Options

Relationship question

MichelleLynnGMichelleLynnG Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm on the A list in the game and I married another a lister above me ( he still is ) on the charts when I was a B lister. The question I have is because he's a higher a lister is that reason why it seems to be taking forever to max out the relationship? I've gifted and been on dates but it just seems like it's going slow. If I had married say a E or D list guy would it go faster because they are beneath you? I'm curious. Lol thanks to those you got this and can answer :-)

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey MichelleLynnG, no it doesn't have any influence, the points gained on your relationship bar are gained according to how many of those showering pink hearts you collect after tapping actions during dates. It does take a very long time in a new relationship now that the max is so high! I figure for me it will take about four weeks, and my date is below me on top stars (not that it makes a difference). Ok off to buy more vintage wine at Mirragio Grande (lots of hearts)! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lucy.....they lessened the payout on the $450 dollar 4 Energy bottle of wine. sigh. Its still the best, but the best isn't so best anymore.

But it doesn't matter if you date/marry an E lister or Chad whatshisname Parker himself. It seems to go slow, but if you just keep at it. I'm guessing you're going for the 12000 Max for a baby? They're so cute. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Lucy.....they lessened the payout on the $450 dollar 4 Energy bottle of wine. sigh. Its still the best, but the best isn't so best anymore.
    What?! Grr I didn't notice this one. So many lame-*** changes this update
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    MichelleLynnGMichelleLynnG Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks! :-) I knew it was gonna be slow but I was just curious if it would go a little faster lol and yea I'm trying for a baby. Over the 6000 mark now lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks! :-) I knew it was gonna be slow but I was just curious if it would go a little faster lol and yea I'm trying for a baby. Over the 6000 mark now lol

I wasn't much past that a week ago, and this morning I got up, my game had a baby in the middle of a date. Just set your mind to it, and whn you have a minute......go date. THen date again. And again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary