Options

VIP and kstars

missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
I'm not getting any kstars from inviting kim to join me in gigs. Only got k stars the first time, after that there is no more kstars with the special action ("break the internet").

Anyone else having that problem?

Comments

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yeah I think after the first time you just get a "chance to win" kstars which probably means once in a blue moon. I've not won anything from any of them yet and I have been using them.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's totally random, if you have won something you're very lucky!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    So I apparently missed the memo on how VIP thing works. Can someone explain it to me? I see the tab in my game but I have no names on the list.
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    So I apparently missed the memo on how VIP thing works. Can someone explain it to me? I see the tab in my game but I have no names on the list.

Ah well basically you can hang out with VIPs (Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, Kris or Perez) at your homes and after you've done that you can invite them to one of your gigs and you *may* win various things like kstars, cash or energy.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »

Those trainees always forgetting to deliver memos!

Kodiakkia you have to complete the gigs involving Dirk + Chad & Crystal trying to destroy your career, after that the VIPs are released.

But don't get too excited , isn't that great.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Oh okay. That makes sense. I just recently restarted my game so I'm probably nowhere close to that quest. Thanks!