and was marked with a star. Then i went to complete an appearance in Paris and i didnt get a bonus! Why is this happening? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi melisanico - you get gold stars for anything marked with a star, whether it's clothing or furniture or cars, and the amount of gold stars you get can vary a lot depending on the purchase. When you start a professional gig you should see two numbers like a fraction in the bottom left corner of the screen - the first one tells you how many gold stars you have (which you can also see in the wardrobe at any time just to the left of your girl/ guy). The second number tells you how many gold stars you need to achieve the bonus at the beginning, and this can vary depending on how high profile the gig is.

Basically you need to make enough star purchases to raise your gold stars to the bonus requirement. Furniture and cars often give more gold stars than clothes. I hope this helped :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    melisanicomelisanico Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you so much! I have one more question: i completed an appearance at the black rabbit in australia, two times, but it appeared again on my task list! Now there is a blue bubble saying i have a project available at the black rabbit. It's really annoying because it's an 8 hour long gig and it takes so much energy away so i wouldn't like to complete it for the third time. Thanks again!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh sorry to hear that - a lot of us had a glitch like that in our game then glu put out a fix but it seems like the fixes don't eliminate the glitch in all games which is a shame. Submit a ticket to glu customer care - I hope the task isn't blocking other quests and gigs for you, and I hope it will be fixed soon!
    GC: { Lucyxx }