Options

Game data after phone reset

sofia.ksofia.k Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello,
my android phone had a problem recently and i had to erase all data and go back to a factory reset.
I had read on this forum that if I saved the folder with the game data then it wouldn't be lost and if after the reset I replaced it on the phone I would be able to resume from where I left the game. Turns out it is not working and it started from the beginning.
I have no idea what to do and I need your help. I cannot have my game progress gone and what is more I had made some purchases from the store with actual money and I wonder what is going on with that.
Please help I'm devastated

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so sorry this happened to you. Android systems updated recently, and this is no longer the case unfortunately. Samsung explained to me that you can copy all your files but your game data isn't saving anymore. Samsung Kies was a file backup/restore program and that isn't saving the game data. Data saves in your phone, and if you're set to save on the google servers it 'may' be saved there.

But, when the phone reset, it should have offered you the choice to start a new game or go in with any saved data. If you didn't get this opportunity, I'm afraid your game is lost. But, the good thing is any purchases made, can be transferred over to your new game. You can submit a Customer Care ticket from your game. On the upper left corner you'll have the Options tab, and from there you choose Help/Glu Support/ and on the top right you can tap for a contact form.

I am so sorry this happened. But Customer Care is very nice, they are caring and sympathetic, please contact them, explain everything and they'll probably ask for the receipt numbers, but you'll be in good hands. Again, I do feel for your game loss.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary