Baby transparent!!!!! Bug!!!

CyrusManaloCyrusManalo Registered Users 7 Posts
:( I'm very sad, please do not laugh. My baby born transparent, please help me. What should I do to fix it ? :(:(

image.jpg

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I'm sorry. Must have been a recessive gene. I'm sorry. I've never seen that, but babies are so new. Have you tried changing the outfit? Also, just for fun change your eyecolor to something else for a bit. (It solved another glitch, I figured why not give it a shot.) But really try changing the outfit.

Can you post a larger picture?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CyrusManaloCyrusManalo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok, I'm sorry. Must have been a recessive gene. I'm sorry. I've never seen that, but babies are so new. Have you tried changing the outfit? Also, just for fun change your eyecolor to something else for a bit. (It solved another glitch, I figured why not give it a shot.) But really try changing the outfit.

Can you post a larger picture?

I change the outfit and eyecolor several times :( but nothing works
    image.jpg
    No one else has posted about this to my knowledge, so can you please supply more info? such as platform and device you're playing on? It's not funny, I'm sorry this happened. It will all be straightened out soon I'm sure. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
    I posted about it but it was more of a side note in a husband related question. It's happening to me too. I use iOS on an iPhone 5c.
  • selenasunshineselenasunshine Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey, I have this weird glitch that makes my baby invisible and all you could see is the eyes and eyebrows. I can't tell if its a girl or a boy but i just dressed it up as a girl and my baby is mine and my partner, i didn't adopt him/her.
    Please help me if you can, thank you.
    Sorry you've got transparent baby too. Please contact Glu Customer Care through the options tab on the upper left corner of your game screen. Did you adopt or natural? If other people see similar posts, they'll post too and we'll see if it's rare or rampant.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am so sad... Also having this transparent baby problem.
    I have been dating my butt off since the baby update, and even purchased K stars to help it along faster. So, I am extremely disappointed, I can't see the baby.
    ๐Ÿ˜ž

I am playing on an iPhone.
    Baby was conceived.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • HurricaneAshlynHurricaneAshlyn Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with my baby being transparent. I am playing on an iPhone 5c and my baby was born naturally.
    Sorry you've got transparent baby too. Please contact Glu Customer Care through the options tab on the upper left corner of your game screen. Ok, So far the only ones with the problem who identified adopted or natural, have said Natural. So. will everyone who is still suffering from this. Come back and post if it was natural or adopted.

While you're waiting for your lovely children to get the color back in their cheeks, please be sure you've put in a ticket, and look back here for more info or updates.

You know, I've noticed that the natural babies tend to take the skin tone/hair color of mom, how she looks when they hit 12000. So, would you mind posting your hair color and skin tone. For skin tone, just put : Dark Brown 5th from the top and for skin - #3 from the top. Sounds silly but if we can pinpoint that is is only skin tone, that would help.

I have a natural on my Android, and my skin is #2 from the top, hair medium brown #4 Mine had no glitch. Thanks so much for this. I want EVERYONE to see their little babies in full color. When they're teens, you'll need them to be more transparent, but now, want them with skin. lol. I'm really sorry this is happening. I know you love them, and just want them better. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    My doll had the very lightest skin tone and dark brown hair, when I reached 12,000 hearts.

I am noticing from the other pictures posted, they do also appear to have the lightest skin tone.
    Maybe this is happening to anyone that has that skin tone when hitting 12,000.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
    Yes, that's what I noticed and why I asked for skin/hair color indications. Please if you have a transp baby, continue to post your:
    platform
    device
    Skin color when you reached 12000 and got your baby
    Hair color when you reached 12000 and got your Baby

I'm asking Glu to check this out, and 2 other issues. Thanks for your help. Remember - post requested info below if you have a transparent baby.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary