Options

Fans problem

inessiness Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi since the update I don't gain or lose any fans.
For exemple when Ray tweets there's absolutly no numbers written and I'm staying at the same amount of fans... What am i supposed to do ? I already reboot my phone

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi, if you've reached max fans which is currently 443M then you won't gain any more until the max is increased in a future update. If this doesn't apply to you then it may be a glitch and the best thing to do would be to submit a ticket to glu customer care :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    inessiness Registered Users 3 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi, if you've reached max fans which is currently 443M then you won't gain any more until the max is increased in a future update. If this doesn't apply to you then it may be a glitch and the best thing to do would be to submit a ticket to glu customer care :)

OH MY GOD yes I'm at 443M fans thank you so much I thought was broken and that I had to start the game all over again !!
    Add me on the GC I'd gift you to thank you :) my name is niinou01
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    iness wrote: »
    OH MY GOD yes I'm at 443M fans thank you so much I thought was broken and that I had to start the game all over again !!
    Add me on the GC I'd gift you to thank you :) my name is niinou01

Thanks that's lovely of you I don't have any more things that can be gifted but I'll add you anyway :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }