Message Center: Drop Notes to Friends Here!

PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
Note2_zpsbmcq86ce.gif

Want to say something to someone in your friends' list but couldn't think of how to do it?

Now you can drop a note to someone who plays "Kim Kardashian Hollywood."

Drop a note here to say "hi" to a friend in your friend's list.

Or tell them "Hi, I just sent you some boots" or "Thanks for that cute top."

Drop a note to say "Are you still playing? You've had on that same dress for ten weeks now..."

Almost anything! Except it shouldn't be a real life dating service...

Keep it light, funny, like the rest of the board. :)

So, is there something you've been wanting to say to a KKH friend and don't know how to reach them? Try it here.

Who wants to be first? Pin your note onto the message center :) Have fun!
Prev1345

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thank you yakanatee, everandalwaysemily and Zoyechka (find it funny to call you by your GC name) for sending me gigs :) I never get asked to recommend people for jobs but it's nice getting them - it's a break from super long quests :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thank you yakanatee, everandalwaysemily and Zoyechka (find it funny to call you by your GC name) for sending me gigs :) I never get asked to recommend people for jobs but it's nice getting them - it's a break from super long quests :D
    Polka Dot & Lucy! You girls saved me last night. Seriously, I was losing faith in humanity. I was running around like a madwoman then GC notified me that y'all had sent me some goodies and when I opened up my wardrobe, I felt like what Bruce Jenner felt talking to Diane Sawyer, and coming out as Caitlin Jenner. It was like a huge sigh of relief that restored my faith in mankind.

I salute you, ladies! I will certainly work hard on any quests that we are all involved in. To quote the mighty General George Patton "Pressure makes diamonds." I realized this when Glu kicked my *** last night to the point of defeat. But I never gave up, EVER. So shine bright, sisters.... You are beautiful like Diamonds in the Sky!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thanks everyone for posting and I didn't expect to see my name pop up but you are very welcome.

I sent something else to "Zoe" ;) Since I know you got the first gift.

Thank you to the friends who send the 3 hour events my way. When I don't have time to start an 8 hour job, especially during event weekends when only 5 star ratings even COUNT, those are just perfect. Plus it's a fun surprise. Thanks!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    This is such a cool idea, polka!!
    Shout out to my dolls Luz and koko for welcoming me back here and missing me while I was gone lol.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Thanks Sassi. Hope people will keep dropping notes in, because right now there's no other way to communicate directly about things that happen between game friends.

Thanks Zoe for the 1 hour job. I was just finishing up a job but soon as the energy refills I look forward to it. Thanks for thinking of me.
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    She's not on here much but I want BKats to know that I am extremely grateful for all the gifts she sent me the other day! I needed to up my jewelry game and she helped sooo much!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I've received a couple of notices in my Stellan game that Chels044 has been sending him gifts. However, there's no gift that comes through when I look, and I believe that both of my dolls have every giftable item now.

Thanks so much for your kindness, Chels044. You're very sweet. I will gift you back, but there seems to be a glitch between us somewhere, so please don't spend more of your resources on my games. Thanks again!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Lucy, Polka, Alkoholiks, Megz590, ContagiousLove, Minne622.. If I missed your name, I apologize. Thank you so much. I was on lunch at work so I was in a mad rush with the game so when I opened my game & saw the notifications for the gifts, I was elated. It really set a positive mood for me all day. Again, I tried gifting you all back but y'all have bought out the entire KKH wardrobe already. Wish I can send you a tray of piroshkis or something. I make really good piroshkis.

Btw, I don't even bother my NPC contacts anymore when I do gigs. I just call my GC friends now & I much prefer it that way. Again, thank you.
    Zoyechka you were on a cooking gig with me yesterday we had mad skills we should have made piroshkis for the gig :D
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Zoyechka you were on a cooking gig with me yesterday we had mad skills we should have made piroshkis for the gig :D
    Lol omg I had u on a fashion show & on a movie gig. Gurl we were on fleek making them coins!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you for the gifts, I received them all at once after the previous VIP event! 15 minutes straight I kid you not.
    everandalwaysemily, Manny, dnacat, effyd, MissBettyBoop, ayianna, Polkadot, Somebody

It appears more than half the items you guys gifted, I already own, or I don't see which were the stuffs were gifted. I feel bad if you are seeing a wrong wardrobe and are gifting me stuffs I already own. But my wardrobe has filled up a lot, I now own items I have been dying to have and I appreciate it :o

As for the "Somebody", really? Now Glu doesn't tell us who gifted us? And sorry if any of the names have missing numbers or wrong spelling, or if your name isn't mentioned, my memory is the worst but know that I am thankful!
    PM to add
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol omg I had u on a fashion show & on a movie gig. Gurl we were on fleek making them coins!
    Yas getting paper :D awesome!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Polka Dot & Lucy! You girls saved me last night. Seriously, I was losing faith in humanity. I was running around like a madwoman then GC notified me that y'all had sent me some goodies and when I opened up my wardrobe, I felt like what Bruce Jenner felt talking to Diane Sawyer, and coming out as Caitlin Jenner. It was like a huge sigh of relief that restored my faith in mankind.

I salute you, ladies! I will certainly work hard on any quests that we are all involved in. To quote the mighty General George Patton "Pressure makes diamonds." I realized this when Glu kicked my *** last night to the point of defeat. But I never gave up, EVER. So shine bright, sisters.... You are beautiful like Diamonds in the Sky!

I would like to thank everyone who sent me gifts. If you appear to have everything, I turn around and gift to someone who doesn't.

What a beautiful beautifule post. This is how I feel about all my friends here, I've been given many gifts, but the best are the words of encouragement, the closeness we've found here, united through the game at first, and now through the heart.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hello _Ibrahim_1! I've never actually met you on this forum, but I thought it is high time you learned that my doll and yours are actually married in the game and had a beautiful baby today! If you'll see this message, I hope you'll be happy to know. Hope you liked that sweater I've sent you that one time and all the vintage wine we shared before the baby was born. Lots of love.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Kate! It would be an even sweeter note if you added a picture of Ibrahim, yourself and the new baby! hint, hint!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Kate! It would be an even sweeter note if you added a picture of Ibrahim, yourself and the new baby! hint, hint!

Oh hello Luz! It's in another thread, go take a look! ;)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I would like to thank everyone who sent me gifts. If you appear to have everything, I turn around and gift to someone who doesn't.

What a beautiful beautifule post. This is how I feel about all my friends here, I've been given many gifts, but the best are the words of encouragement, the closeness we've found here, united through the game at first, and now through the heart.
    Omg I love them!!! Who are they? I was gonna say 5th Element or whatever from X factor. And yes, Koko... I agree. Paying a gift forward is like birthing gratitude. Gurl this baby update got me all motherly & $*** lol
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ok I want to thank my friends Lucy, Eselletea, Luz, Koko, and Alkoholics for giving me such wonderful gifts! They really help, and I try to wear all of them whenever I can. Thank you so much!!!!!

Also thanks to Moony, Luz, Vats, Koko, Lucy, Charli, Alkoholics, Eselletea, Naimonster and Trevoractor for welcoming to the forum with open arms! I am sorry that I am not on here as much as I want to but I will try to visit here as much as possible.

Are we able to gift baby clothes?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Nope, we can't gift baby clothes yet.

Nai - I know, it's weird...I definitely sent you some K star gifts but it didn't sound like they ever arrived. Whatever I chose, of course wasn't bought yet or it wouldn't have let me choose it. Not sure what's going on. But thanks for letting me know.

Everyone's welcome for their gifts I just hope you all got what I sent. Lol. Thanks to those who have let me know, either way.
    Yeah PolkaDot, the whole gifting thing is really weird and glitchy, when I clicked to see your gifts nothing showed as the same for many others. It's either they never came or I already have them, U should get a refund from Glu! I'm thinking my gifts were jammed up since a long time ago, cuz items I bought like 2 months ago were gifted. I probably freed up the jam because I spent 500 Kstars for the previous VIP event (Cuz immediately after I exit wardrobe, all the gifts came, so sneaky glu!).

Hi Moony! Hope you're doing fine :) Pop by when you're free!
    PM to add
    Love the black dress with the slit, Lucy... Thank you, girl!
    Love the black dress with the slit, Lucy... Thank you, girl!

Thanks for the gig! :)
    Thanks sass for the gig and everyone else who has sent gigs. My doll has lost ten pounds, she has been so busy! haha :)
    Thanks for the gifts Naimonster!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Noona, the gifts went through! Thanks for letting me know. It should be safe to send you a Kstar item now, are you a dress, pants or skirt person?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Noona, the gifts went through! Thanks for letting me know. It should be safe to send you a Kstar item now, are you a dress, pants or skirt person?

Thanks Nai, although I think I wear more dresses and pants. Thank you again! :)

Alkoholiks, thank you for gifting me some hella cute jeans. I love! Tried to gift u back but ur closet is all full. Thank you so much! I always wanted the jeans & now thanks to you, I got 'em.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Alkoholiks, thank you for gifting me some hella cute jeans. I love! Tried to gift u back but ur closet is all full. Thank you so much! I always wanted the jeans & now thanks to you, I got 'em.

you're welcome! glad you actually got them
    no i don't have any chill
    Thanks to those few who wear gifts they have been sent...it makes me really happy because then I know you got it, and liked it well enough to wear at least one time. I really, really appreciate people who do that. (I can see you wearing it in my friends list, and I always think "yay!")

Speaking of gifts...no one take this wrong please and I'm not mad or anything like that. It's called a gift, not an obligation. Just...I get excited like anyone else. So, please, don't write me a personal note with the friend request, saying "I will send you a gift in return" or "gift for gift" and send nothing. I don't mind on the one hand because again, I like to gift regardless, and it's a gift, a surprise, not a barter, or an exchange. And a 'gift' is also not a duty.

But pleaaaase, don't get me all anticipatory and then make me feel like a chump who got fooled by promises...cos it really isn't necessary to promise me gifts: I will send something to a new friend, regardless, although I won't always have K stars to use, or might wait til I do. (And some of you literally have everything already, in which case, I can't.) This is NOT about people who don't send gifts, because I didn't expect it to begin with. It's about people who specifically write an individual note about sending.

And I know stuff happens too, and people intend to, and then stuff comes up and they can't after all. All reasons why it's better to just not promise to begin with ;)

JMO!
    Hey Zoyechka, thanks for sending me a gig, sorry it said my response failed!

Also this game is so funny I saw your girl in my friends list and I was like 'oh daym we're wearing the same dress I better go change' :D