Options

Im dating my sister????

PjewelzPjewelz Registered Users 6 Posts
I just added my sis as a friend & bought her a bunch of gifts... KKH thinks we're dating! How can I change that??

Comments

• Options
    PjewelzPjewelz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Im dating my sister😱
    I just added my sis as a friend & bought her a bunch of gifts... KKH thinks we're dating! How can I change that??
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry. you can't have you tried calling her in to a job? This is exactly what happened to me, and I considering remarrying myself just so my two games can play together. Absolutely no way to fix this any other way for me, but I have a work around that will in the end, probably fail. If you can successfully call her into a job, it will say you're dating and won't get credit, thats fine say ok call her anyway. Now if she still calls for a date, you will have to take it, or she'll break up with you. You might have the option to pay a small number of stars, again, make up your mind - if you don't pay the small fee, if you decide to go back and make up at a later date, it can cost 40 or more Stars, and you still will have to date every day or she'll brak up with you.

Even if you're able to put the romance on hold, and still call her in for gigs with no relationship points, if you ever slip and wake her up by calling for a date, even if you cancel the date you may have opened Pandoras box. You might want to just date/then marry her. But don't miss a day.

It's my major complaint, and now, unless I pay 47 stars to make up, then date and marry, I can not see both dolls in the same game. Oh, I can take photobooth with her, but that's it. I'm really sorry.

And please don't start multiple threads with the same complaint within a few hours of each other. It just makes unecessary things for me to move, and I hate moving things. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary