Gifting Spree (Mr4nthonyy Edition)

Mr4nthonyyMr4nthonyy Registered Users 18 Posts
Spree is over! Until next time!

UPDATE: No more gifts will be sent at this time. I hope those who received gifts enjoy. More in the future. Please DO NOT request any gifts as I will simply ignore the request. No exceptions point, blank, period. I'm getting too many people still requesting gifts. I am not gifting at this time. Thanks for understanding.

So here is my first gifting spree that I am offering to the community. Depending on how well this goes, there might be another spree in the future.

But anyway, here's the details for the Gifting Spree:
1. This is ONLY for those on iPhones, iPads, and iPods. Sorry Android users!
2. You must be the one to add me on GC. My GC is Mr4nthonyy. When sending the add, make sure you type the message which should have "KKH Gifting Spree". If you don't have that in the request or fail to mention you added me in this forum, you may not receive gifts.
3. This spree is only until Saturday, June 6, 2015. After that, I won't be taking anymore gift requests for the time being.
4. I am now level 33, so I can only gift items that are level 33 or below. Also, please note that items that are Kim's Picks cannot be gifted by other players, so do not make specific requests for those items.
5. I'll send anywhere from 5 to 15 gifts per player. Maybe more.

Failure to follow directions will result in no gifts. Take advantage of this and I hope to help some of you out!

EDIT: Due to some gifting glitches, some people may not be able to receive gifts. If someone has previously gifted you a full wardrobe but you didn't receive them all but the items show up locked, you cannot request for new gifts to be sent. Check your game before trying to participate in this. Hopefully Glu will fix this in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience!
GC: Mr4nthonyy | K&K Star (IGN: @CaelanAzai) | Feel free to add me! :D

Comments

• Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I added you, my GC is -Evenstar- :)
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • Mr4nthonyyMr4nthonyy Registered Users 18 Posts
    I've accepted :)
    The only thing is it's showing that you own all items.
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    ****, that means they didn't resolve the gifting glitch with the update... Someone from the forum gifted me everything a while ago but I didn't get anything so I was hoping Glu would sort that out!
    Thanks a lot for trying though :)
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • Roan1981Roan1981 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just added you! My gc name is roan1981
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I sent requests to add you. Thank you for being so generous!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Jen123Jen123 Registered Users 29 Posts
    just sent a request my GC is Jennay_verduzco thank you in advance 😁😁
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    There's been some issues with the gifting so maybe it's not the best idea to be gifting right now. Gift if you want but there may be some issues with the process.
    Yeah, I see. I just experienced 3 people who have also shown to have owned all items.

The following people I was unable to gift as of this afternoon:
    muntzie89
    roan1981
    fulkyS

I will also keep note of -Evenstar-. Hopefully the problem can be resolved soon so that I may still send you guys gifts even if the spree deadline passes.
    Jen123 wrote: »
    just sent a request my GC is Jennay_verduzco thank you in advance ����

I don't think I got your request. I'll try adding you.
  • MercyDeenWhiteMercyDeenWhite Registered Users 3 Posts
    I added you I'm an iPhone player CG : MercyDeen and game name : Mercy Deen White.
    Thanks xo
  • Jesslundberg93Jesslundberg93 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I just added you, not picky on gifts! GC is jessmarie1993.
    GC is jessmarie1993 :)
  • Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Sent you a friend request thank you in advance! mizz_diva88
    I added you I'm an iPhone player CG : MercyDeen and game name : Mercy Deen White.
    Thanks xo

I do not think I got a request from you. I'll try adding you.
    I sent requests to add you. Thank you for being so generous!

I just realized I never received a request from you. Will try and add you. What is your GC exactly?
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey, I added you on GC although i do have problems adding people sometimes! You're extremely generous and kind and I would be more than grateful for any gifts you can give! Many thanks :D
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    ****, that means they didn't resolve the gifting glitch with the update... Someone from the forum gifted me everything a while ago but I didn't get anything so I was hoping Glu would sort that out!
    Thanks a lot for trying though :)

OMG - i am going thru this same issues- i am sooo ****y--- LOL
  • MissxveeMissxvee Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello! Added you, my GC name is Missxvee. Thank you
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Hey, I added you on GC although i do have problems adding people sometimes! You're extremely generous and kind and I would be more than grateful for any gifts you can give! Many thanks :D

I got your add, but it is showing you own everything already (at least the things that are gift-able).
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Mr4nthonyy wrote: »
    I got your add, but it is showing you own everything already (at least the things that are gift-able).

Oh that's weird I WISH that were true! Lol. Aw well thanks for trying anyway I appreciate it :D
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • AngiejAngiej Registered Users 5 Posts
    Mr4nthonyy wrote: »
    So here is my first gifting spree that I am offering to the community. Depending on how well this goes, there might be another spree in the future.

But anyway, here's the details for the Gifting Spree:
    1. This is ONLY for those on iPhones, iPads, and iPods. Sorry Android users!
    2. You must be the one to add me on GC. My GC is Mr4nthonyy. When sending the add, make sure you type the message which should have "KKH Gifting Spree". If you don't have that in the request or fail to mention you added me in this forum, you may not receive gifts.
    3. This spree is only until Saturday, June 6, 2015. After that, I won't be taking anymore gift requests for the time being.
    4. I am now level 33, so I can only gift items that are level 33 or below. Also, please note that items that are Kim's Picks cannot be gifted by other players, so do not make specific requests for those items.
    5. I'll send anywhere from 5 to 15 gifts per player. Maybe more.

Failure to follow directions will result in no gifts. Take advantage of this and I hope to help some of you out!

EDIT: Due to some gifting glitches, some people may not be able to receive gifts. If someone has previously gifted you a full wardrobe but you didn't receive them all but the items show up locked, you cannot request for new gifts to be sent. Check your game before trying to participate in this. Hopefully Glu will fix this in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience!

UPDATE (6/6/2015): Today will be the closing day for this spree. At some point, I will close this and put it to rest (I'm nearly out of K-Stars). Also, when making a request, do not specify for heart or star only clothing. I have no way of seeing what each article of clothing will give you. Unless you provide a screenshot which shows what each item gives, I cannot honor your request and will simply gift you whatever.

Remember, there are some items other players cannot gift.
    1. Hair can't be gifted.
    2. Items marked with a gold K (Kim's Picks) and other designer logos can't be gifted.
    3. Wedding items such as tuxedos and dresses can't be gifted.
    4. Items in gift boxes can't be gifted. It doesn't apply however when you gift a NPC in your own game.

Added you last night as jeremyls14 in Game Center but my name in game is Angela (I use hubby's gc)
  • _franciaaaa_franciaaaa Registered Users 7 Posts
    I added you. My Game Center is _franciaaaa
  • Melisssajohnson326Melisssajohnson326 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I added you. My gc Id is also melissajohnson326