Options

Simon stopped calling

BlablaashBlablaash Registered Users 2 Posts
It's been like 24 hours now since Simon has called. I have to do Soledad's book at Popglam for which I need to get Simon's call and I haven't. After that I have to go to Chateu Nuit for some promotion thing. I can't do either of them without simon's call and I am going crazy!!:mad:
I have been wasting money travelling between cities and hitting dumpsters and skateboards to get money or experience points. I dont know what else to do. I worked at kardash a few times but there is nothing else to do. and i dont want to restart my game. It took so much effort to make it to B list :( please help.

Comments

• Options
    whatevswhatevs Registered Users 3 Posts
    Look at your goals. Do they say "available soon"? If so, do you have any regular jobs that Simon usually calls with? If you do, you have to finish that job before you do the missions.
  • Options
    ladylightravenladylightraven Registered Users 4 Posts
    Blablaash wrote: »
    It's been like 24 hours now since Simon has called. I have to do Soledad's book at Popglam for which I need to get Simon's call and I haven't. After that I have to go to Chateu Nuit for some promotion thing. I can't do either of them without simon's call and I am going crazy!!:mad:
    I have been wasting money travelling between cities and hitting dumpsters and skateboards to get money or experience points. I dont know what else to do. I worked at kardash a few times but there is nothing else to do. and i dont want to restart my game. It took so much effort to make it to B list :( please help.

I have different missions, but am experiencing the same issue. I have 2 missions that I'm supposed to do, but Simon isn't calling me. I keep going on dates and working in Kardash, but nothing is happening. Glad it's not just me. (Not to mention that I've topped out on fans again.)
  • Options
    qluxorqluxor Registered Users 2 Posts
    Simon did call me to go to pop glam but when I went there it was locked. I am not getting any more. Calls either. It's been at least 24 hours
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi, it's difficult to be sure what's going on without more details, but I wanted to make sure you know that if a task says 'available soon' in the tab on the left of the screen and there is no countdown timer to the gig becoming available, you should be able to tap where it says 'call now' and it will prompt Simon to call you and ask if you're ready to start the gig.

Gluxor, about Pop Glam if there is no timer counting down to the gig or meeting, have you tried the other Pop Glam locations? I'm not sure what level you are and whether they're unlocked locations for you but there are Pop Glam studios in Sydney and Malibu as well as in Downtown LA. They also do beach shoots in Punta Mita sometimes.

Sorry if this hasn't helped, if you don't get any advice on here that works for you I would suggest submitting a ticket to glu customer care :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I think it may be a glitch in the new update as I am the same, you just have to click your tasks and call Simon to start the gig as Lucy advised
  • Options
    KokopopKokopop Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also have a purple box that pops up and says I have a job at GLAMM. Been to all Glam locations and they are locked. I have one task waiting for Simon to call but it is still 6 hours till he calls me. Everything else done. I am going to contact admin see what they say...
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You guys I forgot to say that sometimes Simon tells you the wrong location so check *all* locations i.e. every city every building :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry I skimmed so I don't know if the Beach was mentioned.. Pop Glam often does beach shoots. Was it mentioned to try Punta Mita? (Mexico. ok I gloss over names of places so I have more room for more important data. lol I need more ram. ;) ) Anyway, try the beach. Try both beaches. Wait a minute what's the photostudio in Malibu that opens on the beach?

ETA: Just checked and PopGlam Malibu is probably it.

For anyone else with Simon not calling, Go everywhere you can possibly work, and you will find your open job. Do the same thing when you can't find your spouse on your call list. 9 times out of 10 he's waiting for you somewhere.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary