Gifting issue?

DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
Is there an issue with gifting? I've been sending gifts to people and they say they didn't get them, I'm showing they were sent on my end and then it shows the item locked out. I've spent a lot of KKH money and stars on sending people gifts so I don't understand. Anyone else having this problem?
GC: Mareahh 86

Comments

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Recently, Dollfacex posted a thread for a gifting party. She said that she sent the gifts but I haven't gotten them yet, luckily she as well made a thread about the concerns of people whom she gifted that did not get gifts. I am well aware that there are many other threads like this one, but in most of the threads I've read about this situation it says to submit a ticket saying the gifters in game name your in game name and what's items this sent. But I cannot completely fill out this ticket because the gifts were random. I've noticed this has been a problem for quite a while but just last week I gifted my friend an item and she got it, she also sent me a gift back and I received it. It was only a split second when I got the gift after her. But this gifting experience is taking a while and, as ian impatient person, I'm thinking of considering giving up. I really just hope that this situation gets addressed by moderators and gets fixed. And to know that this has been going one for a while and hasn't been fixed really disappoints me.
    -Danielle_Models
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I did send a ticket to support.
    Great, thanks!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've merged the threads.

This issue pops up every week or so. The majority of the people who have complained, have complained that when contacts are gifting all (other words their benefactor has unlimited resources and have been gifting like crazy) to a number of players, they trigger something that limits how much can be sent at a time.

And in isolated cases, they get caught up somewhere in virtual reality. I sent myself a dress from one Android to another. I got it a few weeks later when there was another update. And I do not play with unlimited resources.

I'm sorry you're having this issue. But since DollFace sent in the ticket, maybe they can fix it once and for all. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've merged the threads.

This issue pops up every week or so. The majority of the people who have complained, have complained that when contacts are gifting all (other words their benefactor has unlimited resources and have been gifting like crazy) to a number of players, they trigger something that limits how much can be sent at a time.

And in isolated cases, they get caught up somewhere in virtual reality. I sent myself a dress from one Android to another. I got it a few weeks later when there was another update. And I do not play with unlimited resources.

I'm sorry you're having this issue. But since DollFace sent in the ticket, maybe they can fix it once and for all. :)
    Thank you!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    Is there an issue with gifting? I've been sending gifts to people and they say they didn't get them, I'm showing they were sent on my end and then it shows the item locked out. I've spent a lot of KKH money and stars on sending people gifts so I don't understand. Anyone else having this problem?

a lot of people have been having this issue but from what i have read on the topic the gifts usually arrive. I guess you just have to be patient with it, because Glu is dealing with a lot of major glitches rn.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    So this is odd, I went on my game today and now everyone I have gifted is back to having their clothes in closet unlocked. It was all locked out. Then I got 5 k-stars for being number one but..., I'm only at number 4. Super strange. Anyways. Going to try and re-gift a few items. Let me know if you get them!
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    I have not received a gift from my friends for like 2 months now. It says i have everything when someone tries to send my something- but i do not have everything- has this happened to anyone else? :confused:
    I've moved your post to an existing thread about gifting issues. If your closet shows ftiends that you 'have everything' it's very possible that you have 'everything that is available to gift' . Do you want to put up a screenshot of your closet on the Dresses/shirts tab?

If this is not the case, then you can submit a Customer Care ticket directly from your device. Go to the top left of your game screen, through options and choose help.

But seriously, it could be a case of everything that can be gifted has. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've moved your post to an existing thread about gifting issues. If your closet shows ftiends that you 'have everything' it's very possible that you have 'everything that is available to gift' . Do you want to put up a screenshot of your closet on the Dresses/shirts tab?

If this is not the case, then you can submit a Customer Care ticket directly from your device. Go to the top left of your game screen, through options and choose help.

But seriously, it could be a case of everything that can be gifted has. Hope this helps.

Found LOL i did email glu from my game and gave them pictures (on my ios device) i was checking if anyone else had this issue.

I guess they have - i can not post picture from my phone on here- but i sent it to glu to prove i did not have everything. (from my phone) but no words back--- Do they really contact you back? in the past i have never received any comments back or return emails so i figure - they really do not care.
    Glu Customer Care receives and evaluates the issue and prioritize the requests like a triage. They're handling a large volume of tickets, so please be patient, they will be happy to help if they can when they get to your ticket.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KategetstokedKategetstoked Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm still having this issue ! I haven't reviewed gifts from anyone in about a month !!! And I know people are sending me gifts . I contacted Glu so long ago and they have still NOT answered me . I'm getting very angry about this !
    You have to understand that Glu has to prioritize the tickets that come in. Games crashing does take precedence. I have submitted a ticket last week haven't heard back yet, but it wasn't the most pressing issue, so I know I will get a response, but they are just truly truly backlogged. I'll read back and see what's been suggested to you so far, and add to this response in a little while. Before you get angry, why not ask the people who gifted you to list what they sent. So if Glu needs this info when they start to look into the problem for you, you'll have it if you need it. And remember, that if the gifts were sent by a 'serial gifter' then there are generous gifting limits in play, and if they gifted too much, they have to wait for a reset and then gift what didn't go through again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Found LOL i did email glu from my game and gave them pictures (on my ios device) i was checking if anyone else had this issue.

I guess they have - i can not post picture from my phone on here- but i sent it to glu to prove i did not have everything. (from my phone) but no words back--- Do they really contact you back? in the past i have never received any comments back or return emails so i figure - they really do not care.

****UPDATED 6/23****
    They replied (LAST NIGHT) telling me it was because i am playing on a cellular network?? Not on wi-fi... I do not believe that answer--- why have an app for a game where it doesn;t work to send people clothing? Did anyone else hear back. I think they are BULL DO DO 'ING me BIG TIME!!!
    Aw, MzBabyPhat2U, the gifting issue is so involved, it's one step up from free stars for Videos. But I'm sorry this happened. Ok, can you follow the instructions from gluadmin back in March http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124079-Gifting-Bug&p=250737&viewfull=1#post250737 Send all the information and glu's response, and be sure and reference the thread showing gluadmin telling people what to do.

My issue resolved when my game updated, but i don't know if anyone followed up on that. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aw, MzBabyPhat2U, the gifting issue is so involved, it's one step up from free stars for Videos. But I'm sorry this happened. Ok, can you follow the instructions from gluadmin back in March http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124079-Gifting-Bug&p=250737&viewfull=1#post250737 Send all the information and glu's response, and be sure and reference the thread showing gluadmin telling people what to do.

My issue resolved when my game updated, but i don't know if anyone followed up on that. Good luck.

i will try.... i was hoping contacting them through the game would be well enough- since it is attached. But its alot of cutting and pasting from one place to another. if i get the chance and the time i will try. thanks for always answering- i know i can count on you Ko-Ko!!!! :)
    i will try.... i was hoping contacting them through the game would be well enough- since it is attached. But its alot of cutting and pasting from one place to another. if i get the chance and the time i will try. thanks for always answering- i know i can count on you Ko-Ko!!!! :)

Ohhhhhhh no. Reference the thread means say write something like

Gluadmin's instructions for anyone having this issue, were to reference this thread in their request. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post250737 " that's telling them where to look. you con't have to cut and paste. I'm sorry.

So,go to that thread, post your info platform /device/ OS/Level and a brief description of your issue. Then add something like

As per the earlier instructions from Gluadmin, I'm sending in a ticket referencing this thread.

And then send in the ticket. This way, when they go look, they'll see GA's instructions, and they'll see you on the list following instructions.

Hey, it couldn't hurt right? Good luck, and keep us posted. :)

Is that easier?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ohhhhhhh no. Reference the thread means say write something like

Gluadmin's instructions for anyone having this issue, were to reference this thread in their request. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post250737 " that's telling them where to look. you con't have to cut and paste. I'm sorry.

So,go to that thread, post your info platform /device/ OS/Level and a brief description of your issue. Then add something like

As per the earlier instructions from Gluadmin, I'm sending in a ticket referencing this thread.

And then send in the ticket. This way, when they go look, they'll see GA's instructions, and they'll see you on the list following instructions.

Hey, it couldn't hurt right? Good luck, and keep us posted. :)

Is that easier?

SO I emailed them again and yes- the only way to play this game 100% is to be connected Wifi- if not wi-fi errors and things will happen. so there is nothing they can do for me basically- but they got back to me quickly. (i guess.. LOL)

***updated**** so i log in today and check my wardrobe and i have things that i have never brought but are now accessible (so i am not able to tell who gave me what - but i have new clothes) i am so confused - but happy it worked itself out.

Thanks again!