Options

Just for fun: Siblings Hunt!

So I had this stupid idea of finding a sister or brother for my So Chic doll plus bestie Miranda Stackard, someone with similar physical features, I scroll over the star list and look what I found...

1z5iww6.jpg

So do any of u have this stupid made-up NPC story like mine to share? For example your husband is Elizabeth Korkov's younger brother, the NPC self-proclaimed siblings of yours or of your spouse etc?
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    The shirt that Miranda wears... I've seen it on one of my Google+ KKH friends but it's not in the wardrobe. Anyone know where it came from? Was it an event special? I like it but can't find anywhere!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Ooh, I have that shirt. Either a weekend event or complete a task and receive this item. Can't really remember.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Ooh, I have that shirt. Either a weekend event or complete a task and receive this item. Can't really remember.

Must be, it's cute! And I remember when I first started playing I didn't go to crazy doing the weekend events, they seemed so out of reach when I was paying to travel everywhere.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    The brother you found for Miranda is really handsome o.o I almost can't believe he's a NPC lol xD
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    The brother you found for Miranda is really handsome o.o I almost can't believe he's a NPC lol xD

yeah seriously. my npc dudes always have blue hair and red eyes.
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    I know right, so Miranda does have a hot brother! ��

Also, some of the clothing from the NPC might be from Stardom that is not carried over to this game, like the necklace hanging down this Cole's chest used to be my favorite piece in Stardom but never seen in KKH wardrobe.
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Charlie is my KKH Twin :)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    There seems to be some kind of "Hot Twins" convention going on at The Swan this afternoon! Lucky me, stumbling into it...

4a4bf084-69f6-4c09-8f67-4cfa5d8921a5_zpspp3d3vhe.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    There seems to be some kind of "Hot Twins" convention going on at The Swan this afternoon! Lucky me, stumbling into it...

Sometimes I do theme parties, like a red hair party or a mustache party, but the twins party I never did! You should try this Luz!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Mustache party! That's making me think of those <European?> mustache competitions. I don't think I have enough facial-hair-wearing KKH friends to throw a mustache party, but I wish I did.

Thank goodness the twins option would be easier! And it's funny, but I've never just thrown a party full of hot guys before. Off to do that right now! I'm pushing to reach #1 and finally do my first comeback before the next update hits. <I've been such a slacker, but i love that moneymaker dress.> So, fun party themes are welcome right now!

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Well looky here.... He's a loser just like my real life brother... Lol *sigh*

PhotoGrid_1426989634909_zpssyixn5ry.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Walked into Panino on a random day, found these two hatcraze brothers and I was like whuttheheck XDDD

15e7gcz.jpg

Got myself a conclusion: NPCs have siblings too. A lot.
  • Options
    Hey, guess what? Stellan's long-lost brother is a rock god-- Ben Hopper, drummer of the band Plastica! Check it out... I guess he and Stellan don't quite share the same fashion aesthetics, but hey, it's so cool to finally find him!

5a46ec79-fff7-4160-aa87-8aa889dd2364_zpsarzeh0fp.jpg

• Options
    Stumbled upon these two NPCs ...one was C list and the other D list so neither made it to my contacts

PhotoGrid_1430091074470_zpsw72mr0vd.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Wow, double the fun! Maybe you should rethink your stance on dalliances with lower-level NPCs... A twin jump-off situation?

Did you block out what they said because it was so obscene that you had to protect us?

• Options
    Wow, double the fun! Maybe you should rethink your stance on dalliances with lower-level NPCs... A twin jump-off situation?

Did you block out what they said because it was so obscene that you had to protect us?

You're right Luz, or one could've been a jump-off and the other my side bae.

I don't remember what they were saying. I tried to get both comments to show at the same time, but it wasn't working and in the other pic my eyes were closed. Lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    I've resisted using either sidepiece or jump-off in real life <and as I'm an old married lady, they wouldn't really enter my conversations naturally anyway> so I'm glad to be able to use them here, with people who already get the joke. Hopefully Zoyechka will continue to expand my vocabulary further in the future...

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

The fineness is blinding me. I am experiencing a case of double thirst!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    And one of them you could bring home to your mother, but the other one, maybe not... They'd each have their fine points, though.

At the same time, the 'well-behaved' one is giving you a bold wink, so maybe he's a wolf in sheep's clothing, anyway.

Oddly, these are both GC friends, and I see them traveling together often. I don't really understand that coincidence, but it's fun.

• Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Found my twin today and who I am, I am Yogi Forbes not bear haha.

Twin_zpsmimwsi71.png
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear