Options

New items #comingsoon

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
image_zpsevzajfbd.jpg I'm so excited I love them all.

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Molest me kardash? -_-
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope you're right. I'm just not thinking it will be soon. This is from a Twitter account that states is a Fan Page for KKH and asked followers to send in their requests. Then it was compiled, and gets sent into Kim. I see Kim's public acknowledgement, but I don't think it will be soon. Plus, it looks like we already got some. I wish it were an official thing. I just noticed 2 new sweatshirt available to buy in the wardrobe. Really? that's more clothes? Anyone else see those two blue hoodies in the wardrobe? I can't have just noticed them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    I saw this on Twitter too and all I could look at was the his/her handle lol
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I hope you're right. I'm just not thinking it will be soon. This is from a Twitter account that states is a Fan Page for KKH and asked followers to send in their requests. Then it was compiled, and gets sent into Kim. I see Kim's public acknowledgement, but I don't think it will be soon. Plus, it looks like we already got some. I wish it were an official thing. I just noticed 2 new sweatshirt available to buy in the wardrobe. Really? that's more clothes? Anyone else see those two blue hoodies in the wardrobe? I can't have just noticed them.

The two blue tops are the one from the weekend event plus a darker version. There's also the jeans from the event now available in light and dark!
    iOS