Fishbowl in Downtown LA Apt?

zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
Am I late to the party on this? I bought the fishbowl (it was cash, too, like $40) and I tapped it today and I got energy.

Did this come with the new update?

Maybe I just tapped my husband... I could have sworn it was the fishbowl...
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I didn't buy the fishbowl because it was 40 KStars? I'm checking now. And yes, the fishbowl dispenses goodies, like the pets and hubby. Hmmm 50$ I bought it nothing tapped out yet. We shall see. Zitrone
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Yeah it costs $50 and it came with the update.
    Tap it like you do your other pets and it will give you either XP, cash and energy. It's always random with the fish!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw I love my fish, its name is Glub, I can spend hours watching him give flips in the fishbowl, but I never got energy from it, weird ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw I love my fish, its name is Glub, I can spend hours watching him give flips in the fishbowl, but I never got energy from it, weird ...
    Try tapping it when you're full of energy; that fish may be like the fish on American Dad--wicked! It may dispense goodies when you least need them, lol.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    Try tapping it when you're full of energy; that fish may be like the fish on American Dad--wicked! It may dispense goodies when you least need them, lol.
    Oh man I love that fish :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I know, right? The fish is awesome! Now I want a large tank with Jellyfish <or day I say it, shrimp?> in Punta Mita or TriBeCa. That's the only thing that surprised me-- a second pet in a home where's there already one, but nothing added to those houses that are pet-less, which would've triggered people like me to finally buy them. Don't really understand that!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I know, right? The fish is awesome! Now I want a large tank with Jellyfish <or day I say it, shrimp?> in Punta Mita or TriBeCa. That's the only thing that surprised me-- a second pet in a home where's there already one, but nothing added to those houses that are pet-less, which would've triggered people like me to finally buy them. Don't really understand that!

Yes! Did Koko make a poll about this? If so shrimp should definitely have been in it :D I'd like an octopus, or any water creature in Punta Mita that would go well because its beaches there :)
    I'm a little scared of octopi! I mean, who wants a pet too smart to be trapped in a jar?
    [video=youtube_share;IvvjcQIJnLg]http://youtu.be/IvvjcQIJnLg[/video]

#kkhjellyfishmovement
    [video=youtube_share;KTs3KVgjBoU]http://youtu.be/KTs3KVgjBoU[/video]

RubyD wrote: »

Thanks Ruby, I'll check that later!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Wow Luz the jellyfish tank is so pretty if we could have one like that it would be actually be awesome. I'm a bit alarmed too now I've seen your octopus video - we don't want a storyline where there's an octopus on the loose in Hollywood!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Are you guys sure the fish bowl gives goodies? I don't know, I try tapping but nothing in return. Sometimes it's either her leg or the cat's paw that comes in between. It's all so close to each other.

Or is it exclusive for iOS? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I definitely get rewards from the fish bowl. There's no doubt in my mind. But for me, it's often just XP alone. And it's not on a tight schedule like the cat. It does seem to be random, like people have said.

What was funny once was getting rewards from the fish, the cat, and Stellan all within the same two seconds. I didn't think to take a screenshot of that, though. Three pets in a row, it seemed to be.

Hmmm, might be a glitch for Android then. I hope they fix it. Who wouldn't love three pets in a row!

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I got rewards from the fishbowl too. It's such a cute addition. There's also another room and furnishing available in the Miami house. Pretty cool
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Nope I wasn't seeing things. Got XP yesterday and energy today as the fish did a flip out of the bowl ;)
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yes! Did Koko make a poll about this? If so shrimp should definitely have been in it :D I'd like an octopus, or any water creature in Punta Mita that would go well because its beaches there :)

Well, GluAdmin posted that they LOVED the idea of an Iguana in Punta Mita. I liked that and got the opportunity to do this:I'd rather be in Tijuana eating BBQued Iguana. (Catchiest song phrase evah. Ok maybe not evah, but it sticks with ya. )

Of course, an Octopus. Hmmmmmm 8 Tentacles to help me count my cash from all these Mexican Beach Shots. I could see that being useful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I love that fish. That fish bowl adds the right amount of Feng Shui in that tiny apartment. The downtown LA apartment is one of my favorites. It's the only unit that has me standing so close to bae, unlike other places like Dubai, or Calabasas where we are standing so far apart.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I don't get anything from my fish too. I'm on android.
    nothing from my android fish. I'll go check my ipad fishy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The truth is I don't care if it gives me energy or not, I love Glub!

Charli "the cat" don't you dare put your paws on my goldfish!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I love that fish. That fish bowl adds the right amount of Feng Shui in that tiny apartment. The downtown LA apartment is one of my favorites. It's the only unit that has me standing so close to bae, unlike other places like Dubai, or Calabasas where we are standing so far apart.
    I like that home too as it always keeps my character in mind of her humble beginnings. It's also my favourite place to hang out with the VIPs for the intimacy you'd mentioned, Zoyechka. When a VIP is there, it's like we're hiding out from the paparazzi. The fishie makes it even cozier.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    When I tapped the fish for energy it jumped out of the bowl. Made me laugh.

I also like the way the cat stares at it. Lol
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Android here and no rewards from the fish since I got it the first day it was available
    iOS
  • Jazz2063Jazz2063 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I get goodies from the fish bowl but others have mentioned another pet in the downtown apartment. I only have the fishbowl and no option to buy another pet in that apartment
    Jazz2063 wrote: »
    I get goodies from the fish bowl but others have mentioned another pet in the downtown apartment. I only have the fishbowl and no option to buy another pet in that apartment

You have to adopt the cat Charli, it goes in your apartment. See the one on my avatar here? It costs 20 K-Stars.

Ipad bowl has a jumper. Tap him get payout and the little guy flips out of the fishbowl and dives back in. Soo cute. Androids......nada.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Jazz2063 wrote: »

Charli the cat is hanging out in the 'alley' outside the apartment downtown. IIRC you tap him and you get a chance to bring him home :)
  • Jazz2063Jazz2063 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you I did not realise it was the cat out in the street
    Oh I want to see my fish jump!

Is it like a pet recharging every 4 hours or it recharges every 3 minutes?

Should we make a thread for Glu fix this glitch on Android?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh I want to see my fish jump!

Is it like a pet recharging every 4 hours or it recharges every 3 minutes?

Should we make a thread for Glu fix this glitch on Android?

Hey Vats!! It's like a pet, it's every 4 hrs. I usually tap it when I tap the cat. I only get XPs though. Idk if it's because I'm taping it at the same time as the cat perhaps and it does jump every time I come and tap it. ;)
    GC Minne622