Options

Since the update my husband is constantly :( should I give him some medication?

SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
3 dates and he's still frowning, is it a glitch or did husbands get even more demanding?

Comments

• Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yes definitely, I gave up trying to please him after I reached the 12,000 hearts to get the baby, so when he phoned and asked to split up this time I agreed, I am going to stay single in the game for a while, the guys are far too needy and boring, I know a lot of people dont like Cassio and a lot do the reason I like Cassio and wish we could date him is he has a back story and actually has a personality :) and I get the impression he wouldnt be as clingy ;)
  • Options
    That is so true, all the husbands become the same person after a while and don't really do anything. If I'm going to have to do 5 dates a day, no thank you.
  • Options
    MiaDiamondsMiaDiamonds Registered Users 5 Posts
    this happened to me also, I had to go on a lot of dates but he eventually was happy again. I had not been playing the game for 4-5 days prior to this problem starting so I figured the game was trying to play catch on dates as you are required to go on dates every 24 hours.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    My doll is 10,000 times more happy since her divorce.

Dot would not have dated again other than for the Love Is In the Air event. She used an NPC to try to get the black lace gown, which didn't even work and she was out $30k game money or so because the skinflint dates never pay for a blessed thing...I'd never put up with that in real life. My poor doll is a doormat.

But she lived and learned...Beautiful wedding but glad to see the back of the nagging beastie. And when the marathon date session was over with, the NPC discovered he had been given a fake phone number.

To answer your question: Kick him to the curb.
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    My doll's husband still has his sexy smoulder...I must be the only one, judging by these comments.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    I don't understan why I have to loose fans when I break up. Aren't breakups suppose to generate more fans for celebrities?