General Complaints Thread

Comments

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I just spent way too many Kstars trying to win some of the event prizes....and I got energy and cash and more cash and a purple hat from the boxes that I spent 40 Kstars each to open. Maybe that hair and the dresses aren't so cute, after all! I'm so done with the weekend event.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yes - and one might say the same of the Calabasas house. I think some people bought it because of the easier parties there and now that has totally changed.

I realize the owners have a right to change what they want. But owner/customer is a symbiotic relationship.

I try to be fair. I do. If I offer complaints I offer reasons for it and if I offer constructive criticisms, I offer suggestions along with it (in the same thread or the suggestions thread.)

I like this game. I WANT it to succeed. I even have said I WANT TO spend money in it. (Edit: That should be 'want to continue to spend money' as I have already spent quite a fair amount...I'm happy to as long as it's fun and relaxing.)

My philosophy is always, in essence: I work, or I pay. If I have to both work AND pay, something is wrong.

I will work for free; I will work for pay; I will work in exchange for something. I won't work in exchange for nothing at all (not helping others and/or myself, not being paid, not getting anything in barter or exchange.) What I won't do is work, and pay, and still receive nothing.

Right now I'm working in this game, I'm paying (a lot) in this game, and in the case of events and jobs, I'm receiving really nothing.

About other games...I won't name any but there are games I hadn't picked up in months and months, nor had I wanted to. I'm revisiting those again just out of boredom during my downtime that I use for relaxation. That's not a good sign, Glu.

I also won't name any in this example but there are games in which they did not listen to customers and I predicted a downhill slide and it happened. I wasn't the only one and I didn't even say it publicly so I didn't jinx anything. There is another game I'm thinking of which is verrry popular which I believe KKH toppled when it came onto the market. But that game only lost its grip because it spent months or even into a year or more, not listening when its players said (in that other game), "WE HATE THAT PRIZE WHEEL." They said it 100 percent en masse for over a year before the game listened and many quit and its forum is now DOA.

Fellow players please do not take this the wrong way I like analogies and this happens to dovetail with a saying. (I'm not saying we are bugs.) The saying goes "Where there is one roach there are 100 more afraid to come out."

Well, where there is one unhappy customer who is venting their frustration (which is an attempt to stay involved), there are 100 (or more) afraid to come out and say so.

I thank Glu sincerely for allowing the Hookah Den because we NEED to vent, it's our attempts to get over the negative reactions and responses we feel. It's our attempt to stay plugged in while we hope for better.

If we didn't voice it, we'd still be feeling it, and we are a small sample of the customer base, I think. So it really worries me that Glu seems to confuse KKH with some of those ultra competitive goal oriented games.

This is a fun dressup game. It's a social game. We all want everyone else to do as well as we do and be as happy as we are.

I don't want to sound sexist, I'm not sexist. But I wonder if Glu wouldn't do well to hire more female gamers on their staff. The girlz game world and the boiz game world are different energies. Lots of guys play KKH too and I'm glad. But what my point is: It's a social game, it's a dressup game, it is NOT a crawl by your fingernails up a stone wall and kill or be killed, game.

Glu please...stop being so rough on us :(

And I tried to get up this morning and shake this off but I can't. I logged in, deciding to go for the first mystery box and no more. Then I got a surprise shower I had to complete. OK it gave rattles which was good but I didn't know that going into it. So that stressed me out, because it was like great, I have a lineup of jobs, I wanted to try to start a party first thing so I can at least have one shot at a gift, and now I have to do the shower instead. AND it didn't fill up the first gift box...

And no one was at the shower but Kim - no friends, no one but me and Kim. A shower of two people? And I got no gift at the end of it. :/

Sorry this rambles...I'm sooo disappointed though.

You are eloquent, and have intelligently expressed, so much of what I felt too. I know, that since I'm moderator if I go into an event and totally complain, it would be inciting. I've tried to be super fair with my opinion in this last kick in the teeth event. But like you, I partied for the gift box and stopped. I've been blowing off gigs. not partying, just being sure to not miss a date. Thank you for sharing so openly. You speak for a lot of us.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I also won't name any in this example but there are games in which they did not listen to customers and I predicted a downhill slide and it happened. I wasn't the only one and I didn't even say it publicly so I didn't jinx anything. There is another game I'm thinking of which is verrry popular which I believe KKH toppled when it came onto the market. But that game only lost its grip because it spent months or even into a year or more, not listening when its players said (in that other game), "WE HATE THAT PRIZE WHEEL." They said it 100 percent en masse for over a year before the game listened and many quit and its forum is now DOA.

OMG, if I know which game you're talking about pink bunnys and pastel fences give me such anxiety now! Also, if it is the same game, I dealt with Christmas but that Easter event pushed me over the edge. I had played it right the whole time and never cheated and after that, I did. I still play, but I wonder would I if I didn't get the donuts?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    You are eloquent, and have intelligently expressed, so much of what I felt too. I know, that since I'm moderator if I go into an event and totally complain, it would be inciting. I've tried to be super fair with my opinion in this last kick in the teeth event. But like you, I partied for the gift box and stopped. I've been blowing off gigs. not partying, just being sure to not miss a date. Thank you for sharing so openly. You speak for a lot of us.

Thank you so much. "Being fair" (at least, trying to) is a big thing with me, and so I don't 'like' complaining but sometimes I feel venting is necessary and healthy and productive. Thank you so much for understanding.

I don't want to incite anything either. I just am sort of in shock because I see a bad trend. And it's doing so well I think, it is kind of a mystifying turn of events.

Then again so it was when 'other games' did similar things...speaking of which:
    OMG, if I know which game you're talking about pink bunnys and pastel fences give me such anxiety now! Also, if it is the same game, I dealt with Christmas but that Easter event pushed me over the edge. I had played it right the whole time and never cheated and after that, I did. I still play, but I wonder would I if I didn't get the donuts?

Fencesssss....fencessss....soooo many fennncesssss...D'oh! $200 and still no premium characters won...Awww, gee!

And yes the Easter event was the final straw for a lot of people, it just got worse instead of better. :/
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Fencesssss....fencessss....soooo many fennncesssss...D'oh! $200 and still no premium characters won...Awww, gee!

And yes the Easter event was the final straw for a lot of people, it just got worse instead of better. :/

I couldn't believe with all the issues they had at Christmas with that prize wheel they continued it with Easter. I contacted them saying the wheel landed on a character skin but I didn't get it and they seriously told me well, sometimes it hits something but shows something else, um, what? Like I said with that event I broke down and got the game hijacked. I'm not incredibly proud of it as I feel the game should be a challenge, but without it, I don't think I would be playing. So many characters and prizes are donuts these days and it's like the prices are high because they believe everyone cheats. I still play but if there is no event, it's not unusual that I don't let it dust for a few days.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    the changes are stupid.

the babies are pointless. they have no flow or interactiveness with the rest of the game.

it's like Glu said happy anniversary grab your ankles because we're about to stick it up your ....

well no thanks! i have enjoyed my time here with the lot of you but i'm over kkh. it's a game. it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable and it's just NOT anymore, at least not to me.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm relatively new in that I only started playing a few months ago, I've had exams and studying to do so it's been a nice way to decompress and clear my brain.

The thing is is that's it's kind of a chore... on the one hand, I'm used to games that make you grind if you want something cool or extra (and that's fine), but weekend events are supposed to be the fun part of KKH! Now I feel like if you're not spending your whole weekend on it, you're not going to get anything. Which is annoying because if you want to keep your status and partner, you already have daily tasks to do. It adds up and it makes it work rather than enjoyable.

Apparently having a multiplier makes a huge difference - that's nice but many people don't get it. Maybe they could make the boxes so that the more you open, the better the rewards are? That would make sense. For instance 1st try is normal, 2nd try you get 75 energy/50Kstars/event clothing, 3rd you get 100 energy/60kstars/all the event clothing,... that would be a nice "carrot" to make people spend and it would be kinder.

The point of the game is for it to be fun... not tedious! And it shouldn't make you blow 30$/£/€/etc a week just to be able to enjoy it. Hell, think about it - World of Warcraft is €15 or so a month... and it's a 10000000000x richer game than this. I know it's an unfair comparison, but it gives perspective.

I want a game that's fun but that doesn't eat up my life; where I don't have to run home to date or finish a gig on time or something. I know what playing a game all day is like and that is not what I signed up for.

Also someone mentioned that they can't get free kstars anymore - and I'd add to that that they should regularly increase the achievement cap, because that is a REALLY nice way to get a boost. Nearly capped out on all of them and I'm sure most of you capped ages ago.

Oh, also, the calling a celebrity thing... I have no friends in game (#foreveralone lol), so it doesn't bother me, but it would be cool if it was "chance to get between 1 and 5 kstars" so at least you get ONE. I did the event with Kim and another with Kourtney and got nada. If they're already going to add the energy expenditure of hangouts, then at least the payoff should be certain.
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    The definition of CASUAL Game is slowly fading on kkh
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, this is certainly the thread to say whatever dissent you feel, whether it's in reference to the game or to the feelings of your fellow players.

However somebody might feel about adjusting the flow of quests so that people play new updates longer, the changes from the update have definitely made this party event more of a slog to me. Not fun. Slog.

Obviously, people will always feel differently about things. As people have pointed out repeatedly, it's important that everyone gets to give their opinions. It's cool that nobody's upset posts have been deleted at all. Yay for that, anyway.

I'm not sure that the complaining players here actually want to do damage to KKH, ala getting it slammed on TMZ or anything. I think the people here wish the game that they used to love would go back to being awesome, so they're complaining before they're driven to quit.

Edit: funny, DMV! I know what you meant about not being surprised if your post was deleted. I am the queen of retracted posts.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I fell in love with the game, couldn't get enough. I was successful, I liked getting raves and 5Star Praise for my 5Star performance. Now, my 5Star isn't good enough. I need the help of celebrity contacts.
    The way the game is now, I wouldn't have bought 2 new devices, spent endless hours and too much cash, suffered the derision of my friends, and disrupted my sleep patterns. Every change makes the game much less fun. I don't know what to say.

The points have all been made ahead of me. I'm trying to think of one task in the game I enjoy now.

Hmmmm. Don't worry, I'll think of one. I just need time.

ETA: No I don't think trying to change things from outside pressure is the way. It's like calling the po po because your brother is running a krap game in the basement. Glu says "We listen" then I hope they hear us.

The special tasks from the Comeback? Yes, give me a special task that floods the floor with stars for the 9 Energy. Don't give me something that pays out just a few more stars than the energy I spent, that removes the multiple smaller fun tasks, something that doesn't make me choose between 9 Energy for the special task, and an 8ENergy and 200K$ when all I need is half a star to finish, and those are my two choices. Everything change is more of a punishment than an improvement.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    Interesting how this thread has been un-sticky'd
    something that doesn't make me choose between 9 Energy for the special task, and an 8ENergy and 200K$ when all I need is half a star to finish, and those are my two choices.
    Omg this drives me nuts!

Also - DMV_Doll's post got deleted? Kind of what she predicted... frightening.
    Froydel wrote: »
    Interesting how this thread has been un-sticky'd

I think Koko was just trying to make it more visible by letting it move down into the area where we tend to look for new posts. You know how the stickied area threads sometimes seem like a blur and you just skip down past them to read the other threads? Or, I do that, anyway.

People were posting their thoughts about the event in all different threads, and if people could see this thread more easily, they might continue to add feedback.

Val_ wrote: »
    Omg this drives me nuts!

No, she deleted it, herself. She wasn't censored or anything. Her forum ID circle thingy turned green just before the post disappeared. Our posts haven't been edited, except by the authors, during these complaints. So we're being allowed to say how we feel, and everything.

And when I said I was the Queen of retracted posts, that's exactly what I meant-- I write so many stupid and maybe inappropriate things here that I often just come back later and edit/delete. I've only actually been deleted by a Mod if I posted a pic that was too riske or if I'd gotten into an actual fight with somebody. I've been better about avoiding those things lately.

Val_ wrote: »
    Omg this drives me nuts!

She deleted her own post. I came in and it was deleted by her. I knew people would think it was taken down by management. Didn't happen.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Koko! Would you consider re-stickying this thread? I don't want the pictures of Charli bar-hopping to disappear...

LuzVarias wrote: »
    No, she deleted it, herself. She wasn't censored or anything. Her forum ID circle thingy turned green just before the post disappeared. Our posts haven't been edited, except by the authors, during these complaints. So we're being allowed to say how we feel, and everything.

And when I said I was the Queen of retracted posts, that's exactly what I meant-- I write so many stupid and maybe inappropriate things here that I often just come back later and edit/delete. I've only actually been deleted by a Mod if I posted a pic that was too riske or if I'd gotten into an actual fight with somebody. I've been better about avoiding those things lately.

Haha fair enough! Nevermind me then.
    lol, just saw Luz' post. yeah. This is the place to vent. I did edit someone's post the other day. THey called Glu a bad word circumventing the censor thingy. Tech, not a curse but come on, Don't go into someone' place and insult them that way. THe rest of the post was left alone. So, that's the kind of moderation. I was trying a new approach. *********** in a color with a mod note so the rest of the rant stood. It was kind of like a long insult, you go to leave then you call back over your shoulder "And you're ugly too" but with bad words thinly veiled.

I decided, I will adopt with the one that can afford it, and then just date the bologna out of the StarStrapped game. The third game, who could afford it is my little phone. And since you only get the babies in the Nursery its ridiculous to let little screen have one. So, I decided on babies......But here's my revelation. After the poor game gets her kid, she's divorcing him. She's paying 50 or more stars to 'make up romantically' with the 10 1/2" Android Twin. Then the phone, who's married to Moony will divorce him, sorry but it was a marriage of convenience Sugar, pay the 50 or more Stars to re kindle the romantic relationship. So once again, the twins can be together, and each Apple P will continue to be married to her version of Big, with the twist of 'working' with all her friendly studbiscuits. Oh, and she's adopting as soon as this Mogadishu Baby Shower stuff is over.

So, now in the thing we're doing this weekend on the timer, if we don't call in a VIP we get a bad review? Do we still....wait. it pays 140$ ? I've got a 400$ gig I could do. I stopped working on the prize after the gift box. Oh, and after spending the cost of the baby on boxes that gave me not one bonus item. In just one game. So, if anyone wants to know why the usually "lets make lemonade" attitude I have has soured? It was those darn silvery shoes. I came here from that shoe and bag forum. We are Krazy Shoe Mother Lovers. Don't love with me Toots.
    Buffy_drinking_zps3qrwe779.gif

Anyway, Apple P got those other pretty exclusive to Apples silvery white shoes, and this was my chance to get similar pretty have to have shoes for the Androids. It kinda drove me over the edge. Sell me the darn shoes. Talke them out of the gift boxes, slap them together for an outift and give us a price without gouging. Make it a sale. it doesn't cost GLU anything. Sell us the freakin outfit like they used to.

I'm going to go take a cool shower and calm down. It's the shoes. Oh, and you know what I've been doing since the event doesn't work for me? Back to perusing the internet for purses. The designer thick pebbly smooshy leather kind. Designer Dustbags that match the lining. Buckles and straps. oh. I think I really need that shower. Somebody play some music in here. And, lets all go over to congratulate our friends in the event thread. Although there is a bunch of complaints there too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Koko! Would you consider re-stickying this thread? I don't want the pictures of Charli bar-hopping to disappear...

Oh yeah, it's getting stickied again Monday. You're right. I thought it better to keep it in the flow of the other threads for more prominance. And I'll resticky it so I know where to find it next week. Who knows Luz, maybe we won't need to take it down. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Woaaahhh people!! LoL
    I'm gone a day and there's 8 new pages on here!! Holy cow, I like many of you have been playing this game since it came out last year, I've really enjoyed it and specially after getting on this forum and adding new friends.

I feel like everyone one of you!! I finally got the hair, I'm happy and I'm leaving it at that!

I hope GLU is actually looking and realizes how popular this thread has become after its poor choice of changes and makes the necessary adjustments to keep us happy.
    And as far as the win Kstar weekends they should also make the 1hr gigs available. I used to get excited about getting KStars after a 5star event and then I stopped getting 1hr gigs.
    GC Minne622
    Ok, I'm better after my shower. I think I have to go have my hand held by Kim at an event, lest I fail. We've been getting kicked in the teeth by willow, then Chad and Crystal, all the creepy NPCs, but now it's almost feeling like the game turned against us too. Does that make sense?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I agree with everyone saying the game's losing/lost its fun factor. After playing for almost a year, it gets quite repetitive but the weekend events always drew me back in. But now they're becoming too hard and feel like a chore. If the game keeps heading in this direction, I doubt I'll be around much longer.
    But, Babies is a great update really. I wish you could bring the baby places. if you can get a doggy to sniff me in france, or jump up like that in Calabasas, if my hubby can follow me from room to room, why can't the baby? If the baby falls in the forest, but I'm not there to see it, did it happen? I mean, it's not like there are 3 babies in a 3 room villa, any more than there are 3 husbands. They only exist in the room of the gameplay. a little playpen, or those little swings. Babies LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUve the baby swings. Heck, you guys keep my Malibu Hot tub bubbling with bubbles. The screens are so beautifully animated. I sit and just watch little nuances on my larger screens. Like the sparkle of the big diamond. I can only imagine that as the game moves forward, the babies will do more.

Again, I'm sorry for my outburst. It was the shoes. I lost my mind so......I even tried for them in the game that has the apple ones. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    But, Babies is a great update really. I wish you could bring the baby places. if you can get a doggy to sniff me in france, or jump up like that in Calabasas, if my hubby can follow me from room to room, why can't the baby? If the baby falls in the forest, but I'm not there to see it, did it happen? I mean, it's not like there are 3 babies in a 3 room villa, any more than there are 3 husbands. They only exist in the room of the gameplay. a little playpen, or those little swings. Babies LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUve the baby swings. Heck, you guys keep my Malibu Hot tub bubbling with bubbles. The screens are so beautifully animated. I sit and just watch little nuances on my larger screens. Like the sparkle of the big diamond. I can only imagine that as the game moves forward, the babies will do more.

Again, I'm sorry for my outburst. It was the shoes. I lost my mind so......I even tried for them in the game that has the apple ones. lol
    omg amen to all of what you've said. the baby itself is cute but i cant even bring it anywhere. its really a dam shame.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Ok, I'm better after my shower. I think I have to go have my hand held by Kim at an event, lest I fail. We've been getting kicked in the teeth by willow, then Chad and Crystal, all the creepy NPCs, but now it's almost feeling like the game turned against us too. Does that make sense?

That makes exact sense kokokokonut!!

When the game becomes less fun, it feels like it has turned against its most loyal players.

I am shocked that Glu would be so foolish, aren't they, and KK, making enough money from us?

(I am guessing the answer to that is a resounding "NO!!!!"
    They will happily take more cash from the newer players who don't know any better.)

But really, why make tasks more difficult?!?!

TPTB changed the party structure to make it as brutal as the cleanup the next day, if that makes sense.

Taking away hourly "balloons" simply sucks beyond the telling of it.

I used to look so forward to those...

I am not inspired to play under these circumstances, how that is good for the game creators is a mystery.

Ay carumba!! ;)

Gotta get back to this ridiculous party-thing if I want the hair, not sure if that will ever happen though.

Wish me luck, as I wish you all much luck. :)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Hair Good Luck Two Fang. Hey, when you get the baby is it just in the diaper? I'm adopting and want to know if the baby you pick, clothes and all is the baby you get.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Well it's my first time posting in this thread so hello everyone!
    I'm not really active in the forums, I'm more of a lurker, but I have a bit of a rant. I usually go with the flow when it comes to updates because I don't really mind them, and there's not much I can do anyway lmao.
    I don't buy k-stars with real money. I rely on boxes and videos [although videos sometimes don't even work for several days and when they do they only grant me one star]. Basically until very recently I saved up for most of the stuff I have in the game, hell I literally had to work at the Kardash shops just to get money for plane tickets lmao, and very recently I added people from GC who gifted me stuff which I'm very grateful for. They gave me stuff that would've taken me months to save up for, and even then I would've second-thought it.

Just, to put it in simple terms, I have played by their rules because I am broke.
    I've been playing this game for almost a year and the first quests and going up the ladder was super easy. When they introduced the comeback feature I jumped right into it because I was always reaching top fans in a matter of days with each update and I thought "those are lost fans that I might as well be getting on my comeback".

While it was a nice thing with the new quests and stuff, I have not been able to reach #1 on my game since the comeback feature got introduced. Actually, I'm lying, because I did reach it... and it lasted 2 days because the GC friends with hacked friends [some of you may recognize me from the FAQ forum] just surpassed me and I'm aeons from reaching them. Shortly after that, Willow Pape surpassed me too, so now I'm number 3.

While lurking I found out that throwing parties gave you lots of fans [something I didn't know because I wasn't aware of this forum and therefore I played the story quests only]. I saved up 50k for the Calabasas house because it was the one with the most capacity for guests and then everything was peachy.

But now with this new update? It's bs. I didn't go broke for a house that left me with only 1k [back then] under the assumption that I'd get through parties faster just so they could make it harder for us to complete them.

I don't know when I'll be able to reach top fans again.
    I don't know when the GC friends with hacked games will disappear from my game after being deleted.
    And therefore I don't know when I'll be able to reach my second comeback, because I thought "hey, when I reach top fans again I'll go down once more with the second comeback", but now that's bleak.

This new update is designed for people who either have completed the three comebacks [which is also kinda bs because not even they can complete parties without struggling], or for people who have enough money to spend on k-stars for energy.

And I swear to God that if I'm required to have a child to continue with the storyline I'm going to scream. I already hated dating [which mind you, now my doll's married and I was planning to do the Love Guru comeback after.]

Just, idk... This shouldn't be frustrating to play.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    Welcome to the thread Nebula. Sorry you're sharing in the frustration, but very nice to see you here. I think we're all here because we care about the game.

Enjoy your night guys. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hey, when you get the baby is it just in the diaper? I'm adopting and want to know if the baby you pick, clothes and all is the baby you get.

I'll add more to my post in a minute but, the baby will come in whatever outfit and hair it is wearing when you pick that baby in the adoption center. I don't know about the conceived babies though. My doll is a happily single mama.

All of the outfits and hairstyles you will see on babies in the adoption center are also available for purchase afterward. So if the rest is right, you can feel OK with picking that baby, if you want to. Of course, ideally it comes with the outfit and hairstyle you prefer most, as that will save on the up front investment.

I changed my baby's hair after trying countless 'see new baby' clicks, because none of the girls had the baby hair I wanted. (It does come with the girls too, I just wasn't getting that option at random. It's all randomized.) It kept showing up randomly, on only the little boys. I was glad to see I could buy it later, anyway. Lol.

I also bought her a couple of new outfits, later, and some flowers for her hair. (Like with the grownup dolls, the hair accessory is attached to hair, though.) The baby will have its own closet in the nursery. That's where you can buy wearables for it. It isn't necessary to furnish the nursery right away. The closet still works either way.

Can't change the baby's eyes, face, hair color, or skin tone later; just hairstyle and outfit.

I didn't see many in the choices in just the diaper. Most wore the basic sleepers, like footie pajamas. I took screen captures of the baby choices, and will try to make it into an album soon so people can have an idea what it looks like.

After doing the shower with Kim and another job, which I didn't even know would pay in rattles, I got the mystery box. And...$4000. I didn't buy more of those.

___

OK, adding to my post instead of double posting:

Hi Nebula! Welcome. Add me, if you play on iOS (Apple); not otherwise please because those other friends do not get my gifts. (Or, add me but remind me you're on Android so I don't send any...Lol.) (Maybe I should make a suggestion in that topic that we can tell who's who via icons in our friend list in game.) And by the way - I'm impressed! You made it to #1 repeatedly while playing with no $$ influx or anything?! I have yet to make it anywhere near # 1. Even if I get 5 stars at the end of tasks, my fan rating seems to SLIP somehow. :/ Willow is always taunting me...wah.

Koko I think your posts have been fine. Everyone knows what this topic is and why it's helpful. The kiss of death for any company is customers who simply leave and don't come back. Venting helps people stay. It really does. (Ex customer service rep Lol) I know you know all that...I just wanted to show some support :) It's hard when they dangle brass rings we know we can't ever reach.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I don't understand why they took the small talk reset out? Mine hasn't reset at all, but I've only done 3 hour parties.

During the rents tasks, my contact to help with the gig's bubble also didn't reset. I really don't like that.

They also want 600 rattles? That's crazy. I got the hair, but I'm stopping now. I don't think I can do 300 more. If events are like this every weekend, then I see me not playing this game much longer. Oh well, my data plan will thank me!