Isaac instead of Cassio?

KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
So I have a quest about Ram Patel's movie, and there are some problems with funding, so Simon decided to contact Cassio to help with it. However, when I was awaiting a call from Cassio, I recieved a call from someone called Isaac instead. Then I got a gig in Florence in Cassio's club. Everyone refer to him as "Cassio", but he is Isaac!

x57cxg.jpg

2ushjz7.jpg

I'm confused. Has it happened to anyone?
My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes! I was so confused because I wasn't really reading the conversations leading up to the gig and then I was on the runway with this guy Carlos but it was Cassio.
    image_zpsezatoxti.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just checked my screenshots, mine was Cassio. Cassio with black hair and purple eyes.

AZ0IT1Dl.png
    PM to add
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Lmao! Is he going incognito?
    This never happened to me, I hope it does soon. xDD What other aliases does he have?
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One Cassio (the apple) is Cassio, one Android it is Roberto Cassio, and the other android is a name that starts with A(ntoinio?) Cassio. 2 have brown hair, one has black hair. Now, I'm confused, isn't there another man we meet, the one with his own islands and stuff, who wanted to whisk me off and then said he couldn't deprive the world of my shine. Was that cassio or some other immensely rich ty**** mystery guy?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    One Cassio (the apple) is Cassio, one Android it is Roberto Cassio, and the other android is a name that starts with A(ntoinio?) Cassio. 2 have brown hair, one has black hair. Now, I'm confused, isn't there another man we meet, the one with his own islands and stuff, who wanted to whisk me off and then said he couldn't deprive the world of my shine. Was that cassio or some other immensely rich ty**** mystery guy?

Yeah, I remember that guy too! I think it was a Count... Lemme look for a pic.

Ok here he is:
    xen31i.jpg

I like him more than I do Cassio/Isaac/Carlos/Whatever to be honest...

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    It's funny but I hope it doesn't happen to me :') I grew attached to my black-haired purple-eyed CASSIO. Wouldn't trade him for no Isaac!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yeah, I remember that guy too! I think it was a Count... Lemme look for a pic.

Ok here he is:
    xen31i.jpg

I like him more than I do Cassio/Isaac/Carlos/Whatever to be honest...
    Not gonna lie. I'd trade Cassio for Maximilian any day
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I met the Alucard guy. Simon wanted me to get him out of hibernation or something. He's supposedly a major movie star. Anywho, he was weird & anemic looking. I'm no Cassio fan but I did want to run into him because I never have shared any time with him ever. I missed out on all the Cassio gigs & for that I feel bad.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I did Ram patel's movie a couple of weeks ago but I never had that Cassio quest. Is there another movie? I did the 3 Bollywood ones with Kim and Rani then the one with rani in which Ram was ill.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I did Ram patel's movie a couple of weeks ago but I never had that Cassio quest. Is there another movie? I did the 3 Bollywood ones with Kim and Rani then the one with rani in which Ram was ill.

Mine is about Ram being very ill... I'm very worried about him (even tho I don't like Bollywood cinematography), but I have a feeling that there will be a happy ending.

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I won't spoil it for you! That's the one I did but I never got the Cassio quest after. There was a release party at Lif I think but I didn't see Cassio at all, kind of weird how the story lines differ for people. I flirted with him in the beginning even though I didn't really care for him much so seems like I should see him again but maybe not.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I won't spoil it for you! That's the one I did but I never got the Cassio quest after. There was a release party at Lif I think but I didn't see Cassio at all, kind of weird how the story lines differ for people. I flirted with him in the beginning even though I didn't really care for him much so seems like I should see him again but maybe not.

I'm not too sure, I may be confused with another quest, but I think there is another story with Rani in which you may meet Cassio. Not the Bollywood trilogy nor the ill Patel story, but a story in which she wishes to produce a controversial movie....
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Why Glu doesn't let us date him? WHY? It's a simple question.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    That's the one I did but I never got the Cassio quest after. There was a release party at Lif I think but I didn't see Cassio at all, kind of weird how the story lines differ for people.

You get to meet him if you don't charm the first producer, the birthday brat! Later Cassio offers to produce the movie if you and Rani make an appearance at his club. The launch party is also held at 10AX :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.