Options

VIP guests on gigs

melisanicomelisanico Registered Users 9 Posts
Hello. I tried inviting Kylie on one of my gigs and it said I needed a 5 crown rating on a hangout with her to do so, and so I went on a hangout and earned 5 crowns. After that, i tried inviting her on a gig and it showed the same message again. Is there a catch? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I tried it the first time, I know you had to 'earn' the privilege for a VIP to help out, but it had a time limit. Could the time limit have run out?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    melisanicomelisanico Registered Users 9 Posts
    There was a time limit with Kim one day, but not with the others
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No. Not true. I did a Hangout with ALT, and it said he was good for 23:59 for a certain kind of gig. And, not knowing what I was doing, I immediately did a Hangout with Khloe, and that said I could use the token for a different type of gig.....again it was only good for 24 hours.

That was my experience. I think it was on my ipad. And each token was definitely only good to use for 24 hours.

Perhaps the token was good for a photoshoot, and you invited her to an appearance or something. The tokens were for specific types of gigs. Kim is good for anything, not sure about ALL the others, but Khloe, ALT, and other 'not Kim' vips were for specific types of gigs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary