~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Vats, Eselle? Is there anyone here who just watched the Game of Thrones finale? Argh! The season just started, and now it's over, and that god**** finale!!! Why do I watch this show?!?

Oh no! I don't have HBO right now. I have to catch up!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What crazy stories have I just read?!
    PM to add
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Vats, Eselle? Is there anyone here who just watched the Game of Thrones finale? Argh! The season just started, and now it's over, and that god**** finale!!! Why do I watch this show?!?

I did. If I were to sum up how I feel right now, I'd say that my soul has left my body.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Didn't know where else to post this but I found this glitch while looking through the top couples list and thought it was kinda funny:D anyone else seeing these weird glitches? :pimage.jpg1_zpsku2hciob.jpg
    And I'm sorry that this is pretty random :p
    EDIT: found another one but at least this doesn't have irresponsible parents:) image.jpg1_zps5icmn7d2.jpg
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Oh, so that's why my timeline was full of Jon Snow.

Btw, India is making its own version of GoT, Rani Mahal. I might watch that first. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Eselletea wrote: »
    His BFF liking me and knowing this information now is all throwing me off though! I feel like that's pretty normal in high school, right? Guys always want their best friend's girlfriend.

Oh yeah ;)

I'll share a recent one. It's kinda spooky. :p

So there have been talks of our institute built on a burial ground, which is true. The seniors used to warn us about certain locations but we didn't actually care. We wandered through the corridors, discover places and make noises to scare other people. I once locked the door of the cafeteria when someone was inside. For fun, you know.

One day, we entered a room that used to be locked. There was a copier inside. It was late, around 10 pm. No one was nearby, only me and a friend. We were inside and all of a sudden the lights went out. The moment we tried to escape, I swear someone held my hand tight! And we heard a voice, someone saying to behave. And there I dropped!

Turns out it was nothing, but a prank. But I learned a lesson not to mess with others. And our campus is haunted, for real. So we watch out for all these crows, cats and dead plants around us now :p

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lol Charli, an eye for an eye.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

The first thing I did after arriving from travel yesterday was watching the season finale, I was away from the internet since Sunday night to not be spoiled!

I knew everything that happened from reading the books, the biggest surprise for me was the fate of Stannis that hasn't happened yet in the books, now 10 months of waiting and the sixth season I'll be completely unsullied with no clue of what lies ahead! One word FEAR!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Testing - I don't know, it just keeps kicking me out! :confused:

Edit: Okay I can post but can't pm. I'll have to try that again :p

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    well it looks like the KKH:Staff person fixed my game :) i'm shocked and grateful.

i've slagged glu support for months so kudos to them for making it right!
    no i don't have any chill
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    That's awesome I am glad it is fixed Alkoholiks
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ok...I'm new here and I'm not sure how any of this works LOL but I'm living the game, hoping to make more friends (not just for gifts) and have some fun! Due to some stupid health glitches, I'm no longer working and am obsessed with the game!! I'm doing fairly well too 😏 so, hi to you all and hope to know you all better!!
    Skeeter513 wrote: »
    Ok...I'm new here and I'm not sure how any of this works LOL but I'm living the game, hoping to make more friends (not just for gifts) and have some fun! Due to some stupid health glitches, I'm no longer working and am obsessed with the game!! I'm doing fairly well too �� so, hi to you all and hope to know you all better!!

Hi Skeeter513 it is nice to meet you. Don't be fooled by my senior level status thing...I got just because I talk a lot.
    I look forward to getting to know you better. also why don't you join us in Vats party thread!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Koko finally Kokolo appeared in my game!

Did I already appeared in one of your games?

I hope you're feeling better, I got sick after the weekend too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    There wasn't any greeting for me, but I'm happy 'cause both the twins are on my list now yay! Tell me I appeared in your games too?

B9mZCM7.png

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OMG. Alk's game is fixed. That is awesome.I'm reading it late...I think I'm me again.

Vat's I'm going to go look for you. Hmmm, still only seeing Charli in one game, I'm shutting both down. Brb.

And Alkoholiks, you have no idea how happy we are that you're back. I thought there was more color in Jedi's cheek, but due to the Immortal aspect of JB, maybe that's not so good. lol.

And by we, I mean the girls and me. Those twins are so envious of AppleP. They complain it's so unfair, it's two of them and two of you, but only 'Her Highness" gets to play with you. I told them to relax, first they got Jax, and soon will Have Vat's doll to play with. So far Kat Kokonut has Charli, but the larger GalaxyTab doesn't have many from here. I may have to tweak around.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Charli did you saw that I include you in my birthday party last weekend?

We tried to make BBQ together!

Now I'm just waiting DMV appear in my game, who else at the forum is Android? I want my friends around!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Charli did you saw that I include you in my birthday party last weekend?

We tried to make BBQ together!

Oh I remember, without the grill machine. Yeah we're cool ;)

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    well it looks like the KKH:Staff person fixed my game :) i'm shocked and grateful.

i've slagged glu support for months so kudos to them for making it right!

Hey that's great! Thanks for the update.
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    This is OUT OF NOWHERE but I just wanted to drop by to tell you guys I think you're all awesome and I don't post much but I'm forever lurking and I just think you guys are the sweetest community ever and I wish I wasn't so shy so I could post more :') /embarrassing drunk girl finds her own way out
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    Danni, you are so sweet. What a nice thing to read before bedtime. Come on back, We can be embarassing drunk girls together. You've posted, you're one of us now. Talk to you later former lurker. Welcome to the fun times. :)

Lovely to meet you, but I think we spoke a looooong time ago. Beautiful family picture. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Mauve, you goddess, you! Such exquisite style! Buy you a drink? Have some fun confusing guys at a bar?
    image.jpg1_zpsi8g4f6gy.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Its nice to meet you Danni:)

Please come out more to talk, its fun to talk to different people:)

Also, Luz you and Mauvey look fab:D

• DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Danni, you are so sweet. What a nice thing to read before bedtime. Come on back, We can be embarassing drunk girls together. You've posted, you're one of us now. Talk to you later former lurker. Welcome to the fun times. :)

Lovely to meet you, but I think we spoke a looooong time ago. Beautiful family picture. :)

Haha sorry about being ridiculous, but thank you for being lovely! I think we did, I was a little more active a few months ago!
    And hi Noona!!
    How are you guys?
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Mauve, you goddess, you! Such exquisite style! Buy you a drink? Have some fun confusing guys at a bar?
    image.jpg1_zpsi8g4f6gy.jpg
    Oh haha, thank you!
    I finally have a twin! :)
    Hi guys! So as Koko (or did someone else suggest it) I decided to open up my own online/forum catering services. It is called Out of The Box. For the unique themes, and idea's we come up with for each occasion.(However if someone has a better name for it then please let me know.:)) If you would like to have a particular theme, you would like for you party please PM me:D.

We cater for every type of event:
    *Weekend parties
    *Fashion shows
    *Venting hangouts
    *and so much more

I hope everyone likes this and it isn't too cheesy. I am still working out the fine details, so please bear with me:D

Out of the Box is Perfect. If you'd like a header custom made to your specs let me know. ;)
    This is your brainchild Noona. I'll help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko, sure that would be cool, you make the best headers!

Ok, fingers crossed, and ice buckets are ready..for the drinks of course. Working on a new refrigeration system. Apparently Simon is a good celebrity manager but not a good catering manager...now I have to look for a new manager..gah!

oh, can you imagine if Moony came back and managed it for you?
    And PM me with what you'd like in the header, and what you want it to say. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary